[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do girls approach you? I get approached 2-3 times a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 13
File: 1435652028001.png (344 KB, 530x544) Image search: [Google]
1435652028001.png
344 KB, 530x544
How often do girls approach you? I get approached 2-3 times a week, but I go to a large university and I'm tall and good looking.
>>
about 0 times a life
>>
0 girls a lifetime.
>>
>>24387271
Maybe 2-3 times a year
>>
How often do normies make threads? I see them about 2-3 times a day, but I browse in 2015.
>>
>>24387304

I'm not a normie at all, I lose my shit when girls approach me.
>>
Almost all were in high school. A couple outside of highschool and just about none once I graduated. Nothing before high school or at least from what I remember.
>>
I once went to a Ska concert and a girl and a guy grabbed my ass. Not even gay or bi, but that was flattering.
>>
File: 8ab.jpg (45 KB, 471x546) Image search: [Google]
8ab.jpg
45 KB, 471x546
One time I was walking home from high school (years ago) and I walked past two girls around my age, and they started giggling and one of them said "hey boy, nice ass" to me.

I went full sweatingman.jpg and said "y-you too" and hurried off
>>
Once in my entire life. Now my girlfriend.
>>
>>24387271
>ugly girl surrounded by chads
why
>>
>>24387271
i don't get approached, i get eyefucked or looked at though
>>
>>24387271
a couple in high school but that was literally it, I wasn't completely disgusting back then like I am now so I had a couple of the desperate underclassmen ask me out when they barley knew me. one was a 3/10 and the other maybe a 2/10. but I was too obsessed with my oneitis to do anything about it. Even though I wasn't attracted to either of them I kind of regret not going for the 3/10 because maybe I wouldn't still be a virgin.

After that though none I barley even speak to girls outside of work and have no female friends.
>>
File: 1447459488920.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1447459488920.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
I can't recall a single time a girl has approached me but i've approached girls and ended up fucking them
>>
You guys must not be attractive at all, damn...
>>
>>24387512
i had a tall amazon looking girl approach me constantly during high school, i'm 6 and my face was in her tits, shame i was so shy back then
>>
>>24387271
I dont believe you. post pic.
>>
>>24387319
>>24387271
Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>24387538
Uh, yeah no shit.
>>
Never. /thread
>>
I've been approached about 3 times in my entire life.

They were all 6/10s.
>>
>"just lift weights bro"
>lift weights
>get large
>girls frequently stare at my body when I go out
>they then go back to their boyfriends
>now just eyecandy for a woman to enjoy before kekolding me
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>24387271
never for the entirety of my whole life.
>>
>>24387674
Thats not that bad, I wish a 6/10 girl would approach me now. Hell I regret not taking the desperate 3/10 that approached me in high school when I wasn't as disgusting as I am now.
>>
Every few months

>Mr. Anon?
And then I go back to the room and wait for the doctor or psychiatrist
>>
>>24387271
In person? Maybe once a year, if not less often, always hideously ugly.

On dating sites? About once a week, get a legit hottie every couple months, but most are disgusting landwhale tumblrite liberal arts students.
>>
>in person
Maybe once every couple years
>online
When I'm actively in webcam chats, like once a week
>>
>>24387271
Maybe once in high school when I was fit from water polo. Even then, it wasn't the actual girl that liked me that approached, but her friend. So I'm not even sure if it was just a joke or not.
>>
>>24387737
I'm an idiot for turning them all down. I'm socially awkward and I turned one down because my Chad friend was there when she asked me out and he didn't think she was worth it.

I deserve loneliness, to be honest.
>>
>>24387818
I know how you feel anon, its the same with me and the 3/10. Hell there was even a kind of cute scene girl that I thought liked me in high school but I never did anything about because of my low self esteem and I kept telling myself that no girl like that would like me. She never revealed it or anything she was just really flirty with me so I could still be wrong.
>>
Somewhere between two and five times a week depending on if I go to two swing social dances that week since girls actually approach to ask to dance too.
>>
>>24387682

a god tier 8% body fat zyzz body is worth 1 point at best, face and height are all that matters. Sorry you wasted your time bro.
>>
>>24387271
Never. One of my teachers asked as a stupid question at the start of my class, what people thought of us on first impression. I said "I don't know" so the fine people of my class told me that I looked smart. I get smiles sometimes from some women, but I'm never approached.

Women typically want to be approached themselves. You have to be like top 15% of attraction for women to approach a man. The rest of us have to just man up and ask women on dates. It's not difficult to do.
>>
>>24387271
lol what massive a fag
>>
>>24387876
I'm 6' but my face is only average at best, damn pham
>>
>>24387271
Get the fuck out tbqhmf
>>
>>24387958
it doesn't matter if you're a model, if the girl isn't confident she's NOT approaching you
>>
>>24388167
Or even for that matter looking at you in a way that lets you know she is attracted to you. Most women will make eye contact with you for a few seconds and smile, but some are too shy even for that. Getting a shy gf would prove difficult.
>>
>>24388167
This. It depends more on the girl than the guy tbqh. Most girls won't approach a guy no matter how beautiful he is, but there are girls who will approach men they find attractive, even if they're not Adonises. A legit 8/10 once hit on me in college, I sperged out, but if I hadn't I probably could have gotten a handjob or a date out of it.
>>
>>24388213
yeh, shy ones are tricky, if she's just plain shy it isn't too hard
>>
>>24388225
yep, it's more on the girl than the guy, the sexiest man alive won't get approached constantly
>>
>>24388225
>>24388167

>"girls don't approach me so they don't approach anyone"

Have you tried not being ugly? Because I get approached regularly and it isn't anything to me.
>>
Never. /thread again
>>
>>24388261
Because the girls who do that are the special ones, not you. Their confidence is the determining factor, not your attractiveness. Many women refuse to approach men regardless of how attractive they find them.
>>
They pretend I don't exist lol :P
>>
>>24388261
oh i'm not ugly, it's how i know this information from a thing called experience, and we didn't say it doesn't happen because and does and has, we said it's not constant, and if it is constant for you that's because it's at a club or big social event, i highly doubt you get this attention in a shopping center or normal locations
>>
>>24388287

Nope, I get all types approaching me. One of the perks of being white, good looking and tall.
>>
>>24387271
Same here OP cept I'm short and good looking. I use my art talents to make those upsides drool.
>>
>>24388327
you must look feminine, only time i see girls do this is with a girly looking fuckboy, it has it's benefits, but i'd prefer to not look like a woman
>>
I don't go outside that often, so hardly ever.
>>
>>24388345
"upsides" should say "pussy" instead

Auto correct
>>
>>24387271
That literally looks like my oneitis, who coincidentally just left for College. I'm gonna go cry now.
>>
If a girl you don't know starts talking to you does that count as approaching or do they have to walk up and ask to be your gf?
>>
>>24387271
i know right? i get approached by my mom 2-3 times a week as well. she makes sure that i didn't kill myself from my NEET life
>>
>>24388355

Not at all. Tall with broad shoulders and a chiseled jaw line. Universally attractive pretty much. It's not a big deal to me, I've been getting female attention since I was 10 years old.
>>
>>24387271
>>24388345
>>24388327
>>24388304

what the fuck i didn't lurk this reddit infested shithole for centuries and the first shit i see is this

you do not belong on this board, please leave you fucking faggots

praise adolf hitler
>>
>>24388327
Doesn't matter, you don't seem to be understanding the base concept. Not all girls of a "type" are the same. It's simply that there are women who will approach men they find attractive, and those who do not. That is what is being said, but you're completely missing the point.
>>
never

I approach them
>>
>>24388392
Why did you quote me?
>>
>>24388372
if she comes out of nowhere asking pointless shit and smiling then she approached you and it counts
>>
>>24388327
are they drunk/is this usually at night?
>>
>>24388390
hmm, out of sheer wonder, where are you? locale can play into the equation
>>
>>24387271
3 in a lifetime. I'm 35 yo.
>>
>>24387876
>mfw was 6% bf when I was running half marathons every night but still had fat on my abs
Life is suffering. Literally no fucking point to work out.
>>
>>24388474

Nope, day time at university or when I go to starbucks.
>>
>>24387534
What'd you say?
>>
>>24388519
oh now that's just easy mode, you're surrounded by hundreds of girls
>>
>>24387875
lindybeige pls go
>>
>>24387291
>>24387299
Best me to it

Tonight might be they night I kill myself. It's feeling pretty intolerable
>>
>>24388550

True, but so are other guys here but I don't see them get approached. They don't have the good looks.
>>
>>24387319
I hate you kill yourself pls
>>
>>24388578
well, if you're the only guy who isn't fuck ugly at the uni, of course you'll get all the attention
>>
>6'2"
>8/10 face
>all women actively avoid my general area because of my neutral expression
>haven't had one come within 5 feet of me in years unless she had to
>>
>>24387271
The girl in this picture remembers me my oneitis.
>>
>>24388692
ahh, you've also got a resting bitch face, i only get looks or stares because of it, they still want me to approach them, what can we do about it? it's a pain
>>
>>24388578
I'm not saying what you're claiming is impossible as I've seen it happen, but it's really unlikely that someone like you is on this board.

Care to prove any of your claims with a timestamp?

>inb4 I don't want to post a picture here
If you're as well-off in the looks department as you claim, you can crop it off just below the eyes and we'll still get the general idea.
>>
i dunno, define approach

what is an approach by your definition.

because if they're not asking you out then that's not an approach, that's conversation & existence as a normal human.

do i have women smile & make conversation with me who I don't know? yeah

have I had a woman come and ask me out on a date that I've never spoken to before? fuck no

unless of course they're drunk and its a club or bar.

I've literally never heard of that happening and I know some pretty fucking handsome guys no homo; tall athletic conventional handsomen as well as pretty boy handsome.
>>
File: me fastfood bus feels.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
me fastfood bus feels.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
I think if i was a little bit more attractive or just dressed more trendily i'd get approached

Before 3 drunk girls came into sainsburys when i was shopping, they were quite cute, and one grabbed my forearm and asked if that was my dog tied up outside (it was my dog, a west highland terrier), told me how much she loves dogs and then later her friend came up to me and asked me if i had a gf because her qt m8 liked me. They smelled of weed so i told them i had a gf, weed is degenerate as fuck. (inb4 pol pls go)

I get girls looking at me on the train, sometimes smiling, or I can see them in the reflection in the window looking at me or choosing to sit next to me but that's it. If i talked to one they'd realise what a sperg i am and lose interest.
>>
I used to dress /fa/ before but now I found a gf who is actually smart, so now I dress like a dirty hippie so girls don't talk to me.
>>
File: lindybeige normie.jpg (10 KB, 440x360) Image search: [Google]
lindybeige normie.jpg
10 KB, 440x360
>>24388560
>>24387875

lindybeige is a complete fucking normie chad.
>>
>>24388576
Don't do it man. There is someone out there for you, you just gotta look.
>>
>>24388892
what does that guy have to do with lindybeige wtf?
>>
Maybe 3-4 times total?
Back when I had an unkempt beard like a year ago, some bitch came up to me and started commenting on my doodles during my History of Criminology class. I was taking it because the thought of clubbing niggers literally gives me an erection, but it turned out that it was just some touchy-feely bullshit (the lecturer spent the whole semester shitting on the "classical" school aka the only rational one).
She particularly liked the SR latch I drew to look like a cat and said I should make t-shirt designs. I just sat and glared at her with a wrinkled nose until she left.
>>
>>24388560
>>24388892
I still don't know what lindy"beige" is.
>>
>>24389032

The pic is lindybeige dancing with stacey
>>
ITT people co-opt the word the word 'approach' without actually clarifying what they mean by approach.

Said people are implying that women approach them for sex/relationships, but when its actually extrapolated it turns out what they mean by approach is a girl talking to them.

Great thread.

Hint: approach means to go up to somebody with the intention of getting their number, starting a relationship, fugzin them, etc. It's sexual in nature.

If a woman comes up to you and talks to you about the weather, or some other arbitrary inane/platonic topic then she hasn't approached you.

Thanks.
>>
>>24389197
literally the word approach means "come near" to something/someone so even a girl who walked towards an anon would technically be "approaching" him so you can forgive these gentlemen for not using your niche definition that no one outside of the PUA communities has even heard of. what's you're defining sounds closer to the word "flirt" in any case
>>
>>24389248

It's 2015, we're on /r9k/, and we're all desperate fat permavirgin losers.

The meaning of approach was changed about the time PUA took off in the mid 2000s.

> in b4 you try to say you don't read PUA or someshit.

If my friend said he 'approached' a girl that means he went up to her with the intention of getting her number.

Just say what you actually mean: a girl talked to me.
>>
>>24389349
girls are a tad more subtle than "oi gimme ya cock cunt"
>>
>>24387291
Any other answer then this and you need to leave immediately
>>
>>24389374

I don't understand.

Just say what you actually mean

A

Girl

Spoke

To

You.

Stop trying to inflate it/make it something it isn't.

Approach implies she came up to you looking for your number

Talk implies she identified you as a human capable of conversation (probably a poor guess on her behalf desu senpai).
>>
>>24387554
how does it feel to literally have lived my fantasy
>>
>>24389349
Approaching just means going up and talking to a girl even in PUA circles. You're adding subtext that never existed. Maybe that's how you understand it, but that's not the definition of the term and you can't be upset people don't know your own special definition for it. As for your claim about PUA's changing the definition entirely, that's obviously not true and you're right when you say it's 2015 because no one has read PUA material with any serious interest since the early 2000's. You're obviously stuck in the mindset that PUA still has fad-status on the web when it doesn't
>>
>>24389436

... Just say a girl had a conversation with you.

You can try pretend like "oh I didn't know approach meant that tee hee" but I know and you know what you were hoping to imply.

You spoke to a girl man, good for you.
>>
>>24388966
There's no one for me. I can think of a handful of reasons to keep going a whole longer but that's not one of them. That is one thing that will never happen for me, period.
>>
Had a girl ask for my number 6 years ago in front of the whole class.

Had a girl tell me that she liked me and kiss me 2 months ago.
>>
>>24389410
oh don't worry, i have been regretting my mistake for years, i do anything to go back in time and take her as mine
>>
>>24389485
that's all anyone is talking about ITT, faggot. because that's what approach means
>>
>>24389534

No nearly this entire thread is a bunch of faggots talking about

> Psshh yeah I get approached by like 15 girls a day haha.

followed by

> What? You get approached by 15 girls a day? W-what how does that happen? They just come up and ask you out?

> A-asss-sk-ask me out? N-no we just talk about the weather.
>>
>>24389485
>24389485
you're very eager to convince everyone here that you're right and everyone else is wrong, but ok bud you win ;) everyone is a loser except you
>>
>>24389577

Cool, thanks for taking the time to bitterly stamp out that sentence on your keyboard.

Good luck with your getting approached goals in 2016 senpai.
>>
Being a kv at my country is real fucking hard
And I managed to do it
>>
>>24389616
i'm not bitter you doofus, i have no issues with girls what so ever, i just find you cute, feel free to keep projecting though
>>
>>24389567
okay so now you're strawmanning. just admit you invented your own definition for the word approach and are now flipping your shit when understandably no one uses the word like that
>>
>>24389654

Takes the time to type this out:

> you're very eager to convince everyone here that you're right and everyone else is wrong, but ok bud you win ;) everyone is a loser except you

Tries to turn around and claim not bitter.

Yeah, ok, I'm sure theres some tumblr posts that you need your witty passive-aggressive bittermad commentary.
>>
>>24389689
oh shhhh, stop being grumpy, we still love you
>>
>>24389732
Hey shut the fuck up or I'll come and rape your mum and your whole family.
>>
>>24389732

> oh shhhh, stop being grumpy, we still love you

>>24389654

> i'm not bitter you doofus, i have no issues with girls what so ever, i just find you cute, feel free to keep projecting though
>>
>>24388519
what do they say, what do you usually wear?
>>
>>24387271
Holy shit, where do they find guys like that? Nohomo, but their bodies are like out of a fitness magazine or something.
>>
Well, I am 35 or so now and can give examples of all "approach"

>year is 2000
>smack in the middle of college
>hey anon, something club doing some charity at a bar
>fine. buy ticket.
>classmates drag me to place
>anon, we going someplace else for more party fun
>stuck going
>anon, gib me ryde home?
>waiting for girl, her friend, and some guy to be done so I can drive them out of my way
>only a few people left
>fat drunk turbolard starts talking to me
>i have exactly no interest but talk to her to be nice
>a bit later her friends come find her
>start loudly telling fatso that I am a "creep" who will take advantage of her
>imply I am going to rape this fat fucking whale I don't even think of as sexual
>these other fatties are giving me looks like I am jack t. ripper.

>3 years later
>graduate school
>stupid faggot classmates bothering me
>saying shit like how they want to see me talking to a girl
>trying to include me in their normie sex talk
>we are having a party tonight after exam
>try to leave exam without them notice
>nah, you need a night of fun
>watching normalshits drink
>fat ugly bitch sits next to me
>time to go
>anon, you need to sleep here. you cannot drink and drive.
>lay on floor away from people
>fatty comes up to me
>no, thanks, porcine slut!
>i need to go
>as i leave some normie tells me I should fuck her
>another says I cannot do any better
>next day they tell me that fatty got tickets to a comedy show
>was supposed to go with her
>give them money for the tickets so they will leave me alone

Those fucking assholes bought a hamplanet tickets to some comedian who was popular then dane cook? to fuck me.

That is exactly how many girls approached me in my life. I don't really care. I don't want to have sex or be around people. I got a little kitten to hang out with. Internet provides me with enjoyment.
>>
>>24390055
>he was actually hanging out with people in college
get
out
of
my
board
>>
>>24387538
Where do you think you are huh. Go back to reddit
>>
>tfw senior in highschool
>notice some cute girl in Spanish class
>one day she fake punches me and talks
>I ignore it because I was dumb at the time
>notice she is hanging around closer by me at lunch
>think nothing of it
>after I graduate I realize she wanted senpai to notice her
Fuck me
>>
Define approach?

Approached like hit on? Not once in my life.
>>
>>24387497
Odds are the fairly plain girl is dating the man carrying her. Probably long term friends who grew closer. The rest of the chads there are completely unrelated to the girl other than the fact its their mates gf.
>>
>>24387394
good response
>>
>>24387271
Never. I don't go out much, but still, the times I do, I never get approached.
>>
>>24387538
No anon, we just don't believe in ourselves enough! Girls don't care about looks, dont chu know?
>>
>>24388287
>Many women refuse to approach men regardless of how attractive they find them.

I fucking hate this so much. Stupid old ass norm that idiots won't let die. All these feminist and shit want equality and societal progress, yet at the same time want to keep dating in the stone age because it benefits them more.
>>
I get approached all the time and im only 170cm
>>
>>24391674
are the girls hot tho? Or older women and junkie girls?
>>
Zero but I don't go outside.

I doubt it would change even if I did.
>>
Never. Guys always tell me that girls tell them they think I'm attractive or they like me, but they never approach me. I don't get it.
>>
File: 1432581791627.png (62 KB, 382x395) Image search: [Google]
1432581791627.png
62 KB, 382x395
Only one girl has ever approached me, and I'm pretty sure that she regretted it the moment I started talking.

Wasn't even thirsty, but it feels so bad to have a normie make you spill your own spaghetti.
>>
>>24392142
all types of women
>>
>stop shaving and stop getting a haircut or even brushing my hear
>girls start approaching me
Guess I'm a handsome slob or that's the in thing now, to look like shit.
>>
Girls don't look at me, they avoid eye contact
Guys look at me all the time.

What does this mean?
>>
Approached? Never. Extended eye contact, every other day or so.
>>
>>24387271
>want gf
>approach women
>they see it as harassment
>stay single

>girl approach you
>she's ugly
>sperg out and don't want to hurt her feelings
>stay single

>hot girl approach you
>really sperg the fuck out because it's so unreal for this to happen
>speed walk away from her
>missed a rare opportunity that'll most likely won't happen again
>stay single

Being a guy sucks now
>>
i actually get approached much more than OP

would never need to make a thread about it
>>
>go to doctor
>get blood taken
>tfw girl nurse holds hand in position
About as close to holding hands with a girl I'll ever get.
>>
4 in as many years.
Only happens at uni.
Below average looking girls.
I never know what to say so it never ends well.
>>
Exactly 3 times in my entire lifetime. They were all actually really pretty which was weird. Every time I froze and said nothing until they left
>>
A few drunk ones I guess
>>
1 girl ever, i suppose, depending on what "approaching you" means

and excluding elementary school
>>
0 girls in my life.
I'm tall and mediocre looking
>>
>>24389689
I've lost track of who's who but if you're the guy saying an approach equals being asked out, then you're a faggot and should off yourself.
>>
>>24387271
once and she wasn't even that good looking
so i turned her away
>>
i was asked out a few times but never out of the blue, i always made some attempts to communicate with them first
>>
I'm told I'm attractive by my female friends and whenever I go to talk to people it goes well, but I have never been approached by a girl my whole life. I guess I have the male equivalent of bitch face.
>>
>>24387876
Face is most important to women, both for short and long term, at least a manlet can make himself look taller by wearing thick shoes, I can't do anything about my face without surgery.
>>
>>24387271

when i was in college it happened to me once a year i didn't go out much tho
>>
>>24387271
Many times? I don't really know to be honest, I've been approached before though and notice girls mirin me a lot (I'm also tall and good looking). I go to a mid size uni though and people won't usually talk to random people here. I've only been approached in classes cause of this.

Was approached and asked out by girls in highschool too, but they were kinda ugos. Learned after that some hot girls had crushes on me and were too nervous to do anything, they were waiting for me to do something.
>>
>>24387271
Define approached.
>>
0 times

Wtf is this normie shit
>>
File: 1423725378325.png (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1423725378325.png
27 KB, 200x200
>>24387271
How do I approach a guy if he's my coworker ? Well I mean, how would you robots want to be approached?

>Don't shit where you eat yadda yadda

Worst case scenario, this job is only minimum wage. I think he's a qt and just want to spend some time outside work to get to know him. I'm not even sure what to do in this scenario because I don't want to be unprofessional or have it turn awkward. Maybe I should just forget about it..
>>
>>24388576
Do it man
>>
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY BOARD NORMIIIIIIIIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24396033

I'd want her to send me an email asking me if i want to have coffee someplace.
That's just me though because I thought about this before.
>>
>>24387291
>>24387299
This.

>>24387271
What does it feel like to know you're desired?
>>
File: 1412922004777.gif (395 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1412922004777.gif
395 KB, 500x500
It's happened twice in my life and I'm 20 years old.

One I accepted but we only became friends.

The other was underaged by like 1-2 years which sucked but I wasn't going to risk doing that shit.
>>
>>24387319
You're beyond normalfag, you're Chad.
>>
>>24387271
Never. Never ever ever got approached by any girls. It fucking sucks. I was approached by one black guy but I told him to fuck off with his negro queer shit.
>>
4 times in the past month. They were all cute too.
>>
File: 042.jpg (173 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
042.jpg
173 KB, 1200x848
Yesterday a customer who was waiting in line kept looking and smiling at me while I was helping some pregnant woman with some heavy boxes

That would make it a first in my lifetime

I even found her cute which is weird because I ignore every woman
>>
File: 1408940848626.gif (393 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1408940848626.gif
393 KB, 500x375
Almost never. A girl has approached me about 2-3 times in my lifetime, and even then I'm not quite sure about 2 of those situations.

>first week of college
>be typical frizzy long haired neckbeard aspie with thick glasses
>standing in the hallway during lunch because I'm too scared to go to cafeteria, feeling hungry and pathetic
>there are other people waiting for their classes so I'm not the only one in the hallway
>suddenly some qt azn grill exchange student approaches me and asks the location of one classroom
>I'm shocked because out of all people she approached me
>I have no clue where that class is because I only know where my classes are and nothing else, I have zero life outside home and school and zero knowledge what's outside of my bubble
>half guess where the class is and explain it to her with my broken english
>she insists me to show where it is and walk her there
>I stand my ground and keep repeating the directions with my stuttering broken english
>she looks kinda disappointed and thanks me
>we see every now and then and she would wave to me, and I would nod and smile awkwardly

I admit that she could've just been asking directions, and that I just imagined everything else. Though I could see why someone from asia would find me exotic looking even though I'm a neckbeard aspie; I'm tall and I have long hair, not too many men around here have that wavy viking hair they probably drool after in asia.
>>
I get approached all the time, even if I'm not dressed well.
>>
>>24387271
I once had a girl, when I was in high school, invite me to a party and was shocked beyond words. Ive never even had a conversation with a girl where ive felt on equal terms with her. How many times do you think ive been approached?
>>
0 times/life
>>
File: 2d pure.jpg (94 KB, 288x798) Image search: [Google]
2d pure.jpg
94 KB, 288x798
>>24387271
>Been approached something like 8 times
>Girl is attractive so I manage to drop spaghetti and fuck up
>Girl is fat and/or ugly so I try to be nice and let her down easily
>Been told a lot "anon you don't know how cute you are, girls like you."

The only success I've ever had is when I'm the one approaching.

>>24387744
this guy
>>
>>24387271
i was approached maybe 10 times in my life (im 18) and they were all turned off by the time they realized im socially autistic
i have a 9/10 body and a 7.5/10 face and im aryan
>>
>>24398523
and never spoke to me again
>>
>>24396033
Just b urself desu senpai :^)
>>
I've got a 6/10 girl after me. I want to fuck her so bad but I currently have a oneitis for an 8/10 girl.
8/10 girl does not give a fuck about me, just like me towards 6/10 girl. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>24396033
If we are talking about me then I just want for her to ask me, "Hey, are you doing?". Just a simple greeting like that is a good kick starter. If he really is a robot then might find it difficult to maintain the conversation, help him with that.
>>
Like never and I am a decent looking dude but I'm only 5'10"
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.