[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop complaining that you can't get a girlfriend there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x1136
Stop complaining that you can't get a girlfriend there are literally so many lonely awkward girls online if you know where to look just go to tumblr.
>>
>>24387839
Nah, i'll go there and give them the attention they want, but it wouldnt go any farther. Kind of like women here
>>
File: 1447647568573.jpg (175 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
1447647568573.jpg
175 KB, 467x600
>>24387839
I'd prefer to be single than go after annoying mentally ill bitches.
>>
>>24387892
Did you ever think that maybe it's just you that's the problem?
>>
>>24387839
why date, why can't we just all be bros and then decide when we wanna date? isn't that what the normies are doing?
>>
>>24387917
No...no that cant be it. Its the girls who are wrong. Nah, just joking i'm well aware that i'm not interesting or cool. So i guess attention giving is all i can do
>>
>>24387902
Same could be said for people that go here too?
>>
They wouldn't want anything to do with me
>>
>>24387839
I admit that I'm the kind of loser robot guy who's always complaining about how much harder men have it at dating. I wonder though, honestly, could I have it wrong? Could I just be biased because the girls I'm chasing after are the pretty and well-adjusted ones, so when I think "dating is so easy for her, she could get a guy if she wanted", I'm just making a true statement? But I don't notice all the ugly, awkward, weird, obese girls out there because I'm not attracted to them, and those girls can have just as hard a time dating as I do, possibly even more?
>>
>tumblr
I wouldn't wish that on my greatest enemy
>>
File: 1373298799603.png (531 KB, 1000x1030) Image search: [Google]
1373298799603.png
531 KB, 1000x1030
How do you even ask a girl out? Where do you go, what do you do? How long are you supposed to hangout with them in a day?
>>
Nobody wants me.
I'm too fat even for the bellygf fags.
>>
>>24387839
I wouldn't be interesting for them, also i'm an awful person because i don't have friends, remember?
>>
>>24387839
>Go on OKC
>literally awkward tumblr girls everywhere
>try talking to them
>always get radio silence and "eww creep"
fuck all women, "femanons" and tumblr types especially
they're all just sitting around waiting for some 10/10 to sweep them off their feet
>>
File: 1441782647557.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441782647557.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
>>24387839
>TFW my dream is to have a qt 3.14 depressed gf to love her and make her happy for being alive
Unfortunately, this bitches just do it for attention.
>>
>>24388181
This right here mi amigo. I have better luck irl with girls, and i'm a true blue neckbeard.
>>
Tumblr girls are always sluts though, it's why they get so defensive if they find out you "slut shame"
>>
>>24388222
kill yourself you faggot
go pretend to be depressed somewhere else
>>
>>24388236
Who's pretending?
>>
>>24388059
Can someone please answer this anon's question?

I would like to know as well.
>>
>>24388222
You do make a good point with the slut shaming part but I don't think of myself as a slut then again it's just your opinion
>>
>>24388275
Having casual sex = slut

So if you don't do that you're good
>>
>>24388059
I think they ask the same questions I've been on tumblr for a few years now and during all that time all my attempts at just making friends have ended up nowhere they lack social skills just as much as us senpai.
>>
>>24388059
This is how far I've got on my formula after years of no gf and hard work
>see qt
>say hi
>if she wtfs, just tell her you wanna talk
>if she rejects you, you can turn it around most of the time, so insist if you can
>ask questions, don't talk much about yourself
>let her do most of the talking, give input to make her laugh or feel feelings
>don't drag the conversation too long, ask for her number and move along
>call her after a few days
>invite her to some place
>the place doesn't matter, go for a walk at first and make sure you have a backup plan in case anything goes wrong so you're in a win/win situation
It's much deeper than that but it should work after a few tries. Maybe create a condition in which your comfort zone is success and not failure, like betting money with someone for picking up chicks. That's what I did and it worked great, but I haven't gotten past that point. It's still a good start, if you're completely clueless it'll take a few tries to do all that.
>>
>>24387839
>Go to tunblr.
>Bunch of obese dyed haired people with piercings and tattoos
>Repulsive behaviors and political views.
>Never been so disgusted in my life.
If that is my only option then I really am better off alone. Completely incompatible lifestyle and personalities.
>>
>>24388028
>But I don't notice all the ugly, awkward, weird, obese girls out there because I'm not attracted to them, and those girls can have just as hard a time dating as I do, possibly even more?
No, because even those ugly, awkward, weird, obese, mentally ill girls aren't virgins and have had multiple boyfriends before by the age of 21.
>>
File: women.jpg (28 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
28 KB, 283x390
I really don't think so
>be speedrunner
>pick up undertale memegame for races
>some fujoshi starts hanging out in friend's chat
>she starts taking over, getting everyone's attention and posting reaction pics of her face to everything
>eventually find out she's e-dating him because he has a decent amount of viewers
>immediately turns him against me

this is how the average tumblr fujoshi acts when she gets into an area with any amount of men
they're still complete sluts and want as much attention and chad cock as other whores
>>
>>24388181
they get dozens of times the messages men get anyway, it's just a numbers game
>>
>>24388402
Thank you for taking the time to respond anon.
>>
>>24387839
No there aren't. There is nowhere on the internet you can go to find an excess of lonely girls who really want a bf because if there was guys would start hanging out there to meet them. In fact guys would pay money to be allowed access to a site like that. There is always much more demand for women than men no matter where you go.
>>
>>24387839
Whats the point in dating a person i'll never meet irl?
>>
>>24388490
You're welcome. I like sharing my ideas because someone may take them and improve them, work on them or disprove them, and that helps me too.
>>
Fuck off dumb starposter, I was going to do it anyway.
>>
>>24387839
They're like, 14 years old. Even ignoring that, tumblr is god awful for someone who's become acclimated to posting on anonymous imageboards. I don't know who to be or what to follow or anything.
>>
Tumblr is 60% otherkin, 35% dykes, and 5% normalfags

Therefore, 100% autism
>>
>>24387839

>just go to tumblr

lmao and do what? start randomly messaging women? You didn't think this shit through at all dude.
>>
>>24388551
This. It's the same thing as one of those "Join this website and you can be making 1000/week" ads. If such a website ever existed, it would be crushed almost instantaneously under the massive influx of people looking to milk it for personal gain. Likewise any repository of lonely women would be demolished similarly, partly thanks to India.
>>
>>24389631
Maybe the dark corners of tumblr are like some remote Amazon rainforest tribe, undiscovered and untouched by humanity. You could be that first civilized human to encounter them!
>>
>>24389697
that's what we thought about lolcowchan
but it turned out they were a bunch of sjw seagulls that slutted it up for money
>>
>Go to tumblr.
>Full of women bragging about getting sex from "daddy".
>These women all have dyed hair and are big into social justice.
I would rather mass murder them than date them. Fuck off.
>>
>>24389697
That's possible, but if such a thing exists it would need to be found personally because if it's being recommended to you by someone else, it's almost certainly already too late.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.