[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most pathetic thing you've ever done? Yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1441417987636.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1441417987636.png
688 KB, 460x628
What's the most pathetic thing you've ever done?

Yesterday I stalked this girl I have always had a thing for's facebook and got a pic of her and her BF, photoshopped him out then photoshopped her and I together on backgrounds that I'd consider "romantic."

I took extra care to make sure the contrasts/lighting/coloring were all done right for each layer so it didn't look too poor quality. Came out rather nice.

Anyway /pathetic/ stories ITT
>>
Show us the picture, anon
>>
>>24389794
live desu sempai
>>
i once threatened to kill myself if this girl who is 6 years older than me stopped talking to me (im 18)
>>
Post it

I hired a hooker and took her to my mom's birthday dinner so people thought I had a gf

It actually worked out well. She wasn't a street walker and she kept her mouth shut and kissed me a few times
>>
When I was in high school I told a girl I barely knew I loved her over Myspace.
>>
>>24389858
How much did you pay her? Did you ever end up fucking her?
>>
>>24389794
That pepe is the comfiest, I love it.
>>
>>24389794
Pls post it senpei
>>
>>24389920
500 dollars plus dinner/drinks for a few hours. No, she asked but I was too nervous. She usually charged 1000 for an hour for sex but was surprised when I asked for dinner instead and told her why.
>>
>>24389858
I wouldn't have the balls to pay a hooker for status, at least that's me.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x946) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x946
Stole a pair of panties.

The need for sex is really fucking overwhelming sometimes.

It's a shame it's an issue not easily addressed.

Like shit can go fucking wrong if ur not fucking, but still, no one is entitled to it.
>>
>>24390016
What do you mean

I was just tired of my brothers wife thinking I was gay and trying to hint to me being gay is ok. She was stunned when she saw my "girlfriend" and when she kissed me. It finally got everyone off my ass

I paid her 2 more times for holidays
>>
>fell in love with a coworker
>got rejected
>nervous breakdown
>quit job and college shortly afterwards

It kind of did me good in the end, though: found a better job working from home that pays more, switched to another, better college to major in something I'm way more interested at. Still no romantic life.

Lesson: don't shit where you eat.
>>
File: 1445560862482.jpg (62 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1445560862482.jpg
62 KB, 640x1136
>>24389794
in my junior year I told everyone I was moving to see if anyone cared
no one did hahah
>>
>>24390102
you're the fucking man, anon, go you
>>
File: 1430869828800.jpg (51 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1430869828800.jpg
51 KB, 600x597
>>24389832
>>24389858
>>24389953
I can't. I deleted it out of shame this morning. So here's another shameful story:

One time I had to live with this girl though (needed a flatmate to help with rent) and I heard her having sex with someone so I got on my knees outside of the door, put my ear to it and rubbed one out while listening to her cum.
>>
Pursued an older unattractive mexican lady to lose my v-card, ended up in over my head.
>>
>meet qt girl from clean kik thread on soc
>she works at an animal rescue
>go full autist and say I have a rescue cat and two rescue dogs so she'll think I'm like her
>"aw cute! can I see?"
>tfw I have no pets
>never replied

help me
>>
>>24390755
l. o . l

fucking original comment you damn vagina
>>
My ex broke up with me like almost 2 years ago and I still often browse her blog/FB/Imgur. I'm not even slightly over her. It causes me physical pain sometimes, and has hampered my ability to see through any kind of relationship with a different girl.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.