[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw every time you think a grill might be interested, somebody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: peep im sry.png (26 KB, 942x671) Image search: [Google]
peep im sry.png
26 KB, 942x671
>tfw every time you think a grill might be interested, somebody else swipes her up.
>>
>friend was hitting it off with some girl, she admitted she liked him and after a few months of stringing him along she says she's "not ready for a relationship"
>she gets in a relationship the next week
>friend killed himself half a year later
>>
>tfw every time you think a girl might be interested they're not and you're just delusional
>>
Did he leave a note blaming her?
>>
>>24385192
find the damaged ones online
>>
>told you're ugly
>can't help but feel handsome when you see yourself in the mirror
help
>>
I gave my number to a girl a few weeks ago. I seen her 8 days ago and we hung out for 30 minutes or so. We texted that night and the next day. I haven't heard from her in 7 days. I texted her the next day, no response, I waited 3 days, no response. I tried today. No response.
>>
Honestly, I wonder if I should just not worry about it. Just make peace with the fact that I'll never get anyone and focus on other things that make me happy.

Would it still be weird if I never got married or even had a gf but was an otherwise normal person? Is that an impossible prospect?
>>
>>24385355
Sorry mate. Looks like you got shafted. Try with someone else if anyone ever comes along I guess.
>>
I think the same way. I'm 97% sure I will die single.
>>
>>24385273
Yep. Sounds like me. I fall for the delusion evertiem. :'(
>>
>>24385192
Like, fuck man. She wasn't even too conventionally attractive. I'd heard other people say she wasn't particularly good-looking, but she was my type I guess. And STILL she got a fucking bf before I could try anything.
>>
>Female asks you out.
>They are single mother.

I would rather be rejected yet again than asked out by a single mother and have to soul crush them.
>>
>>24385384
It feels like I got shafted. Idk wtf happened. I'd like to think she lost her thumbs while saving a baby from a burning building and she desperately wants to text back but cannot.
>>
>>24385467
They are fun for a few nights.
>>
I'm so conflicted.

I have certain things going for me, but then I can't get something as simple as a gf. Or even just a kiss. And I don't know if it's because I'm autistic, ugly, or both.

Am I right to feel resentful about this?
>>
>>24385192
>tfw every time you think a grill might be interested it turns out shes just flirty with everyone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.