[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing you ever did as a child? I will start.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: canvas person.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
canvas person.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
What's the worst thing you ever did as a child? I will start.

>When I was growing up, my dad was a cop
>He used to send me text messages while I was at school about the stuff going on in his shift, if anything exciting came up
>I used to love it when he'd send me texts about a murder or other exciting crimes, although this was fairly rare as I grew up in a pretty small town.

>There was a girl at my school called Keira Mackie
>She came from a poor family and was ugly as fuck
>Basically she was an outcast, and a target for bullying
>She was so low down even I used to bully her. >Actually I was way more brutal to her than the popular kids who bullied me, because I had more frustration than them
>She was at the bottom of the pile, had to take everyone's frustration, and consequently lived a truly miserable life

>One day my dad texted me
>He said there'd been a body found in the forest, about a mlle and a half away from my house
>It was a popular spot for suicides, and sure enough the guy was strung up on a tree. He'd hung himself.
>They'd identified the body. It was Kiera's dad.

>Knowing that I had one opportunity to be the one to break the news to Kiera, I ran over to her
>I had to be quick, as the teachers would be finding out at the same time to pull her out of school
>I found her, and as usual she was standing alone.
>"Hahaha!" I said "I know something you don't know"
>"What do you want Anon?" she said quietly
>"Your dad is dead! And he killed himself because he couldn't bear to live with you anymore!"
>"Shut up" she said, but you could see the fear in her eyes.
>I looked over the playground and I saw some teachers walking towards us.
>"Enjoy!" I said, and laughed as they came to take her away.

>Later that day I went to the computer lab to print out a note
>It was Kiera's dad's suicide note, blaming her for his death
>Of course i wrote it myself
>I asked my dad to tell me exactly where they found the body, and left the note there
>>
>>24388093
Fuck you, trash.
>>
>>24388093
gake and fay
>>
>>24388093

Damn nigga that's magnum P.I. shit

whatever happened to her?
>>
>>24388093
I hope you suffer a hell so unbearable and unknown to any man that has walked this Earth.
>>
>>24388093
Most likely fake, but good job writing the story.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 922x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 922x960
>>24388093
>bretty egdy my nilla
>>
>>24388093
Yea but what happened next ? What happened to the girl ?
>>
>>24388093

your karma is gonna fuck you really bad
>>
>>24388093
ok, kids can be little shits
but that's just fucking subhuman, like what the fuck is wrong with you
this is just deeply saddenning
>>
>>24388093
All these newfags don't remember the pasta...
>>
>>24388093
too stale pasta
you got the newbois though
>>
>>24388124
>>24388166
>>24388173
>>24388175
>>24388202
>>24388250
>>24388333
>>24388335
you guys are literally the newest newfags
>>
>>24388093
>>24388093
>got into a fight with my best friend so i was friendless in 10th grade
>ate lunch in the gym
>smart freshman nerdy girls let me sit at their table
>chads throw food at them
>throw food at me too now
>was in a rage that they were bringing down my "cool"
>vented on livejournal calling them social rejects and having no style
>that i'm better than them
>only two people knew about my account, one is ex best friend
>ex best friend printed it out and showed it to them
>they run over crying and showing me the paper
>"I cried hard last night, this is the worst thing anyone has ever said to me. We can't be friends fembot, I thought you were nice"

They were such nice girls, very smart too, they didn't deserve the pain I gave them. It's been six years and I saw two of them, ones studying to be a neurologist and the other is going for some other smart major. I cringe at it, I was never so disappointed in myself. NOBODY else knows about it.
>>
File: beagles.png (36 KB, 159x153) Image search: [Google]
beagles.png
36 KB, 159x153
>>24389800
>two of the posts you linked were calling op out
> calling them new fags
hypocritical scum , shame on yee
>>
>5 years ago
>works at macys
>employees can be in the thanksgiving day parade
>deadline to apply passed because nobody tells me anything
>already promised my cancer ridden best friend i'd get him in with me
>tells my manager his sad cancer story and that he would love it if we can go
>manager pulled strings to get us free tickets in a good spot
>friend finds out and throws a huge bitch fit
>doesn't want to go because of it
>used his cancer for my own benefit

I think he ended up lying about the whole terminal cancer thing. It seemed suspicious for months because he never had doctor appointments and seemed perfectly fine. Suddenly it disappeared when our friend died from cancer too. Nobody questioned it though.....only me.
>>
>>24388093
When I was in school age 12 or so, one time the boys of the class were running around, pulling stupid pranks, etc. between classes. Everyone was sort of trying to one-up one another, but it was all harmless.
Some girl in our class was outside too, leaning against a wall with her friends. I pulled her legs away with my leg, sending her to crash on her ass. It was honestly all in good fun, but that broke her pelvis. She couldn't sit properly for weeks.
>>
>>24388093
>6th grade english class
>lightly rubbed the serrated part of a plastic knife on myself
>asian girl sitting next to me says she does that all the time
>even more lightly do it to her
>some white girl next to us yells loud as she "OOOOooo"
>tells the teacher what I did
>blows it way out of proportion
> I end up getting inhouse suspension for a week

Only good thing to come out of this was that white girl was hated by almost everybody for the three years of middle school. In 8th grade she got pushed into a garbage can and when she tried to get someone in trouble for it, we all denied it. Fucking glorious.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.