[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, didn't see ya there, Wageslave. Right now I'm eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 393x401
Oh, didn't see ya there, Wageslave. Right now I'm eating a warm and 100% FREAH Subway sandwich while waiting for a wagekek's gf to cum over and do anal. You best be getting ready for bed, you need the rest for tomorrow's day of slavery!

Chow!
>>
>bringing up subway twice in the same day

2/10
>>
File: 1429449433111.jpg (55 KB, 593x712) Image search: [Google]
1429449433111.jpg
55 KB, 593x712
>say I'm going out for office supplies
>get a subway on the way back
>boss is none the wiser
>>
Hey anon finally you make another one of these, it doesnt feel right without these threads
>>
>>24387749
Well, I ordered Jimmy John's.

Fresh and delivered straight to my home office /freaky fast/.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x686
>>24387779

Thank you fellow NEET.

>pic VERY VERY VERYY related.
>>
File: image.png (604 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
604 KB, 640x640
>>24387776

You're gonna get fired tomorrow. Slaves have no freedom according to the joos
>>
File: 1425686382339.jpg (168 KB, 964x717) Image search: [Google]
1425686382339.jpg
168 KB, 964x717
>>24387851
They CAN'T fire me, dumb frogposter. I run and know how to operate all the networking in the entire building. Without me, they're fucked.

How do you feel now NEETkek? Gonna cry because I can afford many more Subway meals than you on my superior wage instead of measly benefits?
>>
>>24387776
>you the man!
>>24387749
Please don't lie on the Internet. It degrades all of us.
>>
File: wew.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
226 KB, 393x401
>>24387774

>Not realizing that Subway is a place for NEETs to get sandwich artist wagekekies to slave for us and personalize our sandwiches to our greatest desires.
>>
File: u are inferior 2 me.jpg (168 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
u are inferior 2 me.jpg
168 KB, 419x610
jokes on you, all the ingredients at subway taste like an asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
>>24387966

Is that an OC image? You are very talented anon. Also, as a NEET, I agree I love subway because I feel like a king and Wagekeks have to Personalize the experience for ME. They even say sorry for making mistakes. I pity them. Sorta.
>>
>>24387966
Not going to nurture king where you are literally the boss
Not telling the cashiers you wanted no ice in your soda so she has to do it again
Not asking for more individual keptchup packages each time they give you more
Not running around the ball pit even tho it says 8 and under
Not shitting the toilets and not flushing
>>
File: tea.jpg (50 KB, 534x443) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
50 KB, 534x443
I wonder what percentage of NEETs are posting these threads just to shitpost and what percentage actually believes their lives are superior.
>>
>>24388123

90% of them
>>
>>24388123
my life is not superior to anyone's by mundane choices that harm or inconvenience others such as >>24388069 illustrates. I have some abilities and aspects of myself that are superior to others in those respected fields, but as a whole I live a pretty depressing, and pathetic life.
>>
File: pepe job interview.png (92 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pepe job interview.png
92 KB, 400x300
>>24387966
>>24388047
>NEETkek not even responding to being BTFO
>is so buttfrustrated that he falls into a fit of rage
>his mother finds him and tells him to grow up, throwing him out of the house
>now homeless, the NEETkek desperately lives off scraps thrown out by Subway, unable to pay for his delicious 100% fresh footlong sandwich
>out of options, he is reduced to actually trying to become a wageslave himself, just to earn pennies to afford a box to take shelter from the rain
>he has no skills, he has no talent, except for his 22 years of being a Professional NEET, practically worthless in the real world
>no-one will hire him, and the NEETkek's life comes to a tragic end after he is hit crossing the road by the superior working man in his new Ferarri, after coming back from the NEETkek's girlfriend's house
>>
I'm really starting to wonder if these threads are just made by subway in some weird stunt.
>>
>>24388047
Thanks anon. I made it earlier today because some mad wagekekie said Subway was shit tier and brought up how pepe was only holding a six inch and not a footlong.

Only the best subs for us now, fellow NEET.
>>
>>24388205
subway tastes like ass. who the fuck eats there
>>
File: image.png (646 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
646 KB, 640x640
>>24388226

Another example of how us NEETS are very creative and talented. Hope you don't mind that I saved it.
>>
File: 1433056100221s.jpg (7 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1433056100221s.jpg
7 KB, 250x201
>>24387749
Subway's marketing strategy is exceedingly strange, these days.
>mfw neetkeks eat Subway because they can't afford vastly superior Publix subs
>>
>tfw you're a wageslave
>Thursdays are a busy day
>your Stacy coworker doesn't show up
>boss doesn't give a fuck
>everyone hates you
>you have to do the work of two people
>still catch all the shit

Neets have it all figured out. Now I have to kill myself to get out of this mountain of school debt and no one will still ever love me. My life is hell and for no fucking benefit.

I hope I die tonight
>>
>>24387749
>subway
>not pizza

Sucks to suck.
>>
>>24388123

People living their life like a contest have shitty sad life, Neet or not.
>>
>>24388123
The joke is that both neets and wageslaves actually hate their lives, and lie about how great their lives are, as a joke.
Any neet saying he loves all his "free time", which he spends doing superhuman feats, is joking because he hates his IRL life.
Any wageslave boasting about all his "money", which allows him to live a glamorous lifestyle, is lying, is actually just as broke and lonely as the neet, and hates his life.
>>
>>24388123
There was a time when 100% of these threads was one guy who's on a million medications who can't work. There was a point a little while ago where they all stopped all at the same time. He must have been hospitalized.

Then there was a day when there were like 50 of them, he must have been making up for lost time.

Some of the new ones look like they're by someone else, probably newfags who thought it was a real meme and wanted to fit in or something.

But really this whole thing was started by one guy in pain whose life was spiraling out of control.
>>
>>24388489

Do you have sauce or proof?
>>
>>24387749
>>24387966

What's wrong with your teeth, goofy-looking frog motherfucker?
>>
>>24388123
Amounts to the same thing? Depressed people tying to stir up shit to fill the endless amount of free time they have. They need to do something, anything, or they have to deal with the thoughts they have right before going to bed alone all day as well.
>>
>>24387749

Yeah, because of all those girls I hear saying "I can't wait to visit my unemployed side-man, the odor of the piss-bottles in his room gets me super wet, I can't wait to give him all of my holes while he sweats on me and his anime figurines watch us, it gets me off so much".

I mean, come on, every girl's fucking dream right there.
>>
>>24388273
Go for it anon.

Hope you don't mind that I'm saving yours either.
>>
>>24387749
CERTIFIED SANDWICH ARTISAN
>>
>>24387749
>sex

oh look another normie trying to fit in. robots that are accepted and welcome here hate this meme. failed normies that don't belong here like it.
>>
>>24387749
I work at Subway and I like to stick my nuts on the food.
>>
>>24388817
>subway
>sex
>having sex
>not having too much anxiety to get subway because they don't have online ordering

you are not a robot you are a failed normie you are not welcome here you do not belong here you do not fit in here nobody here likes you nobody wants you here only normies think these threads are funny, robots that are accepted here and have a place here will reject these threads or be just more failed normies like you, you are not welcome here you do not fit in here you have no friends here
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.