[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>will never have any other person to financially support >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>will never have any other person to financially support
>still can't find a job that pays rent
How the fuck do normies do it?
>>
We are normal. People want to work around us. We are easily employed. You are a weird creep. People don't enjoy being around you.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 599x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 599x439
>>24388220
Thats really rude im sure anon is better than all of us just unlucky rn
>>
File: 1439956339777.jpg (41 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1439956339777.jpg
41 KB, 591x716
>>24388220
Damn, family.
>>
>>24388220
>We

Who is "we", did you get lost on the way to your pinterest?
>>
File: take_bait.png (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
take_bait.png
65 KB, 640x480
>>24388220
nice shitpost, you massive faggot
>>
>>24388186
There are as many paths to gainful employment as there are employees, but here's something that may help you out a lot:
>get /fit/ (we're not talking fully jacked here, but fit enough that you can carry loads of 40-50lb easily and you're not gasping for breath after running up a single flight of stairs)
Going to /fit/ might help you for that one, or just do a ~20min fitness routine 5 or 6 nights a week, drink a glass of V8 Fusion (fruit + veggies) a day if you're not already eating healthy, maybe chug a half-strength brotein before or after your workouts. It's nothing huge, just a few sets of 5 pullups (doorframe bars are ~$25), 10 pushups, 20 crunches, 20 lunges or squats or something.
>Apply for physical labor jobs, in my experience the competition's much lower and the pay's a fair amount higher. Plus, if you're not in a shit crew, there's a way higher satisfaction driving home after a day building houses than a day flipping burgers.
>>"I love men who work minimum-wage McJobs alongside 16-year-olds!"
-no woman (or gay man) ever
>>"This man's three years' experience making burritos at Taco Bell makes him perfectly qualified for this salaried and permanent position!"
-no hiring manager ever

I know it's vague, if you want more lemme know, I went from being unemployed to working at Walmart to making 21/hr on a construction site within the space of 13 months. You do need motivation for this route, though. And like I said, I don't know other geographic markets, your experience will almost definitely vary.
>>
>>24388860
Forgot to add, one benefit to working construction/contracting is that as long as the customer's not on the site, it's pretty politically incorrect. You let slip out that all women are whores or that niggers gonna nig, you're not about to get fired unless people already want to fire you and just need an excuse.
>>
please god please
>>
>>24388186
Learn to code and be a programmer. You can teach yourself everything for free on the internet, and you don't need a degree for a job (although it does help a lot). If you're on 4chan you're probably of above average intelligence, you'll be able to do it.
>>
>>24388561
These bait pictures are always hilarious.
>>
>>24388860
>>24388886
Why is it that every time someone posts a "Help me get a job" thread or comment, and I offer my best, the thread's abandoned or everyone ignores my comment and keeps wanking about how it's "le impossible to get le job with le economy xddd"? It's like being on Tumblr all over again.
>implying I don't know it's all troll shit
>>
>>24389566
It's not very good advice desu senpai. You already know it's vague.
>>
>>24389915
Yeah but I did specify
>I know it's vague, if you want more lemme know
I can't exactly fit every detail of my life into one post, if anyone cares I'll hold a conversation but I'm not about to spill my beans into a meme thread that nobody's watching.

I guess, as silly as it may sound, I respond to all these threads i see because a few times I've actually helped people, even if 95% of the time I'm opening my life story for Mr. Epic Memelulz, Jr.
>>
>>24389566
people are lazy as fuck and want to wallow
>>
>>24390040
tfw no gf #OWS
>>
>>24390015
How would you help someone that has autism and some associated disorders? I have a job right now, but it's on contract with a friend of my family, and I don't think I will be employed when the contract is up. Granted, I'm getting paid a lot, and will likely not need a job after this if I just become a NEET and keep spending low. But I'd like to buy nice things so I need a steady stream of income.

Anyway, I've had three jobs, all through friends of my family. The first was a legal assistant for all 4 years of high school. The second was a property inspector and later a risk assessor for a real estate company for a year after high school. And currently it's a risk assessor for a different real estate company. How do I get employed by people I don't know when I only have a high school diploma?
>>
>>24390015
Being able to interview well - looking someone in the eye and holding an average intelligence conversation for 15-30 minutes is something that the majority of people reading this board simply cannot do.

Cyborgs will be the only ones who can pull it off. Double life it and keep the robot at home.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.