[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you cried? Tell me about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 37
When was the last time you cried?
Tell me about it
>>
>>24385202
Pretty hard to happen, but if I am not wrong it was the night I ALMOST went nuclear.
>>
I was watching a My Little Pony movie. hahaha xD
>>
I cried my eyes out as soon as the word SAVE appeared in Undertale.
>>
>>24385202

10th October this year. I cried like a baby, it was bittersweet but mostly good
>>
Couple of nights ago. I was crying because i was reminded of my internet bf who i haven't spoken to for 5 months or so. I love him so much. Hope he hasn't forgotten me ;_;
>>
File: 1441233039150.jpg (192 KB, 1300x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441233039150.jpg
192 KB, 1300x1200
>>24385202
I cry myself to sleep nearly every night. Also I end up crying once or twice a week during the daytime too. I am not joking unfortunately.
>>
>>24386396
This exactly desu senpai
>>
I wish I could still cry
>>
>>24385202
When I read this:

Oh Lord, God of my salvation, I call for help by day; I cry out in the night before thee.
Let my prayer come before thee, incline thy ear to my cry!
For my soul is full of troubles, and my life draws near to Sheol.
I am reckoned among those who go down to the Pit; I am a man who has no strength,
like one forsaken among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, like those whom thou dost remember no more, for they are cut off from thy hand.
Thou hast put me in the depths of the Pit, in the regions dark and deep.
Thy wrath lies heavy upon me, and thou dost overwhelm me with all thy waves.
Thou hast caused my companions to shun me; thou hast made me a thing of horror to them. I am shut in so that I cannot escape;
my eye grows dim through sorrow. Every day I call upon thee, O LORD; I spread out my hands to thee.
Dost thou work wonders for the dead? Do the shades rise up to praise thee?
Is thy steadfast love declared in the grave, or thy faithfulness in Abaddon?
Are thy wonders known in the darkness, or thy saving help in the land of forgetfulness?
But I, O LORD, cry to thee; in the morning my prayer comes before thee.
O LORD, why dost thou cast me off? Why dost thou hide thy face from me?
Afflicted and close to death from my youth up, I suffer thy terrors; I am helpless.
Thy wrath has swept over me; thy dread assaults destroy me.
They surround me like a flood all day long; they close in upon me together.
Thou hast caused lover and friend to shun me; my companions are in darkness.
>>
On top of the reaper two months ago when my drill instructor handed me an Eagle Globe and Anchor and told me I made it
>>
tfw can't remember last time I cried
didn't cry when my last ex broke up with me
feels bad
>>
About 4 hours ago, put my dog down.
>>
File: whiskey.jpg (38 KB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.jpg
38 KB, 640x404
Just today actually
Reflected on my life and some choices I made in the past and then it just hit me
>>
earlier this month. there was a thread on /tv/ posing the question of whether or not you were being the kind of person Mr. Rogers believed you could be.
I cried because I wasn't. I'm not satisfied with myself. I'm working on it, but it's so hard. After that, I cried because there aren't moral exemplars like Mr. Rogers anymore. At least, not on television, not there to try and better the public.
It makes me sad about that.
>>
Five years ago.

I came home and found an im from my oneitis telling me never to contact her again.
>>
I cried while watching K-on this morning. When Yui took cotton out of a pillow to use as snow because her little sister wanted a white Christmas.

Anime is on a whole other level of cuteness from cats and dogs even
>>
>>24386841
> K-ON

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEE WWRRREEEE WRR
>>
>>24386623
damn nigga. iktf
I could not cry for like 5 years, no matter how much shit happened to me
then I had to put down my dog, whom I grew up with, then bury her. I cried like a little girl.
at least I know I'm not completely dead inside
>>
>>24386747
He is truly amazing. This speech got me to tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXEuEUQIP3Q
>>
File: The Plague Dogs.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
The Plague Dogs.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
I cried at the end of pic related. Some anon recommended it a few months ago in a movie thread. Before that, I dont't know. It had been a few years at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 498x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 498x710
>>24386865
This anon here is obviously not a cuteposter.
>>
Today.

Saw some deformed children.

Probably has to do with NoFap plus quitting drinking, having nothing to numb/lose myself with makes me face my feelings.
>>
>>24386985
TOSHINO KYOUKO!
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x523
>>24387111
Hi Ayano chan. Mooooo
>>
>>24385202
A couple of hours ago, listening to Baby Blue
>>
I was in the psych ward and pretending to envy someone I knew and cried about it for fun. Adia by Sarah Mclachlan was playing in the room and it felt really good. A very unique melancholy that I haven't been able to feel since, even while listening to that song.
>>
i'm crying right now senpai
>>
>>24385202
Last month after telling my father I wish he and my mom aborted me rather than let me be born and that I wanted to die.
>>
>>24386985
I was just kidding around. I love K-ON. Lucky Star, too. Also, Azumanga, Strawberry Marshmallow, Mitsudomoe etc
>>
>>24387186
You sound pretty out there.
>>
File: 1439819420057.gif (2 MB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1439819420057.gif
2 MB, 500x419
>>24385202
Was walking with my friend and oneitis.
I didn't want to but I was forced to since I didn't want to be rude to my friend.
b-both my friend and oneitis are dating so I almost cried while walking with them, if that counts.
>>
File: land before time.jpg (51 KB, 297x475) Image search: [Google]
land before time.jpg
51 KB, 297x475
My grand parents died 2 years ago.
I was raised by them since both my parents were shit heads.
We'd always watch this together.
They always called me their littlefoot.
Caught my nephew watching one of their shitty sequels the other day.
Almost lost it. I know if I ever watch it again I'd fucking lose it. Or worse I'd feel fucking nothing because I'm dead inside.
>>
>>24387240
Oh. In the psych ward I like to pretend, because I'm convinced a lot of the staff dislike me. So I act like I'm sad so they'll pity me. lol
>>
>>24385202
I was listening to some melancholy music a couple of weeks ago while lying in bed and started thinking about what it will be like when my parents die. It hit me hard to realise how much I love them and how hard it would be to live in a world without them.
>>
>>24387432
lmao damn niga
why not get the fuck out of the psych ward
>>
File: Why live.gif (974 KB, 245x194) Image search: [Google]
Why live.gif
974 KB, 245x194
A few months ago when I was lying in bed thinking about my dad.
My dad isn't dead, or divorced, and I have a fine relationship with him these days. Makes me sound like some kind of faggot who breaks into tears over nothing, but anyway.
>getting into bed
>saw a glimps of myself in the mirror and thought it was the spitting image of my dad
>I wondered if my dad had a point in his life when he looked his my granddad
>Remember that my dad told me he had a stilted relationship with granddad as a kid, they ate dinner seperately, where my grandma would make dinner for my dad and his sister, then the parents would eat later and shut the kids out.
>makes me feel sad knowing he had such a cold relationship with his dad, while mine was fine
>this thought makes me remember long forgotten memories of when I was little
>my dad used to get angry and shout over such small things
>if he heard me sneaking into my brothers room to talk or play with toys at night he would go balistic and thunder down the stairs (he and my mom had computers in the attic) to shout at us both like an angry god.
>if he caught me going downstairs to the kitchen at night he would have a similar reaction, he wasn't afraid to shout "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" and other swear words.
>this happened all the time, remember I used to be so afraid of my dad because any moment he could go red in the face and cross at me
>as I grew up he stopped doing it so much and chilled out, probably because you can't really intimidate a grown man.
The thing is hes such a reasonable guy, not some evil wifebeater or anything. but for some reason when I was a kid he thought he could get away with scaring the shit out of me. I just want to go up to him and ask him why he thought it was okay to bully a child.
>remember being a small kid, quaking in fear of his own daddy.
>shed tears

Did you guys fear your dad?
>>
File: 1410544005138.png (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1410544005138.png
259 KB, 640x480
I heard that song "cowboy boots" by macklemore a few weeks ago and it reminded me of a summer after I came home from the army to work at a summer camp for disadvantaged kids. It felt so detached from the real world- every morning you woke up to see a lake flanked by mountains, and you'd go about your day teaching kids how to use a bow and arrow or how to swim, and on your nights off you and a few other counselors would go to one of the 1 or 2 tourist trap towns that were an hour or so away from the camp and just hang out. It was such a simple life, and of course there was romance between the counselors. That macklemore CD was the only thing besides my car and clothes on my back that I owned and we'd all listen to it. I fell in love to that song, and the breakup was pretty shitty.

Listening to it always makes me pause for a little while.
>>
>>24387521
holy shit, I have the same type of relationship with my dad
he used to have such a short temper and I was never sure when I was going to send him into a tantrum
>>
>>24385202
>about 14 years ago
>watching lion king
>mufasa dies
the rest is obvious
>>
File: 1363548110769.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1363548110769.png
1 MB, 919x720
This night actually.
I had an extremely emotional dream, it was so intense, I can't recall when I've last felt these kind of emotions, if ever.
I woke up crying and completely disoriented and it took me several hours until I was even able to sort myself out again and accept what happened as a dream.
Did anyone else ever experience something similar? Maybe my subconsciousness wants to tell me something.
>>
I was driving home back from work. I had my phone connected to my radio, so my car was playing music from my phone. That day, I had met a co-worker who behaved and even talked like my old crush. And this old crush, she stuck out to me because of what had happened between us. And my co-worker reminding me of her and what had happen bummed me out. I became distant, bitter and just simply asocial. Basically a fucking outcast.

Anyway, as I'm driving back from work, I had to take a road that leads into a roundabout with the 2nd exit going into the village my ex-crush lives in and the college we went to together. All these fucking horrible memories popping into my mind was really bring me down, and then that song came up. It was "Who We Are" by Imagine Dragons and this whole song just hit me, especially the 2nd chorus being "It's who we are. Doesn't matter if we've gone too far. Doesn't matter if it's all okay. Doesn't matter if it's not our day. So won't save us, for what we are? Don't look clear cause it's all uphill from here" then "they say we're crazy". I just couldn't help but sing along due to the significance that it means to me. And you could hear my voice cracking as I sang along, just barely keeping myself together.

I'll leave the interpretations of the significance the chorus had for me, to you guys.

So there I am, driving down a road that had brang bad memories, at 60 mph, from work that had also reminded me of a shitty time of my life, singing along to a song that had so much significance to me, with tears welling up and just barely keeping myself together. All alone in my car.
>>
two minutes ago when I saw an old post on social media about my recently deceased dad who said my travel photos were beautiful

you're an idiot dad, but I still miss and love you
>>
I cried from laughing at some video a week or two back.
>>
>>24386216
Which one? The first one is my favorite.
>>
>>24385202
when i was a baby, faggot
>>
>>24385202
few days ago. We had a 'post sad pictures' thread on /r9k/ and I cried the whole time
>>
A couple of days ago, in bed. I don't cry very often, but despair is starting to get the better of me. I remember when I used to cry I would feel better afterwards, but that didn't happen.
>>
>>24385202
A week ago. Thinking about a failed suicide attempt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M7q5Mn3-oM

I try not to feel anymore.
Makes life easier.
>>
File: mh6.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mh6.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>24385202
Like teared up or actually cried? I tear up a lot watching anime, especially when the characters have good friends. I actually cried almost uncontrollably when watching Mirai-hen.

>tfw crying right now looks at gifs

Aside from anime, I haven't cried since at my best friend's funeral 7 years ago.
>>
File: 1446746457104.jpg (73 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446746457104.jpg
73 KB, 500x375
Yesterday. I'm studying animation and this semester a bunch of bullshit happened which made me submit assignments in late, so I'm worried about failing.

Not even in a normal way, I'm worried because my parents would ignore me whenever I failed anything,
so now it's like whenever I fail I can't bring myself to try the same thing again. Im so fucked.

And I really, really wanted to be an animator/director
>>
A few minutes ago in the train. Good thing I was alone.
>>
>>24386448
This actually. I have tried a few times in the last couple of weeks, but nothing.
>>
>>24387775
I occasionally have very "long" dreams, they feel like they last days and when I wake up I forgot I ever went to sleep.
Closest thing I ever had to a dream that amde me cry is one where I killed myself by jumping of a bridge into icy water at night. On impact with the water I was surrounded by swirling light and glittering haze, then I realised I was lying on my back in a bright place, and thought that someone must have pulled me out of the water. Only for my vision to clear and I realise im actually awake. The dream was so vivid that when I awoke I just assumed it was still going.
>>
>>24388866
This. Today I cried watching rolling girls when taco chan leaves forever.
>>
File: 1447477128100.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447477128100.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
Listening to some music(mad world)
and I could feel the tears welling up and just lemme them out.... I'm crying and shaking and my mind is screaming that I'm nothing I'm a failure I'm useless.... snot is coming out of my nose and tears are flowing onto my desk.... this llasted for almost 15 mins... after I felt less dead inside but sober and reminded of my constant buzzing failure of a life..
Hold me robots...
>>
>>24389187
shh, it's okay

it'll be over soon
>>
File: 1447900720143.jpg (35 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
1447900720143.jpg
35 KB, 640x621
When my uncle died.

>Go to his funeral
>Typical overcast day, very cold
>Learn about how he served in the Korean war
>His army buddies stand up and do the 21 Gun salute
>Watch my uncle get dropped into the grave while Amazing Grace plays on the bagpipes
>Shed a few tears for him and pray

I cried more for him than I did when my dad died come to think of it.
>>
File: rollinggirls3.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rollinggirls3.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>24389090
Man, I really enjoyed rolling girls. It's a shame it was so poorly received by most people.
>>
>>24389090
Fucking hell this destroyed me. Honest to god lost sleep over it, laying in my bed, staring at my ceiling, just wishing they all got to be together again. What the fuck is wrong with me.

>>24389328
She was perfect.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>>
>>24385202
One day I came home from uni, and started to cry for no reason
>>
File: nonnon17.gif (2 MB, 810x810) Image search: [Google]
nonnon17.gif
2 MB, 810x810
>>24389406
>What the fuck is wrong with me
Nothing, you just have to watch something happy to get over it. If you don't watch anime quick enough, though, the sad shit really gets to you.
>>
File: 1446255231004.png (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446255231004.png
26 KB, 400x400
I cried last night thinking about everyone I'm gonna leave behind.
>>
>>24387775
i know those dreams anon.

i would have then a lot when i was younger, and then as i got older its as if my brain stopped being able to produce such extreme emotion.

ill never forget them though. i know ill never feel emotion as pure and as intense in real life and it makes me sad, but im also happy because maybe not everyone gets to experience it.
>>
>>24385202

I don't cry anymore, I just feel a bit emptier inside.
>>
I was listening to some vocal old.

Just a song about why is shit so screwed up. Want the best for everyone and everyone wishes to walk over you.

Really just a few tears though.
>>
I cried because I realized that I have no friends. And the ones who were my friends left me because I was an idiot.
>>
a little bit about 20 min ago. I'm starting getting watery
>>
File: WojakComputerNight.gif (401 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
WojakComputerNight.gif
401 KB, 648x595
>>24385202
Last time I cried was listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
Steam friend sent it to me while we were messaging back and forth, it brought back memories of watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly at my grandmother's house when I was a wee lad. I also realized I would never have any adventure/story to tell worthy of such a soundtrack. I gently sobbed for a few minutes, but nothing more. The last time I actually broke down was when my dog died over the summer.
>>
File: believe it.jpg (58 KB, 511x461) Image search: [Google]
believe it.jpg
58 KB, 511x461
>>24385202
Listening and singing along to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRPzlKFGSk

It sounds like it's about someone singing to a lost lover, but then it gets to the lines, "May the streets make you smart/May they always remind you of me/For now, let's pretend/I'm holding your hand" and it becomes evident that the song is really someone's last wishes being thrown to the ether in the hopes that they'll reach their intended.

That's the line that always gets me and it got me the last time, too. I just crouched to a fetal position in the middle of my kitchen and bawled for like 2 minutes.
>>
I was crying thinking about my younger life and how none of my friends talk to me and how i am a worthless piece of shit. This happened last week's Tuesday. I use to cry once a week,but it got better
>>
File: 1423323132337.jpg (312 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1423323132337.jpg
312 KB, 800x600
>>24385202
>talking might be better for both of us, she says
>cue panic attack
>>
Today, in my English class.

My mom is really rreally sick. i'm the only one here to take care of her, ever since my brother moved to Hawaii. I don't know if I'm depressed or just melancholy. I've fucked up my grades for the past 4 years. I hurt everyone around me.

I want to pack a backpack and walk around for a couple years after this year of high school, but I know that I can't because I can't leave my mom with just my little sister to take care of her. So I'm stuck.

Today in class we were having aa socratic discussion about the value of life I forget how but eventually the topic came to mental illness. some kid said, 'Mental illness is just mental weakness. People who have anxiety or depression are just weak, and need to learn to suck it up like the rest of us do.'

I don't know why but it hit me, and I started crying. I don't even think I'm depressed or anxious or anything. But for some reason i felt like he was talking about me, and I felt like it was true. relative to the rest of the world I don't have that much shit on my plate, and here I am barely able to function because of the stuff in my life. I just don't understand why everyone seems so fine, and why I can't deal with it like everyone else can. Why does it all feel so hard?

I feel so fucking lonely all the time. I want to kill myself but I'm too scared of death. I'm just so tired. So tired of having to see my own mom in a vegetative state, tired of feeling like I'm fucking insane, tired of having to get out of bed.

Someone just tell me it's all gonna get better or something bullshit like that.
>>
>>24390682
It's all gonna get better, but it's up to you.
>>
>>24387179
BB?
>>
A few weeks back, my dad announced me he'd be divorcing my mom and that had a brand new girflriend he would very much like me to meet.

A loving, united, complete family was pretty much all the good things I had left in my life. And now it's gone. I cried very hard that night. All the tears I had backed up from my shitty boring life all came out. I also cut deeper than I did before, ended up with my arm all bloody and my cheeks soaked.

Went to bed without even undressing and got my bed sheets slathered in the blood from the cuts. Still haven't changed them. It's my only set.
>>
Last time was when i was 14 and my dad signed me up for some karate course that he knew i didn't want to do. i was on the verge of crying the entire hour long course because i heard him talking with the instructor on the side of the gym about how he hates that im always inside, and how he knew i wouldnt amount to anything. when i got home i just cried in bed all night.
>>
File: 1447905343054.jpg (100 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1447905343054.jpg
100 KB, 500x666
>>24390682
I want to do that too.

I make it by smoking lots and lots of weed, I look forward to that pleasure in my life every day. I suppose you could adapt this strategy.
>>
>>24385202
It's been a while. Kinda wish I could, I've been having really depressing and lonely dreams lately and maybe it would make them go away.
>>
Last Thursday.

I texted the girl I liked (who really did feel the same way) to see how she's doing since I haven't seen her in weeks after she dropped the classes we had together. She never replied. That's when I knew it was over. I thought I was the reason she dropped the classes. I blamed myself for this.

I cried on my way home from the subway and punched my bedroom wall really hard. My wrist still kinda hurts.
>>
>>24388559
Last one. I like them all about the same.
>>
>>24390682
>Mental illness is just mental weakness. People who have anxiety or depression are just weak, and need to learn to suck it up like the rest of us do.
Unless it's a developmental disorder, his is true desu.
>>
File: papanoiukoto18.gif (2 MB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
papanoiukoto18.gif
2 MB, 600x340
>>24390927
>I also cut deeper than I did before
lmao what a faggot
>>
>>24390682
You will never regret taking care of your mother and sister. You are a hard core, stand-up motherfucker. Cry when you need to, it don't matter for shit, it's just blowing out your pipes. God speed, anon.
>>
File: 1358931024101.jpg (34 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1358931024101.jpg
34 KB, 385x500
>>24385202
>only friend visiting from out of state
>getting extremely drunk with her and my gf
>we all are talking, conversation turns to institutionalization for some reason
>from how I'm hearing their points, it sounds like they do not think of people in mental institutions as people deserving of consideration or care
>this is an extremely personal issue for me, I've been in asylums three times in my life
>already super emotional from feels
>this makes me break down
>I start tearing up as I tell them that they're wrong
>they ask what's wrong and I can't formulate a response, I'm too upset
>babble unintelligibly about patient's rights and how backwards the mental health care system is
>horrified that I'm crying in front of them but I can't stop
>can't even remember what happened after that, probably got calmed down and put to bed or something

That was nearly a year ago. I feel like crying all the time but I can't.
>>
I seriously don't even remember. Must've been years ago. I haven't been able to cry in a long time.
>>
>>24391874
>only friend visiting from out of state
>my gf
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>24385202
this afternoon. thinking about a girl hugging my pillow

feel like I might to it again tonight
>>
>>24385202
Cried at the final part of Madoka Magica just recently when pic related popped up, knowing that literally no one is and how they've all given up on the useless sack of shit that is myself.

>tfw no homura to protect you
>>
>>24385202
Sometime ago i lost some friendships and became hardened, soon after i escaped a long lasting depression but i think so many years on it crippled my emotions. As if not having the depression amping up the despair makes every new fear seem small and all the sparse glees seem futile.
When i was depressed i had anxiety and panic attacks, and i could cry, a deep cry that brought the deep stuff out.
After the depression waned i cried once or twice but didn't despair, and because of this it felt as if the crying didn't express enough or help at all.
>>
It's been a long time. Things that used to make me cry just don't anymore, it'll probably take something huge like the death of a close family member to make me cry.

It's also going to be super awkward when one of my not so close family members dies and I don't cry or feel that sad.
>>
>>24385202
Maybe about 4 months ago.
Left my wife about 8 months ago and was going through old stuff.
>inb4 REEEE, etc.
>>
>>24391874
I have this fantasy in my mind, it's shaped itself on it's own and i feel ashamed of it.
The fantasy is that i would break down and cry in front of someone i love and they would console me and help me.
I fear that if that ever happened they would either feel awkward and deal with it as you deal with a child, by distracting them and ignoring their problem or that they would simply find the last shred of resolve to get to the point of not liking me anymore.
>>
File: 1428271052351.jpg (128 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1428271052351.jpg
128 KB, 500x484
>>24385202
>Sitting in desk
>Log off work profile (I work from home)
>Log into my regular computer profile
>Bum around for a bit
>Open Netflix
>MadMen.avi
>Get a text from The Skank
>Picture message
>My son, not even a year old
>Don Draper is being father-like on Netflix
>Feel the scent of onions waft from my phone into my eyes
>Ball like a baby as I picture all the fatherly things I wish I could do
>Advice
>Discipline
>Love
>Hanging out
>Teaching him something
>...
>He's 1000 miles away
>With her
>And her boyfriend she kicked me out for
>Here I am
>In this room I live, sleep, eat and work out of
>And my roommates who ignore me
>Everything.
>Is.
>Gone.

All I want is my son. The only thing out of the divorce. Out of life.
>>
5 and a half weeks ago.
Did 2 tabs of acid then broke down like a bitch the day after when I realized I'm still acting like a kid.
First time I cried in years, it was ok though because I had an important epiphany about my life.
>>
>>24391611
>>24390682
This. Even if nobody recognizes your efforts, you'll know that you took a chance on the people you love. Nobody can fault you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BD2qnBozvE&ab_channel=emimusic

Listened to this a while ago, cried right into my sandwich.
>>
>>24385202
Today, when he was rubbing my dick head so fast it brought tears to my eyes.
Then he said my orgasm was adorable :3
>>
>>24387775
had a dream where me and my oneitis were sitting in a highrise flat looking out the window as our city got nuked, looked like some hollywood shit with red skies and falling ashes and what not while hugging

then we walked out of the building and walked through the rubble until another nuke hit us and i woke up or some shit

nearly cried, didnt take me hours to reorient cuz im not a faggot but it definitely left me shaken for a while

too bad me and oneitis are still "friends"
>>
File: 1447989606696s.jpg (1 KB, 25x29) Image search: [Google]
1447989606696s.jpg
1 KB, 25x29
>>24385202
Only everyday of my life.
>>
I haven't cried in many years.
I've just become cynical, angry, bitter and my heart got hard as a stone from life.
Is it death ?
>>
File: ugly-the-kitten.png (190 KB, 1024x1776) Image search: [Google]
ugly-the-kitten.png
190 KB, 1024x1776
when i was around 3 i had this kitten that i loved
as we grew up together we became best friends
i had no other friends, but that was fine, i've always preferred cats anyway
when i was around 8 we had to move and couldn't keep it with us, i begged and pleaded but my parents said we had no choice
the cat got left with the new owners of the house who seemed nice enough
i refused to say goodbye to the cat and when my parents asked me why i said i knew i'd see it again

after we moved i made another cat friend at the new place, it was a homeless cat and i pleaded to my parents to bring it in after it got ran over and tortured
we became best of friends, once again my only friend
4 years later my parents decided to move back to where we were, saying once again that they cant take the cat with us
they left it with some of my moms friends who live on a farm
it wasnt an outside cat, but my mom forgot to tell them this and the first day they got it they let it outside and of course it ran away
mom told me this and i prayed every night hoping it was okay

so we moved back to the place where the first cat was and decided to visit the old house
the people didn't live there anymore, the house was a total wreck
found the cat dead in the basement, it had starved to death pretty recently
people round the neighborhood said it was homeless for a long time
cried in bed later that night

a few days later we get a call from the people on the farm saying they found my 2nd best friend that ran away
it starved for days before getting eaten alive

didn't cry that time, just realized at that point there was no god like my parents brought me up to believe and stopped praying

thats the story of the 2 dead cats and the last time i cried, somewhere around 10 years ago

now i only got teary eyed when taking huge asshole shredding shits

and i have 4 happy cats i took in from homelessness
>>
When Iwata died and /v/ was playing that song
>>
>>24385202
Last night I cried. I am 2.5 years clean from drugs and alcohol and also have bipolar 2. I stumbled upon an old not that my grandma wrote to me when I was in treatment the first time and was suicidal. Grateful that things have gotten better since then but I cried last night because of how sad the situation was.
>>
File: 1424728373630.jpg (28 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1424728373630.jpg
28 KB, 396x384
I haven't cried in 9 years

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
File: 1351284894147.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1351284894147.gif
8 KB, 645x773
I've been consuming all different forms of media for the past few years trying to find one that could make me cry. Closest I came was Madoka I think, can't remember. I just want to watch a movie that will make me cry guaranteed /r9k/.
>>
I was blackout drunk and the last thing I remember was telling a girl how much the death of my best friend still fucks with me.

Not a good feel. She hasn't brought it up since then but I'm still mad at myself for giving in like that.
>>
>>24393225
Try Hachi
>>
That plank lift scene in unbreakable because of the sheer human willpower it showed...
>>
Anyone else actually like having a good cry every now and then? It sucks in the moment but you feel enlightened for a while after it, sort of like those few minutes after you jack off. Is there some happy hormone released after you cry?
>>
>>24393225
>I just want to watch a movie that will make me cry guaranteed /r9k/.
Watch a lot of shoujo and josei anime. Sukitte ii na yo fucking broke me realizing how lonely I was. Kimi ni todoke is a good one too.
>>
I hadn't cried in years until the other day because I saw a meme.

Fucking Gondola.
>>
i cry so easily these days its disgusting. i could be talking to a friend about dogs and ill remember my dog that passed away and ill have to stop and control myself from not crying. im 30 years old for fucks sake. i noticed that since i came off anti depressants i can cry over anything. when i was on them i couldnt feel much emotion.
>>
A few months ago, when I was thinking about how hard I screwed up with my oneitis, which sucked especially this time around because I haven't been this into a girl for years. I don't think the feeling ever got that intense before either, and it sucks because I realized that I'm not dead on the inside and I'd much rather prefer that than know that I'm still emotionally vulnerable to that kind of stuff.

Unfortunately it was only a tear, so I couldn't get it all out. My eyes just refused to water any more than one tear.
>>
File: yaBHoigqmInl.jpg (44 KB, 594x340) Image search: [Google]
yaBHoigqmInl.jpg
44 KB, 594x340
>>24385202
Last time I cried a little was today, as a close friend of mine (who I may have some slight feelings for) has moved back home on the other side of the planet.

Last time I cried hard, (about 45 minutes of sobbing like a fucking manchild) was about a month ago after drinking a lot of whiskey alone. I've had no gf and every attempt to meet girls feels fake and forced. I don't think I'll ever have a legitimate relationship based on real emotional connection.

Now I'm drinking alone again tonight because my friends never invite me to do things with them. The only friend who did is the one who moved back home.

I wanted to make a thread but it'd just be a blog. Haven't been here on r9k in almost a year but I guess I'm back.
>>
File: 92.jpg (280 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
92.jpg
280 KB, 1000x1500
>>24393225
Might not make you cry, but will surely make you depressed
>>
File: 1445478206214.jpg (82 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445478206214.jpg
82 KB, 1920x1080
I honestly don't know when.

I didn't even cry at my dads funeral. My own fathers funeral, I didn't cry when I got the call, I didn't cry when I saw his lifeless body in the casket, I didn't even cry when he was being lowered. I was just mute and blank face that entire time.
>>
Week or so ago. Culmination of college stress, being tossed aside by a girl, and constantly being told I'm disappointing.
>>
>>24393829
Iktf bro. That exact feel. Same story with me and my dad. I don't want to think that it's because I'm dead inside or anything, or close to it, but that it's just because I'm in some kind of shock and my brain is denying it or something, even if I'm not.
>>
>>24386552
tl:dr, sounds like religious shit
>>
Hugging my grandma about 12 hours before she died of ALS.
>>
Honestly cried? Not sure, really. I think I had some tears when my grandpa died in high school. I haven't had a real cry as long as I know. Though I tear up in certain movies/books. But never shed a tear. I've been programmed too effectively to deny my emotional repressing protocols.
>>
>>24386593
PT until you want to die and read like you're immortal. Good luck to you in the future. We're in this fight together
>>
>>24386276
I got fucked up by the fuckin echo flowers

The two monsters you hear in them remind me so much of me and my friend I was fuckin hit hard
>>
Almost cried last night. I was talking with my grandfather and we were talking about where our nation was heading and the future. I got home and thought about how he's not going to see any of it.
>>
I cried in my bed because I miss my best friend

He's moved away. I feel alone with no true friends and no one to talk to.

I guess I have my sister and parents.

I just feel lonely
>>
>>24387201
I couldn't stand the pedo vibes with the teacher in Mitsudomoe. I mean, I like to fap to loli, but having obvious pedo vibes in an anime just makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason.
>>
I was watching love live.

Man I'm a faggot. It wasn't tears of sadness though.
>>
>>24387423
Stay strong man.

Just remember that they loved you
>>
Yesterday, I am very lonely and I don't know what to do with myself. I started trying, lost like 80lb, been told I look good but why can't I be loved?

I have been talking to this girl but she won't text me back sometimes so I'm pretty sure I am pathetic. She is so similar to me, well... Not enough because if she were then she'd be fine with me.

Sometimes I'm laughing and before I'm done with it I'll get really sad. I just want to stop being lonely, my teenage years are gone, my young 20's are gone. I don't want the rest of my life to be like this but I literally don't know what to do with me. So I cried because I feel lonely and wish I didn't. I can't remember a single fucking time anybody has ever made me feel loved. I just want to know why.
>>
>>24395338
I love you. I don't know who you are but I genuinely love you.

How's that feel,? Feel better
>>
>>24395424
I appreciate it. But I know you don't know me. I really don't want to come off as a big downer but words don't feel like anything. Words just can't touch you and make things feel fine.

I hope you're doing good though.
>>
>>24395444
Does it feel better knowing someone can empathize with you. I also feel lonely even though I may not be in the same situation as you..

I'm sure you'll find someone out there though. Keep your chin up
>>
File: Kitten.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Kitten.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
now
> guy who I met on 4chan was actually being nice to me.
> wanted to go on cam and see what i look like.
> said he just wanted to make sure im a gir
> really nice to me and I actually believe him
> I chickened out.
> mfw I lost my friend now. and he wont talk to me anymore
>>
>>24385202
i dunno man, i wish i could cry. I havent had the emotion within myself to cry. I feel empty
>>
>>24395424
>"genuinely love you"
you don't even know him kek
>>
I didn't cry at my mom's funeral.

But a couple months later I drank 3/4 of a bottle of Jose Cuervo, alone in my room.

I don't remember much but according to my roommates I was wailing in pain, vomiting all over the place. And they helped me to the bathroom and one of them shoved his fingers down my throat to help me throw the rest up, as I sobbed into his arms begging for a chance to hug my mommy again.

Not my most glamorous moment
>>
>>24385202
i cry inside everyday
>>
File: hamlet-act.1-scene.1.jpg (55 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
hamlet-act.1-scene.1.jpg
55 KB, 638x479
Well, I've cried a few times since, but they're relatively insignificant in comparison.
but about two weeks ago
>invited to watch a movie by a female
>closest thing to what a fembot would be if they existed
>sitting in her room
>petting her cat
>she's asking me all sorts of questions about myself
>learning a lot about each other
>she seems to be legitimately caring
>have never met anyone this nice
>she breaks me down
>tearing up
>she moves and hugs me
>feel comfortable in her arms
>she's warm and welcoming
Oedipus complex aside, I've literally never had a moment like this with any other human. Question is, is this a normal occurrence for normal people? Am I kidding myself for thinking this is special?
I don't expect to fugg this girl anytime soon, or in the distant future.
>>
>>24395728
I'd say that's pretty normal. It feels good to talk about your feelings and sometimes you can get emotional
>>
I cried on a Skype call like a pathetic piece of shit I am, I don't know what lead me to it. Just maybe realizing that I'm a piece of shit overall.
>>
tfw instead of feeling sad feel nothing at all
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 696x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 696x720
>>24396034
But you have a very pretty voice at least moonstone
>>
>>24395611
he just wanted to wank to u
>>
Every second day,shortly before going to bed.And the worst thing is,without a clear reason.
>>
>>24389019
I hate the feel of being melancholic and almost on verge of tears, but it's somehow physically impossible to cross that line.

I kinda miss the times where I was able to cry myself to my sleep every other night. It somehow felt like a more of a genuine experience.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.