[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /no friend group/ >be me >never really fit in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443493623500.png (984 KB, 1475x1475) Image search: [Google]
1443493623500.png
984 KB, 1475x1475
Who here /no friend group/

>be me
>never really fit in with any group
>lack of social interactions turn me into sort of a "nerd"
>start hanging out with nerd group
>feel like I fit in for awhile
>realize that everyone is autistic and always trying to out random each other
>guys are virgin losers so give the girls in the group unprecedented attention
>girls in the nerd group are extremely annoying
>whenever someone is talking this one chick. Lets call her femnerd will always interrupt and change the subject
>guys in group are ok with this
>I'm annoyed when she does it to me
>tfw I'm the asshole for calling her out
>since the guys are beta losers they always let her have her way so she's grown accustomed to it
>she's extremely selfish
>she'll take stuff from a beta nerd and not give it back and it's "funny"
>tfw I had two classes with her
>one of the classes there are no beta nerds but she still retains her selfish attitude
>it's a fuck around class so we don't have to do anything
>she brings shitty girly anime to class
>literally no one else in the class wants to watch it
>femnerd brings it anyway
>everyone is clearly annoyed
>eventually decide I don't want to be a nerd anymore
>tfw haven't found a group since

Why must women ruin everything? The betanerds could be annoying but I had enjoyable moments with them when their weren't any girls in the group.
>>
>>24389524

You did fit it at one point with a group.

I am too autistic for normies, yet too normie for nerds.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Yeah, I've never really had a friend group. Just had 1 or 2 friends I could be truly autistic with. We had pure fun together. But other than those 1-2 friends, I've never had real friends or a friend group. I just latched onto a group that tolerated me. I just laughed at their jokes. Never really said anything. Nobody ever invited me to anything outside of school. I was always alone really. Still am today.
>>
File: 1395024097272.jpg (25 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
1395024097272.jpg
25 KB, 300x232
>>24389568
Op here. I feel the same way man
>>
>>24389607
I mean, I don't even play vidya that much or watch anime. I just come here because this is one of the rare platforms on the internet where a wide spectrum of people can commiserate over basically any feels that are uncommon and don't get much opportunity to be talked about.
>>
>>24389645
Yeah I used to play video games a lot and I watched anime occasionally. I don't really do anything anymore tbqh
>>
>>24389677
What do you do with your time? Wondering how idiosyncratic you are in your lack of relevant interests.
>>
>>24389743
Well I play video games occasionally. Not anywhere near as often as I used to. It doesn't bring me any enjoyment half the time I'm just sorta forcing myself to do it to pass the time. Other than that I just sorta sleep and browse r9k. I sleep way too much I hope I don't get sick or something
>>
>>24389798
Depressed or apathetic about life? I don't think I could bring myself to sleep 10+ a day
>>
>>24389986
I used to be depressed but now I just don't care anymore. So I guess apathy. Everyday I look forward to the day ending. Maybe I just love sleep. Idk
>>
I know that feel OP, but to a different degree I suppose.

>Freshman year
>Kinda shy, but not as bad as in middle school
>Learn to socialize
>Start playing football, make friends with teammates, good times

>Sophomore year
>Stop playing football, start hanging around stoners instead
>Get kicked out of school Junior year
>Do even more drugs, start doing dumb shit like shoplifting cough syrup from the dollar store
>Spend every dollar I can get on weed and drugs in general, steal from my mom
>Eventually get burned out on drugs to the point where all they do is make me feel like a piece of shit, slowly lose my friends because I quit doing them

>Senior year, no real friends to speak of, just people I talk to at school
>Graduate, go to college and make some new friends
>>
>>24390273
At least you made new friends
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.