[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>High School >Despite what /r9k/ says, girls find me attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1432608392448.jpg (42 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1432608392448.jpg
42 KB, 569x510
>High School
>Despite what /r9k/ says, girls find me attractive
>They literally come to me and start the conversations/ask for my number/etc

>College
>No one gives a fuck about me

What happened?
>>
the more confident sluts didn't go to university/college.
>>
>>24386506
You must give up your asshole to the big Chads now
>>
>>24386536
>tfw the prettiest girls don't go to college because they just slut it up

Even my mom told me this, but I didn't want to believe.
>>
you may have been attractive by your high school's standards, but not by your college's standards
>>
you were a big fish in a small pond. If you go to a large school you're going to be put up against real legit good looking guys that are also very tall and very wealthy, they will crush you.

You're average at best
>>
>>24386506
How has your social life transitioned from one to the other? Do you have as many friends?
>>
>>24387098
>>24387121
But it's mostly the same, people didn't change that much, if anything I'd say the people here is uglier than in HS (girls included), but for some reason everyone ignores me.

I should have mentioned in the OP that people in general were friendlier, here it's almost as if I didn't exist.
>>
>>24386506
girls found me attractive in HS and in College.
Ive dated more than a dozen girls but im still a virgin. Ive no friends and ive been reduced to a reclusive NEET. Happiest days of my life DESU
>>
>>24387147
In high school I had a small yet solid group of friends of both genders, I was never popular or outstanding but I still managed to have fun.

It's been 2 years now and I haven't made a single friend here, I know it's partly my fault, but how come I had friends in High School and not here even though I'm more or less the same?.
>>
>>24387155
How are you at making friends?
>>
the girls at your high school had known you or were at least aware of you for at least 4 years
>>
>>24387177
Could be a number of reasons, but that's probably why girls aren't approaching you. What is your relationship with your parents like?
>>
>>24387182
Fucking awful, I'm your average cowardly beta, the only reason I even had friends in HS is because people kept talking to me despite my behavior and I eventually got confident around them, it's like they liked me even before knowing me.
>>
>>24387227
With my mom it's great, I don't have any issues with her and I can openly talk about whatever with her, she's also lovey dovey and stuff.
Dad is kind of the same, but I feel like I'm not close enough with him, I also feel like I constantly disappoint him.
>>
>>24387246
What you're describing fits a type. I'm just wondering how you get along with your parents.
>>
>>24387311
>>24387297
btw senpai
>>
>>24387297
Hard to say really. In my own case I was a codependent having been raised by a narcissistic mother. A narcissistic mother will set up their children for failure, and a common trait is not being able to acclimate to new communities after hs.

In your case, I have no idea. But being closer to your mother, as a male, is not a great sign. Girls probably won't show interest until you make some friends.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.