[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>confess to oneitis >no reply >blocked Just copulate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>confess to oneitis
>no reply
>blocked

Just copulate with faeces, fellow human beings of similar genetic makeup
>>
>>24385081
did she block you or is it the opposite?

i got blocked too for the same reason. you should never show any emotion to a girl before dating, especially in texting.
>>
>>24385166
more like you shouldnt show emotion to a girl unless your a chad
>>
Normal people don't confess their love to each other without dating

Life isn't one of your Japanese animes
>>
>>24385363
women cheat on chads too, FYI. they need constant affection and attention from other men as well as their boyfriends/husbands.
>>
>>24385601
ikr like op wtf you probably came off as some weirdo to her
>>
>>24385363
>implying chad shows emotion to girls
>>
>>24385601
>r9k
well, I didn't say I was in love with her, wanted to marry, have kids and grow old.

I just said I think she was kind of cute.
>>
welp, pic related, for your amusement. Feel free to abuse my autismal and beta-tastic behaviour.
>>
>>24385936
protip: unless you know for a fact that a girl considers you attractive then don't fucking humiliate yourself.
>>
>>24385936
Next time if you ask a girl out dont fucking apologize in the same goddamn sentence. Be a man.
>>
NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
Show interest to a woman online.
>Unless you are are top 1%. If you don't know her you open yourself up to rejection and just feed her ego and if you DO know her irl it just makes you look like a coward to mention it online.
>>
>>24386003
honestly i don't care anymore
>>
at least you tried desu senpai kek
>>
>>24385936
There's three too many sentences in this request.
>>
>>24386049
>you open yourself up to rejection

But that is a requirement for anyone who wants to find a gf. Nobody bats 1000, not even chad.

This is why confidence is the real requirement. Get into the mindset where rejection is her problem, not yours, then it bounces right off you.
>>
>>24386728

"Get into the mindset where rejection is her problem, not yours, then it bounces right off you."

THS... i recently confessed my love too my oneitis.pdf

SHE LET ME KNOW, it was awkward and she couldnt talk to me for a while.... i decided.. fuck u stupid bitch i hope u die...

one week later she is messaging me!! she is trying to be all cute... but fuck that bitch!!
>>
>>24386792
Jesus Christ are you 15 or something
>>
>>24385936
>apologizing
JUST
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.