[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That kid who thought about being in a hostage situation but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12
File: 1387900306498s.jpg (3 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1387900306498s.jpg
3 KB, 247x247
>That kid who thought about being in a hostage situation but managing to overcome the attacker and save the day

>That kid who thought about stopping time, stripping all the surrounding girls naked, doing sexual acts then resuming time

>That kid who thought about a qt girl having a heart attack/trapped in a fire but was able to save the girl and become a local hero
>>
>>24387273
it's free real estate
>>
>>24387273
its not a bowl
>>
>That kid who thought about stopping time, stripping all the surrounding girls naked, doing sexual acts then resuming time

Every man has had this fantasy. If not, you are not a man.
>>
>that guy who posted on 4chan making a "that guy" thread thus making himself "that guy" and repeating the cycle.
>>
File: tktc.jpg (32 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
tktc.jpg
32 KB, 500x359
>that kid who listens to guitar shredding dreaming of playing it in front of the whole high school

The dumb fucking kid.
>>
>that one kid who dreamed of himself and his oneitis being bit by a radioactive spider on a class field trip
>>
File: 1437377607067.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1437377607067.png
13 KB, 418x359
>I did all of this
>>
>that kid who wanted to be immortal and omnipotent and reign above the puny systems of humanity
>>
File: 1446099278429.jpg (37 KB, 251x244) Image search: [Google]
1446099278429.jpg
37 KB, 251x244
>>24387273
>mfw all of them check out

Please stop man
>>
File: 1424971932457.jpg (213 KB, 1270x1270) Image search: [Google]
1424971932457.jpg
213 KB, 1270x1270
>>24387655

>That kid who thought about singing their favourite song in front of the entire school
>>
>that kid that wanted to know how cum tastes like so he came in his hand and licked it

>that kid that sent stupid messages to girls in his class in high school while horny

>that kid that talked about video games in public

>that kid that talked back to the teachers thinking he was smart

>that kid that starts talking, realises that nobody is listening but just keeps talking turning his head around trying to find a face that would listen

>that kid that thought he said a funny remark and everyone ignored but he thought no one heard so he repeated it louder and louder
>>
>>24387273
>That kid who thought about being in a hostage situation but managing to overcome the attacker and save the day
I'm 24 and I still do that.

>That kid who thought about 3 bullies harassing the cutest girl in school, but he knocks every one of them out and becomes her bf.

>That kid who thought about being warped into a RPG world together with his whole class, becoming the hero of a whole land because of his gaming experience.
>>
>that kid who thought about singing obscure songs in a talent show and everyone cheering.
>>
>that kid that thought about dropping a diss track that BTFO'd the other kid he hated while gaining respect from the school
>>
>>24387273
>>That kid who thought about stopping time, stripping all the surrounding girls naked, doing sexual acts then resuming time
I still do that.
I've estimated i'd do it at least 4 times a day
>>
>that kid who hissed at people at school if they went near him
>that kid who walked around the school moonwalking and singing daft punk songs under his breath
>that kid who tried to get people to do retarded stunts or shit that would get them in trouble but wouldn't do any himself
>that kid who wore nothing but camo
>that kid that smelled like cat pee and was painfully aware he smelled like cat pee

>>24387273
That fucking stopping time one, I never wanted to use it to have sex with girls, I instead wanted to set everyone up with fingers in each others asses or girls with guys mounting them and them superglue them together, and unfreeze time.
>>
I still think about all three, and I'm 22. I didn't know it was so common.

>that kid who pretended a character was running and dodging obstacles while looking at the back window of the car.
>>
File: 1446669435082.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446669435082.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>that kid who sang the Tokyo Ghoul theme song with the eyepatch and everything for the talent show
>>
>>24388218
Fucking this man. Holy shit, I probably didn't go on a single car ride without doing that as a kid.
Sometimes I still do it.
>>
>>24388193
>>that kid that smelled like cat pee and was painfully aware he smelled like cat pee
oh man there was this metal head guy who showed up everyday smelling like ammonia cat piss. he claimed he washed his clothes, so I deduced it was BO from some fucked up diet
>>
>>24388218
I also didn't know all three are so common.

I am also that kid you wrote, to this day I imagine there is a Worm using a ninja rope to swing from object to object. You hit hard.
>>
>>24388291
The one I knew was in the mandatory home economics class during middle school, his piss-smell infused with any of the food his team cooked.
>>
>imagining what you would do if you hit the lottery as a kid

>just wanted to take care of all my family and friends for the rest of their lives, and not be greedy

In fact it's still basically the same, I'd just do legitimate roll threads and shock the shit out of everyone on here and other boards.
>>
>>24387646
Everyone did, man.
>>
>the weeaboo table in the lunchroom

What a disgusting nest of backsweat and morning breath those fuckers were
>>
>that kid who was a manlet, wore cargo shorts every day, wore an mlp belt and sometimes shirt, got his hair cut but NEVER thinned out so his hair was like 5 inches thick, thought the cool kids were actually his friends because they talked to him all class while laughing at his expense (which he didn't realize), wore a tail, read a daily or weekly furfag internet comic during first period, called everything SO EPIC or always exclaimed OH MY GOSH
and that's just what I can actively remember, just the TIP OF THE AUTISM ICEBERG. there were times, /r9k/, times in first period when I almost thought it would be worth the prison time to kill him right then and there
>>
>>24387874
>that kid that talked back to the teachers thinking he was smart
holy shit this
>that kid who read intro to philosophy books and thought he was a genius
>that kid who brought shit like pynchon books to school just to show off
>>
>>24387273
I just wanted people to like me.
>>
File: blushing.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
blushing.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>that kid who thought about all the girls in the class tying him up and having their way with him
>>
>>24388594

I read philosophy/economics books in my sophomore year and still thought I was a dumbass.
>>
>>24387273
>picking common childhood fantasies to upset the mentally ill

You need to pick harder targets m8, /r9k/ is too easy.
>>
>those kids who could barely fucking read in high school when picked to read next
>>
>>24388233
holy shit, please tell me this is real. It's a good song and all, but holy shit, you never go full weeaboo in front of a crowd
>>
>that kid who would literally say "GASP" out-loud like a catch-phrase
>that kid who would spout lines from Family Guy and South Park
>>
File: 1434025648060.jpg (45 KB, 469x542) Image search: [Google]
1434025648060.jpg
45 KB, 469x542
>that kid who sits behind me in class that feels up my ass with his knees, slowly moving his knees closer and closer to my ass because he thinks i won't feel anything
>>
>that kid who watched Hitler speeches on youtube and imagined himself starting the next Reich to kill all the bullies
>>
>>24388567
>MLP belt
I graduated highschool in 2009. Am I old?
>>
>>24388822
I think the whole brony thing took off in 2011, so you just missed it.
>>
>>24388822
no, I'm just young
>>
>>24388856
Back in my day Lucky Star (and other anime) fans were the retards

And the "alternative" kids were just goths, not anything fancy.

We had a punk crowd too, though they were cool.

I was rejected from all of these groups and ate lunch alone.

I'm still alone today.
>>
>>24388374
same
but I also imagined if I was rich as a kid, having a nice house near the beach and having a ball pit in my room.
top kek
>>
>>24387273
My fucking science teacher man
>"If you're like me you share a love for all things Japan"
>Girls squeal "OMG JAPAN ANIMU MUNGA GIRUGAMESH"
>blissfully unaware of how autistic they sound
On top of that he comes into the parking lot every day blasting j rock at full volume

Back on topic, check out for:
>being hero of school shooting/rapist/hostage situation
>saving crush from zombies
>fucking crush when I stop time
>crush being homeless and knocking on door

keeps me going desu
>>
>that kid who fantasized about having the power to absorb other people's souls to increase his power but still being able to release them when he wanted because he would feel bad about keeping souls forever
>that kid who wanted to become an omnipotent god with limitless power
>that kid who imagin dabbling into black magic but didn't because any time he tried demons would target him
>that kid who shoved his face in technology 24/7 to distract him from the spirits
>that kid who wanted to start a revolution abd become the leader of a government
>that kid who later realized it wold be too stressful
mfw I have no face
>>
>>24389054
>being hero of school shooting/rapist/hostage situation
I always fantasized about BEING the shooter
>>
>>24388733
Literally had retards in our class who couldn't read aloud without stuttering.
We were a blue ribbon school
Blue fucking ribbon.
Some people are worse than us, you know.
He was that kid who repeated your name, over and over again. He'd ask for food at lunch, he'd fart and pick his nose and pretended nobody noticed. He was homeschooled for like 6 years before he went to school again, but that level of unintelligence shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>24388893
>Back in my day Lucky Star (and other anime) fans were the retards
Invader Zim, too
>>
>>24389054
>Implying your science teacher isn't swimming in pussy and the weeb persona isn't just a front
He's a rusemeister, be careful anon. He might just fuck you next.
>>
>>24388739
I wish I wasn't lying, it wast me who did it though. Some weeb chick did it and me and my autismo friends were dying when she stepped on stage
>>
File: 1447558743581.jpg (37 KB, 577x555) Image search: [Google]
1447558743581.jpg
37 KB, 577x555
>>24387723
>tfw that was me
>not even a good singer, imagined myself in the talent show singing
>can't sing for shit
>>
>>24390460
> I wish I was lying, but is wasn't me who did it

I fucked up
>>
File: 1447082160323.gif (467 KB, 255x229) Image search: [Google]
1447082160323.gif
467 KB, 255x229
> That kid who compared EVERYTHING to anime even the 9/11 attacks
>>
File: 1447136318249.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1447136318249.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
> That kid who legit thought he was a anime character, tried to speak Japanese with a cute anime girl accent, and constantly said that we better stop talking about anime in a negative way
>>
>That kid who had a ton of paper and books in his bag because he never cleaned it out
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.