[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other anons have this problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (460 KB, 510x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460 KB, 510x732
>been with so many degenerates
>been through a lot in life
>find a decent bf/bf
>at this point you are too jaded and damaged to feel any happiness in a relationship
>>
>>24390309

you're not over your previous one.

bitch

t. previous guy
>>
I made a point not to do that. Don't think I wasn't tempted and am 100% innocent.

What you need is for someone to forgive you for something you can't forgive yourself for. It's what we call a kek around here, give your last shit on this.
>>
>>24390457
I am over them but I think at this point in life I'm too old and I feel like my time is being wasted
>>
>>24390309
You made poor decisions now you pay the price.
>>
>>24390309
>be roastie
>now toasty
you dug your grave, now die in it
>>
>>24390309
>move around a lot as a kid
>get too used to breaking off all ties to people after a few months
>sudden urge to end or sabotage every relationship I have after a month
I just want to be happy, but this bullshit coping mechanism is fucking with me.
>>
File: 1447831220155.jpg (410 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447831220155.jpg
410 KB, 800x800
>>24390309
I rarely find happiness in anything anymore. I feel numb, like my emotional development was stunted as a child; or I just experienced so many shitty things in my life to the point that I am perpetually unhappy. I am incredibly blunt to the point that people feel the need to express the fact that I am mean or even go as far as calling me an asshole for doing something as simple as stating the obvious. I haven't developed romantic feelings for anyone in two years, and I has become increasingly harder to go out in public or talk to people. I feel as if spaghetti may spew from my pockets at any moment during social interaction.
>>
tfw feeling dead from unfortunate circumstance.
Where do I go now as I know I cannot live a normal life anymore ?
>>
>>24390583
That's right. I should have focused on myself instead of trying to chase love.
>>24391542
I think people who never formed close bonds as children have a hard time having them as adults
>>
>>24390551
>I'm too old and I feel like my time is being wasted
Too old for what? How is your time being wasted?
>>
>>24392684
Too old for the dating stuff and I realize that most of the time it won't end in marriage.
I've gotten to the point where it is no longer exciting for me.
>>
>>24392787
You're never really too old for dating. I mean, even seniors date. Can you not just enjoy it? Does it have to be a means to an end?
>>
File: 1437362468305.png (345 KB, 420x565) Image search: [Google]
1437362468305.png
345 KB, 420x565
>been with shit mates
>hung on because fate or some gay shit
>get a great gf
>one slight problem arises
>assume it's the same as before and break it off
She got away, anons.
It hurts. Like a hollow ache. I blame nobody but myself. But it hurts so much.
It's one thing to be sad for the loss, but to know you caused the loss is a whole new level of regret and guilt.
>>
>>24391542
So go to therapy, don't tell us about it, what are we supposed to do?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.