[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend years boasting about doing drugs and your degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>spend years boasting about doing drugs and your degenerate sexual escapades
>get HIV

For once, Chad doesn't win in the end.
>>
his jawline is legit disgusting
>>
nobody wins in the end

in fact, robots always lose
>>
>dumb thread about worthless celebrity gossip posted from iphone

end yourself. This board is better off without you.
>>
>Chad

he's only 5'10"
>>
He was still fucking sluts and getting high even after he got HIV, I don't see how this man is losing.
>>
File: 1375974223490.jpg (185 KB, 500x527) Image search: [Google]
1375974223490.jpg
185 KB, 500x527
>>24385103
with all his fucking money he will feel no repercussions of HIV and will still live a better life and bang more chicks than you ever will

if that isn't winning i don't know what is
>>
>>24385103
>spends years getting to live a fun life with money and girls
>most likely gets to leave this pointless existence sooner than most of us

Who is the real loser?
>>
>>24385103

>Prolly infected dozens of degenerate whores

Give this man a medal
>>
HIV is a non-issue for anyone who can afford the pills. It's not 1983 anymore.

Hell, if you take the meds you're not even contagious.
>>
charlie sheen is the man.
>>
>>24385614
>Hell, if you take the meds you're not even contagious.
what u say
>>
He has enough money to buy medicine that will last him into his 70s. So yes, he still won.
>>
>>24386892

Yeah dawg. Example, tests cannot detect the HIV virus in Magic Johnson. It's still retarded to engage in risky behavior at that point, but for all intents and purposes, he's not infected. As long as he keeps taking his meds.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.