[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys don't want a gf you just want to be loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: trait2.jpg (291 KB, 1890x1890) Image search: [Google]
trait2.jpg
291 KB, 1890x1890
You guys don't want a gf

you just want to be loved
>>
File: Joel Sasseville 2.jpg (2 MB, 2436x1854) Image search: [Google]
Joel Sasseville 2.jpg
2 MB, 2436x1854
Listen to this guys

http://www.youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=RZ_Pv1K62TM
>>
No
I actually want to not want to be loved
>>
File: NIWS.jpg (367 KB, 727x544) Image search: [Google]
NIWS.jpg
367 KB, 727x544
>>24389251

You know it comes down to the same
>>
>>24389354
No it doesn't
An ideal world, to me, is one where no one needs to be loved, where no one needs to rely on anything to feel contentment or at ease or an equivalent thereof
The difference between the two is not abandoning my vision for the sake of capitulating to instinct I disagree with
>>
>>24389542

You are very wise
>>
File: 1410828614855.png (375 KB, 752x588) Image search: [Google]
1410828614855.png
375 KB, 752x588
Right. That's why I'll take a gf OR a bf.
>>
>>24389542

at least, a wish to be loved can be fullfilled. It is open to a happy ending
>>
>>24389052
Not true. Someone loving you will mean nothing unless you can love that person back. I don't want a gf or to feel loved, I just want to feel love
>>
>>24389052
I want to be loved by a girl who is not blood related to me, so yes a gf in short.

Being loved as a best friend would be great too.
>>
>>24389648

The thing is, guys: a girlfriend/boyfriend is the ultimate stage of love. You need to find love elsewhere before you get it.
>>
>>24389052
Nah.
I want to feel love, I want to have a strong feel for once.
But I'm afraid of hyping too much this shit.
>>
>>24389596
No
Really I'm a cocky hypcrorite who tfw no bfs all day long and would go for love if it were presented to me
I have ideals, I just don't follow through with them. Which is shitty and weak.
>>
>>24389738
well that's a fucking lie.
I've always had shit confidence, and little to no love for myself.
yet I've had girlfriends.
>>
I wish I was able to help you guys. But only you can
>>
You're not even open to the idea it could happen someday
>>
File: trait.jpg (417 KB, 1890x1890) Image search: [Google]
trait.jpg
417 KB, 1890x1890
Good luck with your projects guys. I love you
>>
>>24389052
Wat.

This like saying you're not thirsty, you just feel the urge to drink water. Or you don't want to have sex, you just want to stick your penis in a hole until you orgasm. Are you literally retarded? Nobody is here because their mom or cat doesn't love them.
>>
>>24391644
>Nobody is here because their mom or cat doesn't love them
Speak for yourself m8
You never know
>>
>>24389052
No. I want to fuck warm pussy and squeeze tits.
>>
>>24389754
Grill?
Never seen one this introspective.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.