[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, im curious gaybots/femanons. What does it feel like to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
So, im curious gaybots/femanons.

What does it feel like to be fucked in the ass, and to have someone cum inside of you?
>>
Feels like voting Democrat
>>
>>24388600
/threadasfuck
>>
>>24388570
Also curious. These lewdposters all have me wondering. Can you feel the cum when its in there? Do you just leave it in?
>>
Warm, satisfying, a little gooey.
>>
>at first it is a little painful, feels like taking a reverse shit
>if he doesn't go slow it hurts really bad
>once he's in and starts to get a rhythm going, he can go faster without pain
>starts to feel really fucking good at this point

As for the cum thing, you can't really feel it
>>
>>24388570
like prostate stimulation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_homologues_of_the_human_reproductive_system
>>
>>24388663
Do you wash it out, or does it not matter? Can you actually cum from just butt stuff?
>>
>>24388703
You'll just poop it out.

Some people can, not everyone though
>>
File: coupe.jpg (36 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
coupe.jpg
36 KB, 450x450
it itches, but it stops itching when i relax
>>
>>24388600
Kekked hard. Well done, anon.
>>
>>24388703
Cumming from butt stuff is a religious experience, its like your conceiving Jesus, you don't ejaculate in spurts but cum pours out your dick like a waterfall while you lay there paralysed and trembling with pure pleasure through your whole body.
>>
>>24388703
There's no real reason to though. He can always just grab your dick while fucking.
>>
>>24388570
i wouldn't know and i don't want to know :C
>>
>>24388703
>Do you wash it out, or does it not matter?
Doesn't really matter
You might get some leakage though if you don't shit it out/wipe

>Can you actually cum from just butt stuff?
Yeah but it's pretty difficult to imo
Normally it's a kind of pleasure that just builds and builds and never releases without jerking it
>>
>>24388839
Eww leakage. But i've tried playing with my butt and all i ever got was a ton of precum. Figured i was doing it wrong
>>
>>24388827
Sounds pretty good anon. Too bad i'm alone when i do butt stuff. I dunno how i'd take to actually getting fucked though
>>
>>24388821
Again, i'm>>24388901
Can i really get there? I just kinda tingle and leak pre everywhere.
>>
I want to get aroused by this thread but I know that half the answers are from faggots.
>>
>>24388967
All of them are from fags anon. All of them
>>
>>24388987
I feel like these ones might be written by girls:

>>24388663
>>24388831
>>
It feels nice as hell. Especially when he cums, I can feel it squirting up into my guts. Some people say they can't feel that part but I definitely do.
>>
>>24389018
u right
sharp
>>
>>24388827

he can but that's such a waste...prostate orgasm is way better if you can do it
>>
I've fucked around 20 or so chicks in the ass.

Their comments range from that they feel very "full" when I do it to "ow, ow, it hurts, get out of my ass". Others have just found it pleasurable, but not something that would make them come. Only one chick absolutely needed it to come.

It has only been "messy" twice. Once was with an anorexic girl, the other was with an anal virgin who bled a lot.

Adding this because it's the closest the OP is going to get to girl input.
>>
>>24388959
It's hard work but of course you can achieve it. Maybe you need someone to help in person
>>
>>24389098
I dunno about taking a dick or anything yet anon. I like exploring butt stuff but dicks dont do anything for me. I'm still pretty embarrassed about the butt stuff too, honestly
>>
>>24389063
I read a guide online that it takes hours. Hours! Who has time for that?
>>
bring creampied is literally the best sensation ever
>>
>>24389152
I can get close with about 30 minutes, but i always hit that wall where i just precum profusely
>>
>>24389146
If you find a cozy guy on grindr or something, just get them to help out with a dildo or something?
>>
>>24388570
>gaybots/femanon

What about straight guys that practice for girls?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.