[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome fellow robots, to The Frog and Feels. The bar is now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 614x389
Welcome fellow robots, to The Frog and Feels. The bar is now open.

>order a drink
>tell the other patrons about your day
>reply to each other's stories
>there's a jukebox, put on some music if you like

http://youtu.be/vmDDOFXSgAs
>>
My day was okay. Went to work late but no one cared. Luckily, everyone who works with me is a fuckup so I can get away with it. I work at a college so when they go on break so do employees. But luckily, I get unemployment so it's cool.

Getting drunk soon. Maybe high. Haven't decided.
>>
File: 1444715610957.jpg (206 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1444715610957.jpg
206 KB, 900x720
>>24388265
I'll just have a water for now. If some other guys get in here, I might be persuaded to drink, especially if anyone wants to start a Skype wankfest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVlDSzbrH5M
>>
>>24389523
>tfw randomly chose that picture because it was the first one I saw in my dump folder, and unwittingly I summarized the thread almost perfectly with it
>>
File: 1440748825136.jpg (80 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1440748825136.jpg
80 KB, 600x750
>>24388265

I'll take a pint, but i'd like to share and pick someone's brain. This week has been me applying to law firms, running in the morning and working out with successful younger brother at night. Start working at a criminal defense firm next week, which I am not too excited about.

Went on an actual date with a qt3.14 and it went well. After dinner we got coffee and she told me she was going to be out of the country for the next 3 months. We've gone out a handful of times, but this was first date, and I really like her. Not sure how to proceed. What do anon? What do?
>>
>>24390158
>applying to law firms, running in the morning and working out with successful younger brother at night
My younger brother has a ridiculously impressive resume doing finance work at several nationwide companies, just graduated and landed the internship of his dreams at a large Chicago-based company. He's selling his fancy sports car because he's bored with it.

I'm unemployed, looking for a new job digging ditches or painting walls somewhere, and still don't have a dedicated work truck (I need one, jobsites have been trashing my daily-driver) because I can't find a decent one under $1000.
>>
*enters the bar quietly, my hood drawn over my head, my face obscured in the shadows*

*sidles up to the bar and orders a pan galactic gargle blaster*

*leans back against the darkest corner of the room to watch my fellow patrons*

"not a bad crowd for a thursday night.... heh."
>>
why do people go to bars?
>>
>>24390340
to socialize
>>
>>24390323
I think the bar's out of Algolian Sun Tiger teeth. And lemons.
>>
>>24390158
When is she leaving and where?
>>
>>24390387
*raises an eyebrow*

*looks you up and down*

"Too bad... i'll stick with my PGGBs for now... sounds like a good drink though.... what's in it.... heh.... I like a little variety"

*sips my drink*
>>
My day was fairly good but met a nasty fucker that basically ruined it for me. I fucked around in hs and didn't get accepted into any colleges but always programmed computers and new java/sql/C variants like the back of my hand so i got a job right away and have moved around a bit, but am now making a solid 120k a year before taxes. I went out to eat with a friend and she asked me how much I made which was pretty rude, but i told her because i am a smug bastard when it comes to telling people that stuff and some old fuck behind me goes "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT MR BIGSHOT" and proceeded to make a huge fucking scene. everyone was quiet in the restaraunt and i think he was expecting people to laugh. i just told him to have fun in the retirement home and paid for my shit and left

>inb4 lying about wage

Computer programming, faggots. Best skill to have in todays world.
>>
>>24390340
I go to drink heavy and to have some fake ass hope that a girl will choose me to fuck.
>>
>>24390462
Too bad I'm retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 850x1239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 850x1239
/mu/ approved http://youtu.be/LO-zSxWRSVI

Gin and tonic please.

It's crazy. I'm crazy.

As soon as I get ahold of the world. To know that I'm doomed to mediocre city, the world reaches out to me and says "hey, in this life, you have the right stuff, want to help, we want YOU."

And being true to myself, I tell them I do not give a fuck. Never have I been more comforted and scared. Duality has never been so apparent.

Let's get wasted, my brobots. It's the only truth I can hold onto.
>>
I had a pretty relaxing day, spent the day thinking about what I'm going to do after I graduate. Today was my day off, so I had a walk and read some books. I'm not sure what I'm going to do in the future, I'm in my third year in a Canadian college so I have almost no student debt, but I'm still concerned about jobs since I am studying political science.
>>
Get me a Guinness, the Europoor kind. My week has been slow and I had a huge feels trip, probably not going to share it till I start bartending tomorrow night. I just want to drink, family.
>>
It's been awhile. Redd's please. How are you barkeep?

I'm finally feeling good. I'm not failing any of the classes I thought I'd be so hopefully I won't lose my scholarship. I hope college is going well for the non NEETs out there.
>>
>>24390450
Leaving in 2 weeks, and all over South America. Staying in Mexico the longest.
>>
https://youtu.be/yrtlc7YNK-M

I'll take a sidecar.

Today was fine all in all. Woke up to my gf being unusually cuddly and affectionate. Had lunch with my dad in the city. Then drove up to visit with my mom. Gonna stay over a couple nights because I was away in new york for a while on vacation and my mom's health isn't the greatest.

I'm still kind of in shock for how well things are going for me. Last year was so trying.
>>
Bartender starts us off with a kicking jam.

Hope you guys are listening.
>>
https://youtu.be/-RFFUa45eG0
>>
>>24390462
>computer programming
>best skill
I keep seeing /pol/ memes about how it's oversaturated with every highschooler thinking he can be the next Gabe Newell, and Indians doing it for $12 a day.

You make six figures with no degree? Explain.
>>
I'd like a Banana Daiquiri and a White Russian please.

My mom got fucked by Chad, literally, his name was Chad. Do they not think I can't hear them from downstairs? I don't know what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxjNauWYFfc
>>
I just had a date with a chick ridiculously out of my league. Naturally, I was a dreadful bore and it's not gonna go anywhere. I guess I'm stuck both uplifted by scoring a date with girls as pretty as she is and down about how horrible by dating skills are.
I'll take a Laphroig 18, neat, and would be thrilled if you'd keep my tab open.
>>
File: tumblr_lok5yhl85n1qd6q29o1_400.png (84 KB, 250x293) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lok5yhl85n1qd6q29o1_400.png
84 KB, 250x293
>>24388265
Based Barkeep? Is that you? Get me my usual bourbon.

I don't know what to do. I want to talk to the girl of my dreams but I think she'll use me. I just want love and the fact that I'm alright with her using me because she made me feel like I was loved, even though it was just to make herself feel better and use me to make the girl she's crushing on jealous.

I miss her, god why am I such a clingy tool. I bought her flowers as my goodbye after she blocked all contact from me.

Tfw the stupid captcha made me match flowers
>>
File: le Big East.png (2 MB, 1407x853) Image search: [Google]
le Big East.png
2 MB, 1407x853
>tfw can't drink because I have physics lab tomorrow

The university made physics lab so ungodly hard there's no way I could hungover and do well
>>
Going to get laid with a girl who REALLY wants to fuck me. Visiting her tomorrow. She literally asked if I could "Come before 5:30 so I can fuck you before dinner".

Didn't have sex with her last time we met because she was on her period.

Really pumped.
>>
>>24393580
Hope it goes well anon. I don't want to see you around here if it ends up good. You'll be fine.
>>
>>24393580
no one cares faggot, billions of people are having sex, go be pathetic somewhere else
unless you have an obscure, 50's, noire feel you are not welcomed here
>>
My roomate worked really hard to set me up with a 6/10 qt tonight but it just didnt work out, mix me something strong friend
>>
one beer for every1! on me!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.