[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have had 6 fights and disagreements with people this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1447635994260.jpg (221 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447635994260.jpg
221 KB, 766x1024
>tfw have had 6 fights and disagreements with people this year

Why do I keep having fights and disagreements with people? Am I autistic?
>>
That's not altogether a huge amount. Any customer service worker or just a person in a crowded environment could have that many in a month, or even a week.

But yeah your probably autistic
>>
>>24390734
so many girls have gotten pissed at me when I had good intentions

they fly off thr handle so easily too
>>
>>24390867
What did you do? I mean, are these just random girls on the street?
>>
>>24390837
The thing is that these people are my friends. I literally disagree with my friends and lose them over some inane shit.
>>
That's an alright amount, anything over 10 is where the autism starts.

Shitposting is where its at. Its like backstabbing your opponents without having to fight them, or confront them, or go head to head.

Honestly, people that get riled up in religion, politics, race, and culture are trying to water away their frustrations but easily gets fired up instead. I tell most people just to care about themselves more and not much about anything else...
>>
Cause you're under appreciated and you feel the need to fight and disagree with people to let yourself know that you exist and that you value yourself.
>>
>>24392339
>right in the feels
How do I solve this issue?
>>
>>24392374
You let go of the past. try to enjoy something. Find an interest. Talk to someone ? Idk, I have the same issues for years.
>>
>>24390734
if you're a woman no

if you're a man yes that's pretty autistic.
>>
>6

That's really low anon.
>>
>>24390734
Is this Halal.
>>
>>24392470
Surely you must have a better solution, sir. One that is more concise and targeted towards the problem at hand?
>>
>>24392715
refrain from arguing with idiots that waste your time and expose you to negativity. Instead learn to let it go. You can do so by stopping caring about your surrounding or be just totally indifferent. to make your point across refrain from talking too much and show action maybe you're going to be taken a little more seriously.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.