[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You find a $100 bill on the floor. No one is around so whoever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 100.png (938 KB, 1059x467) Image search: [Google]
100.png
938 KB, 1059x467
You find a $100 bill on the floor. No one is around so whoever it belonged to is long gone. It's all yours.

What do you do with it?
>>
Put it in my wallet
>>
>>24390017
Tendies. Is this even a question?
>>
100 hamburgers.
>>
File: 1446836118474.jpg (216 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
1446836118474.jpg
216 KB, 819x912
I found a 100 dollar bill when I was out with a friend before heading to a corner store. I gave him 30 and kept 70 because I'm the one who spotted it
>>
i tk him to da bar
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>24390017
Draw a picture of my waifu over Ben Franklin and move to the most liberal state I can find in the hopes that I'll be able to marry her within a few years.
>>
Rip it
>>
File: 1439092044646.png (1 MB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1439092044646.png
1 MB, 720x960
>lost my paycheck at work somewhere and it was undoubtably snatched up
at least I made somebody's day.
>>
>be me as a kid
>find $100 bill laying on floor of store
>tried to be honorable and turned it in to lost and found
>living to this day knowing the lost and found guy probably stuck it in his wallet

Inb4 dumbass
I was 5
>>
>>24390140
But if the check was made out to you then how would anyone be able to get anything from it?
>>
I want to say I'd pay my gas bill so i could take hot showers again or maybe my internet

but I'm self aware enough to say i'd get drunk with it

as usual
>>
>>24390281
>
dumbass even as a 5 year old
>>
>>24390017
>a few summers ago
>at legoland with my family
>go to the bathroom and find 300 dollars in front of the urinals
>check the stalls and shit to see if I'm being pranked or something
>nobody
>grab it and hide in the stalls for the next few minutes, calming my nerves
>hide it from everyone until I get back home

I think I bought a rage against the machine vinyl, don't even remember what I did with the rest of the money
>>
>>24390017
5 $20 hookerbots

Or

20 $5 hookerbots
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.