[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just gave you $900US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Berenstain_Bears_logo.jpg (62 KB, 570x444) Image search: [Google]
Berenstain_Bears_logo.jpg
62 KB, 570x444
This is a PC build thread.

Please show me what you would do with $900 and include the PC part picker link.

I realize this is more of a /g/ thread but I hate /g/ and I'm also curious to see what you guys come up with.
>>
>>24386438
900$ on fans, so I can fly away from this normie planet
>>
11 inch macbook air
>>
>>24386438
$900 on processors, so I can process why normies hate me
>>
>>24386438
900 dollars worth of pop tarts
>>
>>24386521
I have nothing against macs but don't they have a bad price to performance ratio?
>>
>>24386554
yep. i got a 850 dollar ASUS laptop that has the same specs as a 1.2k+ higher end macbook
>>
>>24386541
Normies don't hate you, they mistakingly think you're arrogant. If youth could somehow let them know you're just socially retarded, they would treat you differently
>>
>>24386438
Weren't they called the Berenstein Bears?
>>
>>24386554
the new macbook does

but usually a year after they introduce a new model the second model comes along and is very reasonably priced for what it is.

same thing with the original iPhone and the original macbook air
>>
>>24386617
Depends what universe you were from. Those of us who were from the robot universe remember Berenstein. Those from the normie universe remember berenstain.
>>
that ain't enough to replace my Nehalem with a Haslel-E. I'd prolly just buy a good 4k screen
>>
>>24386843
Are those words types of processors?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.