[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be the happy 13 year old you once were >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1447636542141.jpg (74 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1447636542141.jpg
74 KB, 550x413
>you will never be the happy 13 year old you once were
>no more careless hours spent on video games
>the biggest worry on your mind was making sure the teacher doesn't find out about your unfinished homework you didn't even bother looking at
>didn't care about not having any friends
>now
>every single minute is spent worrying about school, getting a job and the thought of your parents flipping out and/or kicking you out, and how your future is fucked
>creeping loneliness from the lack of friends and a girlfriend
>you just want to shitpost, play videogames and watch anime

All you had to do back in the good times was making sure you attend the class and not fucking up the piss easy tests you could ace by rehearsing 10 minutes before the test. That was all you had to do.

Or even better, I'd rather be a baby, your parents would make funny faces at you and everything would be fine in the world. You didn't know about politics, you didn't know how fucked the world is, everything was just okay. You didn't care about getting a girlfriend either, toys were better than friends.
>>
>>24390121
I was suicidal at 13.
>>
I was depressed and socially awkward as fuck when I was 13. I would have to go back to that age, unless I could completely take back all of the stupid awkward autistic shit I did.
>>
11-15 was prime time.

Diablo 2, Runescape, piss easy classes, listening to linkin park and green day, q.t girls my age would talk to me, parents just give you money to eat when you go to friends houses to sleep over for the weekend

Life was fucking E.Z mode until 17+
>>
>I will never be a 13 year old getting home from school and playing l4d1 co op with my best m8 again
>>
>>24390121
My biggest worry at 13 was that I would never have any friends and I would die alone or live a long boring life and my dad would make me shoot him. I also worried about having cancer.
>>
>>24390121

I honestly wish I died as soon as I turned 21, that was the point of no return.
>>
>>24390121
My childhood was never happy. I was either strung out on meds that were forecfed to me or I was just alive enough to realize my mom was drinking her single ass into debt and draining my father through child support.
I was never happy. I don't know what it's like.
>>
>>24390121
>happy 13 year old
Kek. 13 was the year it all went downhill. I still unwillingly relive from time to time but I'm mostly over it.
>>
>>24390194
Went to hardmode after 16. Suddenly you're expected to make career choices that will effect you until the day you die. First big exam at 16 as well, and the entire 9th grade my parents wanted me to study more because of the nationwide exams at the end of 9th grade. After that it went to complete shit.
>>
>>24390145
So was I. At 13-14, my former friends started treating me differently, got called ugly often, girls especially became really cold to me.

It was rough because I was quite popular before that, regarded as smartest kid in class, spent every day doing something with others.

And to see that all fade away simply because I have an ugly face.

35 now, and a lonely wizard. Why have I not killed myself.
>>
>>24390250
how old are you now senpai?
>>
>be 13
>obese confused lonely bullied beta faggot
>dissociate from 3d and escape into the world of MMO's, imageboards, and anime
>>
>>24390121
Dude I was fucking miserable as a 13 year old wtf are you on about...
>>
>>24390121
>you will never be the happy 13 year old you once were

When I was 13, I got into a relationship with an older guy. He was a massive jerk, took some pictures, blackmailed and threatened to expose them unless I did what he said. So I did. Things got more degenerate as time went on, until the point where he was literally using me as a child prostitute. I've had sex with over 70 guys, and most of them were rape.

Being 13 fucking sucked.
>>
>>24390651
>I've had sex with over 70 guys, and most of them were rape.
This is very very relevant to my interests. Could you please greentext it you're a girl right?
>>
>>24390670
>can you green text your tragic backstory so that I can whack off to your trauma

What do I get in return? Other than to deal with the shitty as fuck feels afterwards.
>>
File: VsU8J.jpg (151 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
VsU8J.jpg
151 KB, 1024x776
>>24390717
Welp, I'm sorry. I can't offer you anything I suppose.

pic unrelated
>>
>>24390840
Not worth it then. Sorry.
>>
>>24390993
It's ok, I'm sorry this happened to you btw. Just because I find it hot doesn't mean I think it's right or I would do it myself. I guess rape isn't anything like in my animes :(
>>
>>24391042
its not. in anime they get over it pretty quickly. its been almost 10 years and im up at 4am because i had a bad dream where i was getting choked out. so i woke up in a cold sweat and scvreaming and now im too afraid to sleep
>>
>>24390526
I know this feel man :(((
>>
>>24391166
Have you seeked any help ? Did your parents know about it?

Do you think all men are pigs now?
>>
>>24391239
I have people I can talk to, but no professional help. No they don't. And not really, I have trust issues with them but that's really my issue and not because of ALL MEN.
>>
>>24391303
I see, the latter is quite surprising t b h.

What do you think of feminists saying there is a "rape culture" on campuses ?
>>
>>24391415
I don't even know what feminists define as "rape culture". But is there a culture which promotes rape? Not in my opinion; however there is a culture that promotes women as property. It often leads to rape via male entitlement to sex, but that doesn't somehow = a rape culture.
>>
>>24391415
I'm going to bed now, good talk. See you around anon.
>>
>>24391571
Same here, I hope you get better some day. Bye
>>
My school days were unpleasant and I was always depressed alot, Even still I would love to go back to them because it's far better than the awful position I'm in now. Back then I would never have thought things could have gotten so much worse.
>>
>>24390250

I actually attempted to kill myself at 21 because there was no point to my existence

Now I'm 30 and it's the same thing

Should probably just end it before it gets worse
>>
File: benis.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>24392080
I have tried it as well.
There is no point to anything, do what you want.
poastin on r9k is better than the infinite void.
We have too few oldfags as it is.

t. 36
>>
the past 3 days since gw2 raids came out ive spent a total of 15 hours just dedicated to that, not including normal gameplay time

NEET life
>>
>>24390526
>10 years later
>nothing has changed
>>
>>24390526
Obese mother wouldn't bring health because she was too insecure about her own weight.
>>
>>24390250
>>24392080
>>24392230
Turning 24 in a month. Good to know what to expect. I don't think I'll ever try to kill myself though, the thought just doesn't come to mind.

I wish I could be 8 again, playing pokemon blue on my brand new gameboy color, while my mom made pancakes on christmas morning. I think that was the peak of my existence.
>>
File: 1351285008916.png (60 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1351285008916.png
60 KB, 200x200
13? I fucking hit a wall when I was 11 and went into middle school.
In elementary school I was the fucking king of the playground because I could fart on command. They called me the fart king and I would sit on the rickety bridge telling people that they would have to face a gas attack if they tried to get across to the second slide. I was a fucking god, even in fifth grade I got a girl to say she liked me because she thought it was funny. Then I hit middle school and on the first day I blew a thick cloud of farts out of my asshole in the courtyard and everyone said "ewww fucking gross who was that? I think it was anon, what a fucking dirty faggot"
My only talent in life was passing gas, and soon that passed too
>>
File: 1447045612843.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1447045612843.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
it's not a contest about who got fucked up earlier, and who suffered from depression first, bots. it's about understanding what we've both been through and supporting each other.

don't let the normals make you spiteful.

I have been feeling especially nostalgic for these past few months, and have been watching old cartoons from my childhood and replaying my old pc games. it's absolutely heart wrenching when you come upon a small detail in a game that you all of a sudden remember as a child- and get pulled back to that instant moment. sitting in the same chair, in the same room.

I just want to go back.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.