[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>putting your penis in an uncircumsized vagina shiggy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447890406894.webm (620 KB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
1447890406894.webm
620 KB, 832x468
>putting your penis in an uncircumsized vagina

shiggy
>>
>>24389561

ISIS pls go. and by that i mean pls leave the planet.
>>
>its still okay to mutilate boys but not girls
give me 1 good reason why, normalfags
>>
Roasties getting what they deserve.
>>
>>24389611
circumcised males last longer during intercourse, leading to greater pleasure
>>
>performing surgery on any healthy person, ever
>>
>>24389647
>>24389611
>>24389582
You realize this is a voluntary surgery, right? The girl has ridden the cock-carousel a few years too many, and now she's getting plastic surgery to have her labia shrunken, so she can fool beta kekolds into thinking she has a cute innie.
>>
What do they do with the extra pussy meat? I'd buy it to be honest.
>>
>>24389681
Incorrect, you can use pharmaceuticals to achieve the same goal.
>>
>>24389712

a girls gotta do what she's gotta do tee be h.

good luck extracting me from the basement lel
>>
>>24389693
Yeah, circumcision should be banned.
>>
That's not really circumcision. The female equivalent (that actually happens in the middle east) is removal of the clitoris.
>>
>>24389647
You realise she is now going to be able to fool guys like you right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.