[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin general How old are you? What's your reason for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: 13562730.jpg (18 KB, 234x212) Image search: [Google]
13562730.jpg
18 KB, 234x212
Virgin general

How old are you?
What's your reason for not losing your virginity?
>>
>>24390255

>24
>Fat, rotten personality, poor, still living with parents.
>>
24 no girl wants to have sex with me
>>
>24
>Small penis and insecure
>>
18. It's a combination of self induced anxiety. I also stutter heavily. I think I might be autistic
>>
>>24390255
> 19
>Parents made me a scared/emotional wreck
>>

Never tried
>>
>>24390255
>19
Never opened up to anybody in my life. One of my friends in high school said that kids thought I was weird but not in a bad way and told me all this encouraging shit but I still know that everybody thought I was probably special ed. I never make new friends. Other people make them and then they're my friend by proxy and they leave me within a year but more proxies come in and the originals are long gone so I'm just alone in a constantly changing group of poorly fleshed out npcs because I don't know anything about them and they don't trust me. Nobody ever trusts me. I wish I had another chance.
>>
File: my life.jpg (44 KB, 710x510) Image search: [Google]
my life.jpg
44 KB, 710x510
>20
>Lazy
>Lack any interest in going out
>Vidya all day
>>
I'm literally gay
>>
>>24390369
This. I am the exact way. I splerg out when anyone tried to talk or be friends with me
>>
>19
>Too reserved and think sex outside of a committed relationship is disgusting.
>>
>23
>Never acquired friends
>could probably get a qt gf if I had literally anywhere to go or anything to do other than go to work
>but you gotta know people to meet people, so here I stagnate
>>
24 years old never had a gf held hands or kissed a girl before. I'm 6'1 white 145 lbs, don't think I'm too bad off women just literally hate me or are extremely weirded out by me whenever I'd talk to them so I gave up and now just pretend they don't exist anymore . Both of my brothers are shorter than me and one has really messed up teeth and doesn't shower and they both fuck attractive women daily. I gave up and accept I'm gonna die alone probably from killing myself in the next few months, some people aren't meant to ever make it and unfortunately I'm one of them
>>
File: no gf.jpg (29 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
no gf.jpg
29 KB, 680x510
Insecure
Can't peel my foreskin back
I got an ok face, but I'm too autistic for sex

I rather be alone...
>>
>19
>spent entirety of freshman highschool year trying to work up the courage to ask out a qt girl who was super shy and quiet
>literally every single day i thought about doing it, but thought nah ill do it tomorrow cause i was really just too scared to
>last couple days of school, seriously gonna do it this time
>2 or 3 days left, see her walking in the hallway holding hands with some manlet dudebro
>spend last day glossy eyed, staring at walls
>confidence crushed ever since

it hurt
>>
25. Nobody ever wanted to have sex with me.
>>
>>24390559
>145
>6'1"

Scrawny lanklet detected.
Eat more and hit the gym bro, come back when you are at least 180.
>>
>>24390255
>19
>disgustingly fat. Smoker. No real life goals
>>
>>24390255
had my dick mutated at birth, I can't stop thinking how much more pleasurable it would be if I had my foreskin, so why even try.
>>
File: 1441931170649.jpg (285 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
1441931170649.jpg
285 KB, 1200x798
>How old are you?
>What's your reason for not losing your virginity?
I had acne, didn't know how to dress, and was ugly and stupid looking until I was 22. I got beat up and made fun of daily as a teenager. In high school, the first girl I tried to be friends with said she would never date me because of my face. The second girl gave me some other girl's number, and the next day they both laughed at me because I actually called. The third girl I liked sat down next to me in class one day, and speaking to some other girl, said "I think guys like anon are so ugly." Then the other girl pretended to act shocked and said "ohmygod he's right there" while laughing hysterically. By that point my social anxiety was so bad that I stopped talking to people.

I went through college keeping to myself and of course women showed absolutely zero interest.

I work now, I know how to dress, I went on Accutane to fix my acne. I am not fat (if anything I am lean.) My stupid face looks almost normal as an adult. I got over my social anxiety after years of meds and trying. Unfortunately there is no point now. I am horrible at socializing and constantly say stupid things. I have no social life, I work in IT and there are no women. Even if I met a girl who was attracted to me, she would probably react with laughter and insults upon finding out that I have never been on a date or had sex. I go through my entire day reminding myself how stupid and unattractive I am, at least every fifteen minutes. I have horrible insomnia, my mind races until 3 AM with the same thoughts. I try to be nice to my coworkers but I think they dislike me, probably sensing that I am not a person to be around if they want to succeed. I can't think clearly anymore, I don't know what I want or how to get there so I just follow my daily routine not knowing what else to do.

That about sums it up.
>>
>How old are you?
>What's your reason for not losing your virginity?
crippling autism
>>
>>24390255
Manlet who is poor. Majority of my cash is spent on food to keep myself /fit/.
>>
>>24390255
never held a conversation with a girl for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>24390255
>35
>3/10 at best, ugly face
>poor
>genes from very stupid family
>>
>18
>I think most people are vapid and I don't pursue them because I want to find someone like me
>>
File: 1440519105916.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1440519105916.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>24390716
Iktf

a4
>>
Now which ones of you are female?
>>
>>24390255
> 21
> No one wants to date me
tried okcupid and white knighting college/uni girls. Never worked out in the end. pretty much gave up.
>>
Can't get hard when drunk. Can't talk to girls when sober.
>>
Glad to see there's some older guys in here instead of all sub-20's
>24 kv
>ugly face, skinny, neet, and no social skills
>>
File: 1385502885559.gif (148 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
1385502885559.gif
148 KB, 500x549
>>24390255

>21
I just never really tried
>>
scared of girls, people in general, was an alcoholic for about 12 years. quit drinking and found my sex drive is decreasing and i find myself not giving a fugg about women or sex in general, and am enjoying life more than ever :D
>>

I'm not tall or rich.
>>
>>24390255
I'm 58. Wraith status, I guess.
it hurts to live.
>>
>>24390705
I feel like you read my thread before posting this
>>
>>24390716
Dude I fucking hate it when girls make jokes about you and laugh/giggle/chuckle with their buddies laughing at your attempts.

A girl could easily crush your soul much harder than any other guys there; fucking getting punched in the face when they can emotionally torment you. They have the ability to ruin your mental and social healthy from inside to outside.
>>
lazy, dumb
some girls even wanted but I freaked out
expecting a princess I think...
>>
File: 1444695381261.jpg (26 KB, 511x340) Image search: [Google]
1444695381261.jpg
26 KB, 511x340
>>24390255
>20
>low motivation/libido
>physically unattractive
>socially avoidant
>most people see me as 'rude', 'arrogant' or 'uninviting' ( I don't do this intentionally)
>>
>>24390918
Also,
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Ontario

I would do just about any fembot. Girls have tried to have sex with me, so I can't be that ugly, and I honestly don't care what you look like. I'd just be more comfortable doing it with a fembot. Someone who knows the face of social retardation, and someone you don't have to "play the game" with.
>>
File: twarz.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
twarz.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>24390716
>I have horrible insomnia, my mind races until 3 AM with the same thoughts. I try to be nice to my coworkers but I think they dislike me, probably sensing that I am not a person to be around if they want to succeed. I can't think clearly anymore, I don't know what I want or how to get there so I just follow my daily routine not knowing what else to do.

IKTF
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.