[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please tell me why cutfags and even some uncutfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
Can someone please tell me why cutfags and even some uncutfags say "herr cut penises are more appealing!!"

Today some cutfags were also like "omg you're uncut??? EWWWWWWWWWW"

I don't understand this. Uncut penises literally feel AND LOOK better. I'm trying to not be bias but I literally just cannot see at all how a cut penis is attractive at all. I have no idea how a scarred and dry penis is more "appealing" than a natural and beautiful penis that when hard, literally the foreskin barely even covers the head.

Someone please tell me how cut penises are appealing. Is this a meme/myth by cutfags?
>>
>>24386675
jesus christ what's that thing in the middle pic

is that really how uncut penises look lol
>>
>>24386691
nah, op here and i too have no idea wtf middle is lol

right is what mine looks like
>>
>>24386691
The foreskin is trying to give you a kiss, anon. ;D
>>
>>24386715
ok the right one looks normal and the best out of the 3
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24386691
Nice try, cut idiot. Good luck with your dry damaged dick.
>>
>>24386675
Before you made this thread, some girl who was going to top you off rejected you cause of your uncut dick, didn't she?

It wasn't because of the foreskin; she just used that as an excuse cause she started to regret being with you physically when she became disgusted seeing you naked.
>>
File: circumcision.jpg (1002 KB, 1000x2821) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
1002 KB, 1000x2821
Circumcision increases AIDS rates, reduces sexual pleasure and increseas STD rates.
>>
File: circumcisionofinfants.jpg (502 KB, 1008x1580) Image search: [Google]
circumcisionofinfants.jpg
502 KB, 1008x1580
>>24386943
>The foreskin is trying to give you a kiss, anon. ;D

The truth is suppressed.
>>
>>24386908
Funny because literally nothing you said happened. Try again you aut.
>>
>>24386976
Whatever excuses & name calling makes you feel better. It's good to vent out your frustrations, so by all means; I'll be reading.
>>
>>24386794
Hahah you literally have a roastie
>>
I don't know why people are getting so emotional of the subject.
It doesn't provably prevent disease, and it doesn't prevent orgasm. It does nothing really.
Circumcision is just a weird cultural practice that is done more out of tradition than practicality.

Like how east african tribes stretch their lips with lip plates, or thai tribes have the neck rings. I've heard of australian aboriginal tribes that bend their penises in the middle to mimic kangaroo penises.

And it just so happens that in US culture, its a tradition to lop of a floppy bit of skin at birth.

The practice is dying out anyway. It won't be long before no one gets circumsised. That's just how culture is. Everyone just follows the norm
>>
People only think that because when you've version A of something 95% of the time, version B is gonna look freakish. The deliberation on its aesthetic appeal is completely arbitrary.
>>
>tfw I was circumsized at age twelve
Fuck my parents, they've fucked up my life in so many ways.
>>
File: 1445551449801.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1445551449801.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>24386675
>Can someone please tell me why cutfags and even some uncutfags say "herr cut penises are more appealing!!"
I wonder who could be behind those posts
>>
File: 1447650026453.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447650026453.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
The only people that care about cut vs. uncut are the men. Women don't care what kind of dick you have.

If there was a guy I liked enough to want to see his dick, I wouldn't care what it looked like.
>>
>>24387083

It's actually only uncut men who care

They are the ones making this shitty threads and obsessing about it because it's obvious that uncut dicks look fucking disgusting
>>
They need the foreskins for those anti-aging creams. Circumcision is obviously the only way to get the raw material. Women just can't accept the fact that they age like milk.

And americans are the best goyim of all. They gladly cooperate and honest to god believe that circumcision isn't absolutely retarded.
>>
>>24387115
Really? I'm cut and cut usually instigate this desu senpai
>>
>>24387115
I don't really care about this stuff, but I feel like most of these threads are created by sad cutfags.
>>
>>24386675
man who even cares? don't you have some real problems to care about? if you care so much, why not go and show those cutfags your handy penis comparison chart and prove them wrong? you robots are straight up losers
>>
>>24387083
>The only people that care about cut vs. uncut are the men. Women don't care what kind of dick you have.

No shit, you enormous fucking genius. Of course we are the ones who are supposed to care. We are the ones who have to deal with a dry desensitized dick.

Does your entire life revolve around what women like/don't like? What a sad cunt.
>>
>>24387270

Cutfag here, don't care at all. Love my big dick
>>
>>24386794
hahahahahaha roastie as fuck
>>
>>24386965
>post lots of text
>slap some gore in the middle
nope
>>
File: 20151111_003407.jpg (909 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151111_003407.jpg
909 KB, 2048x1536
Tfw cozy foreskin =3

Just need someone to play with it..
>>
nigga why you got pictures of dicks saved on your computer?
>>
>>24387728
>slap some gore

That "gore" is legal and happens millions of times per year.
>>
File: wheres-the-beef1.jpg (41 KB, 479x301) Image search: [Google]
wheres-the-beef1.jpg
41 KB, 479x301
>>24386794
male roastie detected
>>
foreskin is really hot. I love seeing the head pop in and out of the foreskin.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (11 KB, 211x245) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
11 KB, 211x245
>>24387081
you retard, jews are the one who get circumsized and promote it not the other way around.
>>
>>24387969
MERICA!!! FUCK YEAH
>>
Sex with a man who has a foreskin feels 100xs better than one who does not. Feels better inside and doesn't dry me out in the first 3 pumps like a cut one does.

Looks better. Feels better. Easier to give a handjob. Aesthetically more pleasing.

Uncut is better.
>>
>>24388039
Well at least I can read nigger.
>>
I don't understand why it's even an argument about one being better than the other. Circumcision is genital mutilation and should be illegal to do to a child. If an adult wants to get circumcised, whatever. But cutting a part of a child's body off when it poses zero health risk to them is cruel and barbaric. I know people like to talk about the aesthetics of it but that is completely secondary to the fact that this shit happens and it is left completely out of the hands of the person who the penis is attached to. Quit arguing about what looks/feels/tastes better and focus on the fact that it's the year 2015 and this barbaric shit still happens.
and for what it's worth, I'm cut. I wish I wasn't.
>>
File: necktie wojak.png (16 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
necktie wojak.png
16 KB, 645x773
You prefer what you have, basically.

There are going to be more cut individuals on /r9k/ than uncut, hence cut penises seeming to be favored. I'm uncut and if I have to look at a penis I would prefer it to be cut as well, because an uncut penis is basically gore to me. For a cut person, seeing an uncut penis is probably less shockingly disturbing and more amusing, like "haha, it's wearing a little jacket :^)" or whatever.
>>
>>24388008
>>24387670
>>24387038
Cut fags will never know the pleasure
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24389499
Forgot pic
Original my ass
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.