[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw chill girl turns into a sjw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
>tfw chill girl turns into a sjw
>>
>be casual acquaintance with 19-22 year old girl
>she's just "normal"
>happy
>laughs about SJW stuff
>doesn't really care about it
>starts getting older
>suddenly SJW
>can't get into a relationship for a year or two
>suddenly extreme SJW
>hits 25
>suddenly ridiculous SJW
>>
more like another day another dick
>>
>tfw women are all awful succubi whose purpose in life is to find a male host to suck the cash and life out of then move on to the next
>>
>have female friend in high school
>she's an atheist and into the female power bit
>I graduate and we hardly ever talk
>mentions later how she slept with some friend of hers that she hates
>now she's religious and with child
>babby isn't even the hated friend's kid

Females are weird.
>>
>try to inform people that the wage gap is a myth
>they just say I'm sexist
>>
>>24385567

Well good thing you're a model citizen who holds good will towards all people right? No way you're shitty behavior is part of the problem right? They're victim complex is invalid but yours is both true and important, right?

Shut up you miserable fuck-up, and actually try to improve yourself.
>>
>>24385502
Why don't women work harder if they want the same wages? I don't understand. Why should people who work less be paid the same?
>>
>>24385502
Does anyone have the video of the guy who very clearly shows economic evidence of the twisting of information on the wage gap? it's a favorite but I never save it.
>>
>>24385640
The wage gap is real, but in another sense.

It'a not that a woman is paid less for the same job, but that women get jobs that are usually in the lower salary bracket. Men and women are paid the same for the same job, it's just that, in average, women have shittier jobs.
>>
>>24385635
Toasty roastie detected
>>
>>24385502
>be me nigger fucking roastie
>19 years old, ripe tits, still a tight pussy and ass despite blowing every chad and tyrone and getting doubled teamed every 3 days
>drink all the time and do drugs
>5 years later put on some weight, wrinkles from being a slut and doing drugs
>loose flappy meat curtains
>horrible skin from make up abuse and drugs
>no white guy will date me because ive been passed around by niggers
>I have no marketable skills and a pile of debt from irresponsible use of finances
I need feminism because
>>
>>24385502
Man the girl I had a crush on in high school is now a feminist who hates men so much she won't even date them.
>>
>>24385741
silence grumpy bumpie
>>
feminism amirite
>>
>>24385740

This.

Jesus sometimes the delusion on this board is too much for me.
>>
>>24385748

I don't deny that this is very real, but you know men do this at equivalent rates.
>>
>>24385502
>Be me
>Dating Grill
>Drinking together
>Really drunk and "politics" come up
oh_fuck_here_we_go.png
>Grill starts yelling about the wage gap
>Start laughing cuz I'm really drunk
>Grill gets madder and madder
>Ask her to provide proof of wage gap
lulz.jpeg
>She doesn't have any but continues complaining about it
>Finally had enough
>"Wage gap doesn't exist stop being an SJW"

and that was the night i fapped on the couch.
>>
>>24385740
Also women are more likely to call off of work to care for sick children and they get maternity leave when pregnant, they place family before work and that's why they make less money.
>>
>>24385740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
It's "real" as in women don't care about improving themselves
>>
>>24385959
not at all, have you ever seen a guy's profile that said
"i've chased the wrong ones, bad girls, and broken hearts. I have a half black son, but I deserve to be loved, even though I'm over weight/"
women can do this because their value is inflated from pathetic betas groveling over them. the only way the world will start working is if everyone goes for the top 20% of women and ignores the rest. this way women will stop thinking they can be fat, have no hobbies or talents and still be a suzy homemaker
>>
>>24385986

Let me rephrase that for you:

>Girl posits an opinion
>I have a different opinion
>I am too drunk and/or inept to construct an argument or provide evidence
>Instead I act condescending while throwing out a few buzzwords, and ask for evidence, while providing little to none myself
>Basically, I sink to her level
>Girl realizes that she is wasting time with me, leaves
>>
>>24386051
>fact
>opinions
this is why I can't take women seriously
>>
>>24386026
>not at all, have you ever seen a guy's profile that said
"i've chased the wrong ones, bad girls, and broken hearts. I have a half black son, but I deserve to be loved, even though I'm over weight/"

Yes, this is the twitter/Instagram bio of about 50% of my high school.
And yes, stupid women will accomodate them and get fucked over by them, just like stupid men will get fucked over by the girls you described.
It's not that different, no matter how much you want it to be.
>>
>>24385740
Women want nice jobs with nice hours, but not necessarily nice pay.
Men want the opposite.
No woman would do a long, physically draining job for a few extra bucks an hour when she could just be a teacher instead.

You're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1407021074173.png (14 KB, 679x343) Image search: [Google]
1407021074173.png
14 KB, 679x343
>>24385740
>it's just that, in average, women have shittier jobs.

I didn't know being a secretary while playing facebook games, or folding clothes and gossiping among your sales team is a hard job. Where are all these women in construction/waste removal/delivery driver?
>>
>>24385635
rosty gettin tosty itt
>>
>>24386112

How can you actually believe this shit? Have you ever met an intelligent, motivated woman?

I feel like half of the misogyny on this board comes from the type of women robots interact with. It sounds like you guys only ever see druggies and white trash, so you don't know what intelligent women do with their time and energy.
>>
>>24386184
>so you don't know what intelligent women do with their time and energy
they go on dates for beta bux and then go fuck chad
>>
>>24386051
Let me rephrase for you fag

>Grill says wage gap exists and goes on about how women make less than men
>Ask for evidence
>She fails to provide it, since you know wage gap doesn't exist
>She gets angry and goes to bed
>Fap on couch.

fucker you forgot about the most important part of the story.
>>
>>24386051
Burden of truth is on the one making the assertion that something is.

Also, the wage gap is literally a myth and unmarried female professionals who *have not* been pregnant make more than men in the *same occupation and position* as them.

The only argument you could make for the wage gap is "but male CEO's", but it's obvious that's an extreme statistical outlier and not representative of what "men" earn.
>>
>>24386184
>Have you ever met an intelligent, motivated woman?

One. Out of hundreds of women. Not a very flattering percentage for the female gender.
>>
>>24385740
if you compare the same jobs, it's about 96 cents to every male dollar
if you take overtime into account, it doesn't exist

meaning female workers are lazy as fuck, they don't take overtime, they don't take extra shfts to get the boss' attention and get that promotion with more money

that's the real fucking cause you dumbass roastie
>>
>>24386208

This is the exact type of shit that convinces me you guys have only ever interacted with retarded women.

>they go on dates for beta bux and then go fuck chad

No, they go to school and have successful careers. They only date those who do the same. They date and marry successful men and have families, they don't even look at fuck-up robots, because they know about the twisted rhetoric you guys are so fond of.
>>
>>24386265
>if you compare the same jobs, it's about 96 cents to every male dollar
actually 93 senpai but it is still accounted for with wage negotiation and men actually bothering to ask for higher pay and the other things you said
>>
>>24386254
>>Have you ever met an intelligent, motivated man?

I've probably met about 50, out of the thousands and thousands of men I have met.. Not a very flattering percentage for the male gender.
>>
>>24386288
>They date and marry successful men and have families,
soo.. beta bucks
>>
>>24386335

You forget the part where they have equally important careers.

Haha i bet your mom was a stay-at-home fuck or worked some dead end job.
>>
>>24386105
men do not have the ability to act in an equivalent way, women objectively have it on easy mode.
>>
>>24386288
>
This is the exact type of shit that convinces me you guys have only ever interacted with retarded women.

I do hang out with your mom a lot.. Just sayin
>>
File: 1350038055810.png (408 KB, 840x936) Image search: [Google]
1350038055810.png
408 KB, 840x936
>>24386309
>thousands and thousands of men I have met

We know.
>>
>>24386388

I'm a straight man.
>>
File: 1444959115675.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1444959115675.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
>>24385502

>tfw the wage gap meme will keep spreading and we'll have to pay a new 25% gender discrimination adjustment tax on all male income
>>
>>24386413
And I'm a kawaii loli.
>>
>>24386428

Will you be my gf? Pls respond desu.
>>
>>24385617
>hear mum whinging about "le wage gap"
>tell her it's not accepted anymore by any serious economic institution because it's based on bogus statistics
>she repeats that women make 77 cemts for every dollar
>tell her that that's the same logic racists use to try prove that black people arent dumber than white people
>*sigh* "I cant believe I raised a sexist"
>>
File: 1431894191534.jpg (53 KB, 828x766) Image search: [Google]
1431894191534.jpg
53 KB, 828x766
>>24386415
tbqh I hope this meme keeps going on until the government forces employers to pay female employees 15-25% more than males. this will just make males more likely to be hired until everyone is replaced by low wage immigrants.

hail capitalism
>>
>>24386350
>stay-at-home fuck or worked some dead end job
soo.. a decent, feminine woman?
>>
A lot of these girls become SJWs because life is shit so they want to something to blame for their life being shit.

Despite life is shit for most people.
>>
>>24386639

By wanting this to be the norm, you want women to remain undeducated bimbos their entire lives. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>24386661

Hmm, sounds robotic to me ;)
>>
>>24385502
Where the fuck does she work if she's only making 77 cents a day?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM

This desusenpai~~
>>
>>24385502
DON'T REMIND ME OF MY ONEITIS YOU FUCKING KEKOLD FAGGOT REEEEREERRER ER REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24385635
Roast beef detected
>>
>>24385868

Get lost beastie yeastie.
>>
>>24385502
>girl at our plant who does low level clerical work
>discovers that new hires(almost exclusively men) on the production floor get paid almost twice as much as her
>she bitches daily to the other office workers(almost exclusively women)
>they egg her stupidity on
>she begins to raise a stink, vaguely threatens legal action, blah blah blah, sexism, blah blah blah
>plant bigwig offers her a position on the floor, doing what we do
>fear fills her eyes as she realizes the trap shes caught in
>she last two days, nonstop bitching despite actually receiving lighter work than anyone else
>ends up ignoring a safety briefing, presumably because it was given by a man, and puts her hand in the infeed of a machine with vacuum belts
>loses three fingers
>rest of hand is pretty much useless
>>
>>24386977
Don't know about him, but despite appreciating intelligence in women, I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>24385740
This. The wage gap is real. You should consider the reasons why women decide to go for lower-paying jobs. Or why they don't get promoted as much. Hell if I could, as a man with my dignity intact stop working today and find some cute chick to take care of my every need why the fuck wouldn't I? That is obviously not an option for men which pushes them to succeed. Women don't get the same threat from poverty that men do. Don't really see the mystery there.
>>
>>24385635
>2015
>still running on the self-improvement dating treadmill
>still trying to use shaming language to get a man to do what you say
>>
>>24385502
I should've known better, anons, yet despite my better judgement I read the full article in OP pic, then I proceeded to the comments.

>half the list is male bashing
>the comments section is even more poo-pooing men, along with white knight support

Seriously, why did I even bother?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.