[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't even enjoy getting high anymore because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1zefloy.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>tfw you can't even enjoy getting high anymore because it just makes you think extra hard about how you've never had a gf

What drugs make you feel good WITHOUT making you think?
>>
DXM practically turns off thoughts.
>>
>>24386080
alcohol kills thought but hangovers suck, as you probably know
>>
>>24386080
Heroin, but you don't want to become a junkie

Maybe amphetamines or coke? But the comedown magnifies your depression because all of your serotonin got used up by the drugs.

Booze works but makes you into a shit head.
>>
Weed doesn't take away the thoughts but it still makes me pretty happy. That's all I really ask for.
The no gf feel hits me but I kinda just smile like an idiot and fortget about after a couple of minutes.
>>
File: akarin.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
akarin.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>24386096

This, desuwa.
>>
If you're going into drug abuse with that mindset, you'll probably end up addicted to anything you touch. Not telling you not to do drugs, because I do them all the time, I just know how you feel and I know where it leads.

Opiates or benzodiazepines.
>>
>>24386096
wut

DXM makes me float around and think about all kinds of crazy things
>>
>>24386080
wanna take MDMA, normie coworker said it made him a normie and I figured why not
it's not a very good idea to do it as your first drug though right?
>>
>>24387555

What dose? When I do DXM it's like a total eclipse of my internal monologue, everything goes silent and I can actually tell what's going on in the outside world around me.
>>
>>24386080
stopped smoking after 6 because of this feel bro. I dunno ive been drinking a lot and that kinda helps
>>
was listening to this song when I saw this thread

>I only think of you
>on two occasions
>that's when I'm drunk and when I'm blazin' up

gansta gibbs hittin ya with the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV84OxugDtY
>>
>>24386080
Just straight liquor. drink angry at the bottle and then lose the fight.
>>
>>24387555
This

>>24387633
Only on the comedown
Otherwise my mind opens up and tells me shit it doesn't bother to tell me when I'm sober
>>
>>24386118
>coke
honestly just a tremendous waste of money, Xanax is the move
>>
>>24387843
If you want to talk about wastes of money, you shouldn't suggest Xanax if OP wants to go the benzodiazepine route.

Grey market bulk powder benzo's for the win
>>
File: 1436735026571.jpg (38 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1436735026571.jpg
38 KB, 720x600
>>24386118
>>24386080

this, meth with a mixture of booze. benzos. or opiates. I'm the same way, I fucking hate weed because it turns me literally retarded and it magnifies everything I suck at I basically become psychotic or maybe just retarded. I think I have used up all my serotonin because even when doing meth and shooting coke I'm still barely high, it's like I'm just fucking normal, I also think its why weed is so shit for me now too. Gay picture, but its kind of related
>>
>>24387878
Where are you getting yours? benzo fury? I can't seem to find bulk powder for a good price. I mean its still a lot cheaper than street benzos, but I want like dirt cheap
>>
Opium
>>
>>24386080
Just be sober :^)
>>
>>24386080
Oldfag here, to be honest there is no better drug than a positive mental outlook.
>>
>>24386080
percocet.

easy to get and you won't feel like you're a junky
>>
>>24387934
I got some bulk powder a while ago on qualityetizolamusa, but I don't know how the prices compare. Probably not dirt cheap. Personally I'm going to get some pills from an online pharmacy because if I get powder again I'll go way, way, insanely overboard.
>>
Kratom gives you the good feelings of opiates without all the addictions and going broke
>>
>>24386080
I had the same problem before m8. Then I moved somewhere with no weed for 2 years and became a huge alcoholic. When I returned, I discovered the pleasure that is weed and alcohol at the same time. The weed made music sound good and generally made shit interesting, the alcohol dumbed down my thought and numbed the anxiety.

Just don't overdo it like I did, I acted like a legit braindead retard, I happened to record myself and when I listened I was screaming shit incoherently at everyone
>>24386096
I sort of agree. DXM is a nice robot drug, but I've had some awful trips on it too. Ones where I felt absolutely sick and awful and like my brain and nerves were frying. The worst was when I got talked into taking triple c's. The only way to describe that trip is pure evil. It feels like satan
>>
>>24387977
>you won't feel like a junkie
You still basically are one though. And also, taking painkillers is basically the number one way to end up shooting heroin. Sure not everyone who gets high on some Perc's ends up doing dope, but most people who end up doing dope started with pills.
>>
>>24386080
Try not to feel.
Build a wall around yourself.
Numbness is your friend, learn to think instead of feel.
>>
>>24387995
yeah I got some from liquidlamb the other day, I think thats their new site. It wasn't great and it was hardly cheap or bulk especially for powder. I got like 200 mgs for 60 bucks supposedly? Did it all in one night, wasn't even barred out.

>I'll go way, way, insanely overboard

lol I know that feel, I was gonna kill myself but I missed my last shipment of benzos. I had enough to kill a fucking elephant and they were pressed too. not bad for 100 bucks. Last time I blacked out and went on a rampage, couldn't even talk the next day
>>
>>24388029
I agree an opiate is an opiate whether it's pills or straight china white.

But you have to weigh out what's important to you, not feeling depressed or your fear that you'll end up just a junky.
>>
>>24388077
200 milligrams of what, etizolam? I mean no matter what the drug, if you took that amount and weren't fucked up, that must have been really impure. Or you have an absolutely insane tolerance.

I think I'll just stick to 30 2 milligram flutoprazepam pills and 100 .5 milligram mexazolam pills. I'll probably get addicted, but hopefully I won't go completely insane.
>>
>>24388148
I'm not saying not to take painkillers, I just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea of the path where it leads. I walked that path and now I do heroin. Such is life.
>>
>>24388185
lel, thats nothing I had a couple hundred .25 flubromazolam, 100 clonazolam, 50 8 mg flubromazpam, 50 2 mg metizolam, some other shit I can't even remember, I wouldn't say I got addicted off just that. Although I've been doing benzos for a while you might be right about my tolerance. What are flutoprazepam and mexazolam? are those like flubromazolam and metizolam? where are you getting yours?
>>
>>24388185
also yeah 200 mgs of etizolam, pretty my shit was shit
>>
>>24388269
I'm getting mine from a Japanese online pharmacy.
www.mimaki-family-japan.com
It may look scammy, but I've heard nothing but good things, and I'm pretty sure I've seen people get good shit from them on 420chan's /benz/. I know I'm probably overpaying a bit compared to what RC's would cost, but I don't know, I feel like doing this. Part of it is the novelty of trying weird benzo's.

Flutoprazepam is basically Japan's Xanax. It's around as strong as alprazolam, and one of the most abused pharmaceuticals there. I'm assuming mexazolam is like metizolam, but I don't really know to be honest.
>>
hopefully get some hydros 10 mg tomorrow. my sister in law fought with our dealer so ill have to apologize to maybe get some. gona get high, play chess while listening to moonlight sonata and here some resident evil auidio books. WISH ME LUCK BROS!!!
>>
>>24387573
it is
you'll just feel really good and empathetic and full of energy
do it at a nightclub or a warehouse party tho, somewhere with music and dancing
drink water but not too much, and don't get overheated
>>
>>24386080
>not shutting down those thoughts as soon as they appear

Lrn2 CBT senpai.
>>
>you can't even enjoy getting high anymore because it just makes you think extra hard about how you've never had a gf

Iktf and it makes it even worse when I'm with my Chad friends and they're talking about bitches being on their dicks and the nudes they be getting on snapchat while I'm here on /r9k/ thinking I'm actually making progress

A-are you me OP?
>>
>>24388410
Did you seriously just tell a robot to go to a nightclub or warehouse party?
>>
>>24386080
They all, eventually, crack your shell and make you think. All drugs start with "lol this is so fun idc about anything lol", and then it's all "oh god my life is shit everything is shit and i can't escape any of it".
So the best thing to do is cycle between drugs. When pot doesn't do it for me anymore, I drink heavily. When that's not working out, I start buying coke. When I stop being productive on coke, or when I can no longer lose myself in productivity, I start popping various pills, opioids, benzos, whatever. Maybe I'll go through a phase where I feel the need to "find myself", but even I know that's just a euphemism for frying like crazy with various psychedelics.
Eventually, I circle back around to weed, because all the other stuff leaves me wrecked and I can't be sober but I convince myself that I'm just going to smoke pot from now on.
>>
>>24387573
>>24388410
It makes you a normie, if you were a normie all along, deep down inside.
All it's ever done to me, is make me feel generally alright, like I was just having a good day. While the people I rolled with, the few times I tried it, would roll fucking face and do the whole shebang you expect with ecstasy, I just felt real chill and just hung out.
Some people I know, who are like me in their non-normieness, have told me that they've had the same experiences with ecstasy.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 434x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 434x452
>>24387973

This is very true if you can manage it.
>>
>>24387715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPuz1n2LFVs

like a proud american
>>
>>24388433

>shutting down those thoughts as soon as they appear

If you're able to do that it's because you're too stupid to involuntarily realize all the possible ways that could go wrong.
>>
>5g MDMA and 1g 2c-b coming to a brand new PO box from the EU
>literally opened the box on the day of the attacks

scared desu
>>
I'm looking forward to Christmas, because we're going over my uncle's house, and I know he's gonna have good shit there. All 3 of his kids play sports, so there's gonna be painkillers for sure. 2 years ago when we went I scored 20 or so perc 5s, some adderall, demerol(pure shit, did nothing), and a mostly full bottle of 7.5/750 vics. I remember there being some hydro/apap syrup that I couldn't grab because I couldn't stick it in my pocket, hopefully it's still there.

Just gonna wait til somebody goes in the bathroom, then knock like I don't know they're in there, and head to the upstairs bathroom, because that's where all the shit was last time.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.