[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you sell your soul for? Ihavenosoul faggots need not apply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 5.png (210 KB, 608x464) Image search: [Google]
5.png
210 KB, 608x464
What would you sell your soul for?

Ihavenosoul faggots need not apply
>>
I'd sell my soul to get into heaven.
>>
The power to absorb souls so I could take mine back once I sell it and absorb other people's souls and keep them inside me until I feel like they've served their time
>>
most here would for gf and sex
>>
immortality

blox desu senpai
>>
I'd sell my soul for infinite souls
>>
>>24388872
For nothing. By doing that, you sell yourself into eternal slavery forever and ever to whoever you give your soul.

No amount of money, pussy and power is worth this.
>>
For Dark Souls 3 to be better than DS1
>>
>>24388872
I'd sell my soul for a few souls that I could trade for my own dimension. Then I'd become a God while still retaining at least one soul that I can claim as mine.
>>
File: 1446776263236.png (245 KB, 389x538) Image search: [Google]
1446776263236.png
245 KB, 389x538
It depends OP.

Who am I selling my soul to?

And what does said being plan on doing with my soul?

You gotta think these things through.
>>
>>24388974
This
Nothing you could get here is worth that shit
>>
>>24389005
You must assume that it will be the worst person imaginable and the best, at the same time.
>>
5 dollars and no cents
>>
the ability to give myself superpowers
>>
>>24388872
>Ihavenosoul faggots need not apply
So it sounds like it's our personal definition of soul and not one you're giving out, since otherwise this question wouldn't make any sense, as there are a million different ideas of what a "soul" is, even among those who believe in a supernatural component to your identity (that may or may not survive after your physical body's death).

I'm from a southern Christian family, so I'll use that definition. Assuming "sell your soul" means eternal damnation rather than merely existing as an animal with true nonexistence after death (or "true death" or whatever) the only thing I could logically sell my soul for would be the eradication of the entire afterlife system.

Since that means that the entity I'd be selling my soul to (presumably Satan or a less powerful demon or follower) would need to have the power to do that, a power that rests only with God, I could never sell my soul. It just wouldn't make any sense, for any goal.
>>
>>24388872
what exactly is a soul?
>>
No one has a soul, it's a made up concept. Our consciousness is due to the nature of our brains. When our brains die, we cease to exist.
>>
>>24389172
No one has a consciousness, it's a made up concept.

spooks, m8
>>
>>24389137
>>24389172
>*tips* I do say
>>
If the ideas of souls are real, then I guess I would be selling my post-mortal life, and I can't trust any one person with eternity all for some temporary thing.
>>
>>24388872
the annihilation of mankind
>>
I offered up my soul for an easy complacent life, and the self-control and focus to accomplish my goals.

It seems like Satan passed on my offer, because my life is still awful.
>>
>OP and everyone ITT doesn't realize that they've already sold their souls simply by virtue of being alive right now
kekadoodledoo
you can't sell something that you've already sold
>>
>>24388872
I would sell my soul only if I can get several stronger souls.
>>
Love :(

bloxx
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.