[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you faggots have actually TRIED? Not tried once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Consider the following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
How many of you faggots have actually TRIED?

Not tried once five years ago and was put off by the effort. I mean really really fucking tried. Given it 100%. Considered and exhausted all options to the absolute ultimate point.

Just curious.
>>
It's OK

Just be honest. Nobody will judge you here.
>>
In regards to what? Getting a gf? Haven't tried at all.

Excelling in school? I try hard all the time and I succeed very, very nice.
>>
>>24386203
You already know the answer to that question.

Many people lack the motivation to try because they're depressed.

Stop shitposting, anon.
>>
I've never tried

God I'm pathetic...
>>
>>24386403
Nicely* you fucking idiot. Go back to school.
>>
Many dude, and still doing.
Can't even say anymore what's in store for me at this point
>>
>>24386434
fuck u autocorrect
>>
Tried what?
Getting a GF?

Once about 2 years ago and haven't gave a shit since. I don't complain about it though.
>>
Yes. Currently getting my master's degree.

I was one of those people who coasted through college, got to grad school though and BAM. Slapped in the face. Now I try hard and am doing pretty average in my program.

Average never felt better.
>>
I'm fucking trying and it's pretty hard.
>>
This isnt an anime OP, we dont try our best in the 3d world
>>
No, I never tried 100%. I'm miserable like this but I've grown complacent. I am afraid of change.
>>
Level 38 wizard with the schizoid skill.

I've never tried to ask a girl out, nor do I want to, being alone is bliss, I wouldn't want to trade that for sex and all the other bullshit that comes with relationships.
>>
>>24387363
Nigga.

Last girlfriend I asked out was in middle school.
Last girl that asked me out was in high school.
I'm 25 and haven't given two fucks about dating since I left high school.

I feel I'm just too selfish with my money and time. If I want to be really nice to someone I know and buy them a present it will be for a family member. Those are the only relationships I can justify buying shit for or spending time building.

So yeah, as far as getting a gf, if that's what OP is asking, I've tried 0% and feel satisfied with my results.
>>
spent all last year chasing college girls on okc
literally nothing came of it, and I'm so depressed at this point I can't deal with it and gave up
it's not fuckign worth it if these fat lazy cunts expect me to be perfect and ignore their flaws
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (84 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
84 KB, 449x642
>>24386203
I tried and failed. Again and again.
I will do it again.
it's all I know.
>>
>>24386203
Tried at what exactly? getting a gf getting a job ect.

I have a job so i'm just gonna go with the gf part. I've tried a few times in the past couple of years. i tried getting a cute asians phone number and completely sperged out she did the whole deal where she fakes like shes putting my number in her phone and doesn't give me hers. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't think about getting her number at the time and how she was playing me.

Other than that I've tried tinder and all I got was spam, even when I would swipe right on homley girls I still didn't get any matches.
>>
>>24386203
Everything was too easy throughout school so not trying became my rebellion, then my default and finally my crutch
>>
>>24386203
never tried, people see too disgusted when they see me so i just asume that they dont want anything coming from M.E.
>>
>>24386203
Why would I try when I know I would fail?
>>
>>24386203
I'm 26. I've already given up.
>>
File: woj.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
woj.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>>24386485
>coasted through college and grad school slapped them in the face

Oh god, that's me except with high school being the coast and college being the slap

What program/university are you at?
>>
>>24386203
Broheem you don't even KNOW.
>>
>>24386203
after getting over my first real (and only) girlfriend this year
I made an okcupid account for an area I was gonna be moving. A girl liked my profile and it told me it was a match since I liked hers as well. I've been too scared to login and it's been 2 days. I don't even know what to say, and I don't wanna seem boring..
everytime I think about it I get queasy desu
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-08+at+09.22.52).jpg (88 KB, 431x324) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-08+at+09.22.52).jpg
88 KB, 431x324
>>24390090
forgot image.
./oops.
>>
>>24386203
tried to do what, op? You're being intentionally confusing
>>
File: 1447972710496.jpg (74 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447972710496.jpg
74 KB, 500x375
>>24386203
Ive been "trying" to be a normal person since the beginning of the year, I bought normal people clothes (I legit wore a trilby and band shirts everyday before) Started working out and also got 3 friends that I see regularly. However, when I was walking home from the gym yesterday, a lady straight up asked me if I had any disorders because I reminded her of her son with aspergers. Also the girl I was talking to got back with her ex. Now i'm back on this board, feeling suicidal once again
>>
never. i can't do what you're asking. it's mentally impossible. so stop fucking asking.
>>
>>24386203

Gf?
>1st one was a dyke who used me for money and a fake relationship (no sex or romance/touching)
>2nd one was online and she just used me for money and left me after a while

I can get a gf but shes too old for me and it would alienate me.from my family
>>
>>24386203
Everyone here has given their 100%. They just like to say to haven't so there's some hope, but there is none.
>>
>>24387518

Forget online dating. That's a scam.
Online dating by nature is based entirely on looks or your average income, so unless you are gifted in either of those areas, don't even try because it will absolutely destroy you self-confidence like nothing else in the world.

If you want a girlfriend, your best bet is just meeting women the traditional way. Work your way into a group of friends, network out from here and meet a woman through a friend of a friend. Even if being sociable and having friends seems like a far off goal, it's still more realistic than meeting your soul mate through online dating.

It's like a get-rich-quick scheme. It suckers in the most desperate people looking for any sort of hope, but it never works.
>>
>>24386203
I've had a "first day in the gym" every year since I was 18. I'm 25 now. Every time, within about 3 or 4 months, I get injured or sick or something and completely detrain within the space of weeks. It usually takes a few more months to work back up the motivation to try again. This last time, I spent 100 bucks a week on food, shoveling potatoes and chicken and vegetables by the pound into my face and heading to the gym religiously, always lifting heavy, pushing through back pain and DOMS. I bulked up to 255 pounds, deadlifted a max of 365, squatted almost 300, benched over 200 for the first time. Got sick and lost 20 pounds the first month, 30 pounds the next 3. I tried to go back around that point; during the third work out, I finished a squat set, stumbled towards the bathroom, fell to the floor about 2 steps away and threw up. Then I crawled into the bathroom and vomited in there, too.

I've lost another 20 pounds since. Over time, I've sacrificed my milk tolerance, my gut health, my skin, my sleep, and possibly my overall health to trying to make this work. And I can't make it work. I'm in it alone, with no mentors and no support, and I pushed and pushed and came up with nothing. It didn't take brain power; it didn't take undue levels of determination. All it took was being consistent and disciplined moment to moment, and I couldn't even manage that. How could I possibly manage anything more complex?

So, yeah, I tried. I failed.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.