[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KISS A GIRL ON THE LIPS WHEN I CAN'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: duke.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
duke.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KISS A GIRL ON THE LIPS WHEN I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO OR LOOK AT THEM??
>>
just be yourself and everything will fall into place
>>
>>24389883
THAT IS BARELY EVEN ADVICE AND YOU KNOW IT
>>
>>24389785
Well that fugly chick isn't going to help. She scares the shit out of me
>>
>>24390424
NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL EVERY DAY
>>
>>24389785
be spanish
>>
>>24390836
I'M NOT SPANISH AND HAVE NO WAY TO BECOME SPANISH

THIS IS BAD ADVICE AND YOU KNOW IT
>>
Drastically lower your standards and work up. Fat chick's need love too. Yeah they're gross but it's a start. Once you get the confidence of some practice with them, it'll start to fall into place.
>>
Be assertive. Just go up to a girl you like and kiss her right on the lips.
>>
>>24389785
Just improve your self a little, say you lost a lot of weight say you were a really fat and you lost 125 pounds. Women will think you are becoming a Chad. LIE ALOT. FALSE CONFIDENCE. Also fake it to make it.
And don't be yourself, be the person she thinks she wants. It worked for me, I still hate myself but it works.
>>
Whoa, slow down there, Chad. Maybe try to hold her hand and chat first.
>>
>>24389785
Woah this chick should seriously get otoplasty. And i thought mine were bad...
>>
>>24393039
I ALREADY SAID I CAN'T TALK TO THEM

AAAARRRRGH
>>
>>24389785
drunk
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.