[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do North Korean girls wash their hands after they shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: North Korean girl.jpg (30 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
North Korean girl.jpg
30 KB, 401x600
Do North Korean girls wash their hands after they shit?
>>
>>24392211
I hope not.

bloxbloxbloooooxxx!
>>
>>24392211
>implying people who don't eat take shits
>>
People in North Korea usually just rub their hands in dirt to clean them.

So no, not really
>>
>>24392211

>hitting me with this feel

critical feel/10
>>
>>24392283
Is this real?
>>24392297
What feel?
>>
>>24392331

the tfw no kgf feel
>>
>>24392350
>tfw no asian gf
>tfw my comment wasn't original
>>
>>24392483

>asian gf
>not realizing "asian" is probably the largest category of racial groupings
>not being specific with your locality concerning tfw no gf

pleb taste, friend.
>>
>>24392513
>>24392283
>be in female restroom
>just washing my hands not using the bathroom
>see asian women enter stall
>few minutes pass
>she comes out of the stall and leaves the restroom
>have to struggle to open the heavy ass door without touching the handle
fuck
>>
>>24392513
That just makes it even worse. There's so many of them out there, but none for me. Can't believe the chinese had so many that they just had to start killing them. Like come on, send a few over here.
>>
>>24392513
tell EM

tell dis nigga
>>
>>24392513
Asian is usually assumed to mean East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean).
>>
>>24392855

that's not good enough.
>>
>>24392855
You aren't telling me that Chinese, Japanese, and Korean girls are all the same level of attractiveness, right?
>>
>>24392211
Kim Jong-Un starved her into perfection with glorious make fun time embargo on food.
>>
>>24393045
>Chinese, Japanese, and Korean girls are all the same level of attractiveness, right?

Yep. They're all fuck ugly.
>>
File: JointSecurityAreaNorthKoreans.jpg (555 KB, 1292x963) Image search: [Google]
JointSecurityAreaNorthKoreans.jpg
555 KB, 1292x963
>>24392211
>posting this fucking traitor

I hope DPRK commandos come and take her back one day. How dare she insult Best Korea.
>>
>>24392513
Japanese obviously
>>
>>24392542
Post a pic of you please. I love girls who care about being clean, I want to see what you look like.

Also, why were you there the whole time the woman was in the stall? Did you take several minutes to wash your hands?

>have to struggle to open door without touching it
That's what paper towels are for
>>
>>24393045
They're more attractive than pig nosed South East Asians, and definitely more attractive than most Indian or Middle Eastern women.

At least East Asians can create developed countries.
>>
>>24393631
Japanese are the cutest girls on Earth
>>
>>24392211
kcna.kp

send them an email and find out

>protip: hit English in top right corner
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.