[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CUNZVylUkAAeK8v.png (402 KB, 1024x924) Image search: [Google]
CUNZVylUkAAeK8v.png
402 KB, 1024x924
>Being short
>>
boy do i sure hate reddit
>>
>"that big fucking bear in the back"
for you
>>
>>24389980
6'3"
300 lbs
Big fat neckbeard
>>
I'm 6'2 and I wouldn't say I'm tall. The amount of people I come across daily who are 6'5+ is surprising.

Also this post is fucking leddit tier
>>
File: 1295382693666.jpg (54 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1295382693666.jpg
54 KB, 719x720
>>24390272
>I'm 6'2 and I wouldn't say I'm tall. The amount of people I come across daily who are 6'5+ is surprising.
You are the cancer.
>>
>big
>bear
For you
>>
>>24390318

How?

Is it because you're short? Im only a big guy for you then
>>
File: Pahpah.png (151 KB, 398x397) Image search: [Google]
Pahpah.png
151 KB, 398x397
>>24390406

>Chads come to r9k to brag

Wow, you really showed me up! I'm so inferior. Thanks brother

>inb4 I'M NOT CHAD I'VE ONLY HAD 5 LTRs AND 3 FWB IN MY LIIIIIIFE AAHHH!!!
>>
>>24389980
5'6 here

is my manletism skewing my perspective or is this story just bollocks
>>
File: 1444251372984.jpg (152 KB, 792x815) Image search: [Google]
1444251372984.jpg
152 KB, 792x815
No one seems more insecure that tall guys when you go by these threads (or apparently on reddit either?)
>>
>>24390561
It's only partially bollocks. The guy didn't just walk into his elbow, the big lummox didn't watch where he was flailing his body parts and flung it into what any normal person would have considered a legitimate path around him. Tall guys are clumsy and entitled, combining to make for a complete lack of body awareness, which they use to excuse their impeding on others' space. But god forbid you do the same to them by calling shotgun or leaning your chair back on a plane.

Additionally, the "unfurling" mentioned was not simply a manner of addressing the passerby, but a method of displaying and threatening violence should the tall guy's wishes not be acquiesced too. Technically, he committed assault. But it's cool, man, he just stood up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.