[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom has a new boyfriend >all of a sudden shes telling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cute cap wojak.png (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
cute cap wojak.png
67 KB, 633x758
>mom has a new boyfriend
>all of a sudden shes telling me I need to get a job or move out
>basically tells me flat out that if I do get a job she expects me to move out as soon as I'm able to
>before she started seeing this guy she always told me I would always be welcome here

I w-want to get off the ride now, guys. Please tell me it stops soon. I'm ready to get off.
>>
It's just her boyfriend telling her she needs to kick you out so you can spread your wings. This is so he can move in and mooch off her.
>>
>>24388773

Move out and never contact her again.
>>
>>24388773
>tfw my mom doesn't date
>if she does i don't know about it
>if anything, chances are it's just for her "needs"
>she will never date anyone seriously
>she will never be brainwashed by a significant other to kick me out because neet
i'm so sorry that last part is happening to you anon
>>
Didn't see it coming did you neet? Thought your mom would be okay with being alone like you? Normal people want companionship. Maybe you should have left your computer from time to time and watched a stupid show with her or asked about her day. Bet he does that. Anyways, enjoy working a shit job while being way older and way less talented then everyone around you. Or enjoy being homless, thats another option. Try trying for things even when its hard to avoid future situations like this.
>>
>>24388773
Daily reminder that all women are insidious whores

original
>>
>>24388773
She is doing you a huge favor, i'm fucking trapped here...
>>
>>24388853
Keep telling yourself that while you grow older. I'm sure your more important to her then herself and her needs. Hey what's your opinion of women in general?
>>
>getting keked by your mom

lmao
>>
>>24388773
>tfw you're a girl and your mom will never kick you out because it's not expected of girls to man up and build a life for themselves
>>
>>24388773
When I turned 19 my mom asked me to help pay rent.

I moved out a few weeks later and never looked back.

I've been wagekeking for going on 8 years now and every cent I ever made went to food, rent, utilities, and other expenses. I have like 50 bucks to my name.

NEET life is the only life worth living.
>>
File: 1433426334077.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1433426334077.png
346 KB, 439x500
>>24388773
good luck anon, seen this happen to many robots. Try to get a ShitTier job at Walmart or something until your mum's chad bf leaves. If that doesn't work, threaten to an hero when they try to kick you out
>>
>>24388773
I hate this go to school or get a job mentality some parents have or get influenced into having by normies to the point that they threaten to kick their kid out if they aren't doing either. If I had parents like this I would never speak to them again, why the fuck did you breed me if you're not gonna take care of me just because "you're 18 now blah blah blah" at least give me shelter if nothing else what the fuck man.
>>
>>24388800
This.
Get autismbucks and continue to live the dream.
>>
I'm so happy my parents are still married.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.