[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QQ story time. >Be born Jewish >Become orthodox at 18,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Dontdoit.gif (834 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
Dontdoit.gif
834 KB, 440x248
QQ story time.

>Be born Jewish
>Become orthodox at 18, 23 now
>Meet a girl on a dating site for orthodox Jews
>We fall in love after our first date
>We both have PDD so we spazzed out and said we are engaged instead of "seriously dating"""""""
>We announce it
>At some point I sent her a sexual text message (we were physically involved at this time)
>Reb Tevya, her father, intercepted the text who-knows-when (by the way, this is considered a form of theft according to the Talmud, one of the ten commandments.....)
>I get text this morning from the girl saying her parents forbid her from seeing me
>Dad texts me saying if I contact his daughter again he will call the police (even though his daughter is older than me)
>I stupidly gave my Rabbi' number to the girl to give their parents so they can research me and feel comfortable dating their daughter
>They tell the Rabbi what I did
>I get chewed out by the Rabbi for not keeping my desires in check and for taking things into my own hands and not having a Rabbi direct me

I feel like shit, you guys. Also this girl was a landwhale, so dont think Im a Chad. The Rabbi of my synagogue literally told me I need to find a girl who "doesnt have options."

I fucking despise these vipers. Hitler makes so much sense.
>>
why are you still religious, dude
>>
you are insane and also a tripfag so i suggest you fuck and die
>>
>>24384635
Because Judaism is the truth. I know Im going to get laughed at but its the truth.
>>
>>24384660
Dude I have PDD:NOS, I dont comprehend why people dont like trips.
>>
>>24384590
>Reb Tevya

Just call up Russia to do a pogrom on his village and take the daughter before they move to America.
>>
>>24384688
>that feel when I cant become a Bolshevik and outlaw my grandparent's religion
>>
>>24384590
Your religion is so fucked up that there aren't words for it.
>>
File: 1443759340831s.jpg (7 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1443759340831s.jpg
7 KB, 250x210
>>24384688
that made me lol. Thanks Anon.
>>
>tfw when you rule the world but still have to get your dick chewed off.
>>
>>24384715
What was fucked up about my post? Im very curious because it will help me understand things more clearly.
>>
File: 453464243.jpg (81 KB, 507x636) Image search: [Google]
453464243.jpg
81 KB, 507x636
I'm a conservative Jew (atheist and non-practicing, but mother is Jewish), and I became infatuated with a qt Modern Orthodox girl. Long story but she rejected me in the end (while I was pretending to be a good Jew). Obviously I was quite naive about the Orthodox community and dating, but it still hurt. That was the most I've ever liked a girl.

I guess that's pretty relevant but just wanted to share. I wonder a lot what she thought of me at the time.
>>
>>24384590
>Also this girl was a landwhale
Then is she really worth the trouble?
>>
>>24384773
Dick chewed off? What do you mean?
>>
>>24384665
>Because Judaism is the truth.
hahahahaha what a faggot hahahaha
>>
>>24384665
Not trying to be a fedora here, just curious. But how do you know it is real?
>>
>>24384793
What did you discover about the frum community?

Shabbat shalom, brother :)
>>
OP what is it like to be an ashkenazi jew

>aka the scum of the earth
>>
>>24384799
No one else would marry me. She was gonig to do it even if I didnt have a job. I really blew it.

>>24384828
You''re not being a fedora at all, Judaism demands that you question everything.

I have a few videos and books, but start with this one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VarUODJ9uPo
>>
>>24384864
Im not ashkenazi. Parents are from Iran, father is a goy. This girl was Ashkie, both sides. Ive always wanted an Ashkie girl and this was my one chance, and I blew it because I couldnt keep my desires in check. Now I cannot face my Rabbi again. I have been a detriment to myself and to the world.
>>
>>24384806
Oy vey! I see you've repressed the memories of your long lost foreskin.
>>
>we are engaged
>get chewed out by the rabbi
>didn't try to use solomons demon summoning key to touch her in her sleep so she messages you first
>>
>>24384916
Another question. Is Judaism something you need to become a part of as a child or do adults join the religion?
>>
>>24384838

The sense of community is very strong, but the downside is that it's very inclusive. I can understand why she wouldn't want to date an "outsider", but I guess I thought she really liked me
>>
>>24385023
You can join at any age.

>>24385039
What were your expierences with frum people like? Which community did this take place?
>>
>>24385120

Pikesville, Maryland. It's an Ashkenazi community like most on the East Coast. I had a positive experience, she invited me to one of those open Shabbat dinner things at one of her friends' houses. Seemed to get along with everyone, but it was only one night. Like I said I thought she liked me, so it all had a rosy glow to me
>>
>>24385229
Just know, behind all the grins and cheers, there is dysfunction and perversion....
>>
>>24385491

I don't doubt it, but it's outside my concern since she was my only connection to it
>>
>>24384916
>>24384950
don't worry. you aren't the real jews. you need to let the rabbi know that the real jews are black people. introduce them to the TRUE judaism of the black hebrew israelites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYnMmaEP9qU
>>
>>24385647
lol you guys are hilarious. I watch these every day.

This video always make me lol the hardest because of all the impotent rage:
>>
>>24385804
These two are my favorites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVAth2PAWGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2BJ23EnfQE
>>
The holocaust did not happen.
>>
>>24385804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

Forgot vid
>>
>>24385978
Does anyone have the link to the song in the intro of the first vid?
>>
>>24384590

Yo dawg you live in Brooklyn by any chance? I hope you're not one of those furry-hat wearin mothafuckas walkin around Boro Park every Saturday.
>>
>>24387323
I live in LA. Im not chassidic.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.