[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roommate spends 15 minutes telling me how everyone hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13
File: 1405621392412.png (78 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1405621392412.png
78 KB, 285x285
>Roommate spends 15 minutes telling me how everyone hates me
>"Everytime someone talks to me they always have nothing but disdain when they talk about you."
>"Everybody fucking hates you, good job idiot."
>"Why don't you invite Jordan over here, oh wait, she hates you too."
>Go into my room and lock the door
>Now he's standing outside the door screaming "All alone in there because nobody likes you."
>"You got a girl over? Oh wait you never have."

I just really fucking hate my life, i just want it all to fucking end.
>>
>>24384479
Why do they hate you senpai? Are you arrogant ?
>>
Is there a cause for it or he is only a prick? Punch him
>>
>>24384479
Hes trying to make you move out so he can move in his best bud.
>>
Why are you taking that shit? Unless he's substantially bigger than you, go fuck him up. Use your autist rage on him. If he presses charges, claim provocation. It will be worth it. Just go. Make it count.
>>
People who say shit like that feel the exact same way about themselves.
>>
>>24384479
Kill your roommate. Seriously. Fucking end his life. Cut his throat in his sleep and watch the life go out of his fucking normie eyes as he panics for the last seconds of his life, and then watch the light slowly go out of his eyes.
Fucking. Do it.
>>
jesus that sounds horrible
stand up for yourself
>>
Rape him, impose your dominance on that bitch ass nigga
>>
Just fuck him up man
>>
>>24384479
>>24384509
This sounds plausible, OP. I've had people talk shit about me because there was an aquaintance of theirs on the list.
>>
>>24384504
It's because he is a robot of course
>>
>>24384519
Also, if you do this, please find a way to livestream it for us.
>>
Get a baseball bat and beat the shit out of him
>>
>>24384479
All these angry robots.
Don't you realize that's the way everyone feels about you? There is a reason your extended family avoids you and your father screams at you all the time
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>24384661
We only got this way because of the mistreatment we were already getting
>>
>>24384479
sounds like my brother throughout my childhood
>>
go get a knife and start stabbing and screaming
fucking normies, make them pay
>>
>>24384661
True robots are just ignored and invisible, not actively hated. You have to be some kind of chad to have people hate you.
>>
>>24384749
This was pretty much my dad also. I used to want to take my dinner plate and smash it over his head.
>>
>>24384479
Murder your roommates you fucking pussy
>>
She sounds like a cunt, just fucking kill her and then yourself. That way you get the last laugh. ezpz
>>
>>24384771
Your family hates you tho, even if its just secretly. How could they not with all the wasted effort and love they spent on you
>>
>>24384733
>>24384733
>bloo a bloo bloo go shoot up a school or sleep 30 hours or sokething
>>
>>24384479
>not cumming in his food
>not pooping on his pillow and cleaning it just enough so the stain is barely visible
>not wiping his toothbrush between your buttcrack and the toilet and putting it back
>not stabbing him in the arm while he's asleep

I'm sorry, OP.
>>
>>24384661
I have the intelligence to see why everyone hates me but I don't have the emotional intelligence to change their opinion.

There is no winning.
>>
File: image.jpg (569 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
569 KB, 3264x2448
>>24384479
go the fuck out there, and punch him.
and yeah that's my cat
>>
Beat him the fuck up you moron, that is what asshole normies like him deserve
Or if he's bigger than you kill him in his sleep
>>
>>24384479
Why didn't you kill him?
>>
>>24384841
Alright now you're stretching it a bit, you can't know their family's opinion of them. I know for a fact my mother does not hate me.
>>
I fucking hate when OP doesn't reply. I know your'e reading this you stupid faggot. Reply to us, we're here to help you
>>
File: 1446161655407.jpg (8 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
1446161655407.jpg
8 KB, 242x242
>>24384479
Ask him to dominate your boy pussy
>>
>>24384479
Your going to take that kind of shit from him? Go knock his fuckin teeth in.
>>
>>24384917
she will too hate you with time. What do you think she will feel about you in ten years? in her death bed?
>>
>>24384874
no such thing as emotional inteligence, you just want to feel like a victim because you get off on it same as every robot even if you are the ones actively doing the abuse
>>
I hate OP, he's such a fucking pathetic asshole
>>
Enough with all these knee-jerk reactions on the side of the OP.

If the OP is genuine I think it's safe to assume everyone didn't start hating him for simply existing. Did you ever for a moment consider their disgust with OP is justified? That maybe he is just a shitty human being undeserving of even polite tolerance? I'd like to at least hear what OP did to become to reprehensible in the eyes of everyone around him.
>>
>>24384479
Honestly normies say that kind of shit like they are doing great, when in truth they are jealous of almost anything someone do good etc. They are one of the most hypocrites being.

Seriously tell him to fuck off.
>>
File: 1432139820831.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1432139820831.png
21 KB, 400x400
>>24384479
Why is he being such a dick to you?
>>
>>24385043
Yes there is and you're projecting.

>>24385012
I could be the most reprehensible man alive and my mother would still love me. A mother's love is unconditional and I feel sorry for you if your mom's love is conditional.

>>24385079
You do have a point but you can't pretend to know the circumstances that led to this. What's justified and what isn't justified isn't even objective.
>>
OP gets bullied by roommates only to be bullied by r9k
I feel for you pham
>>
the way I see it you have two paths to follow
first option is to get a recorder and try to instigate whatever caused it, show the recording to a school official and get him expelled he obviously has the oultirior motive of trying to get you to move out like that other anon said, you must not grant him this, he must not win.

the second option is to kill him, just fucking stab him to death and claim self defense
>>
>>24385344
who the fuck is bullying him? Sounds like you're really sensitive
>>
>>24385259
>muh projecting,
You can't really defend your actions at all can you?
>>
>>24385370
>oultirior
It is ulterior, you retarded piece of ass.
>>
>>24384479
Why don't you kill them?
>>
>>24384479
so what started the argument? people don't just explode like this for no reason...
>>
tell me where you live and ill rape here for you bro. im here for you
>>
>>24385259
>my mother would love me no matter what
Keep thinking that. What about the rest of your family don't they get a say?
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x960
>>24384479
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE,WHO IS THIS ROOMMATE? FUCK THAT NIGGA FUCK THAT NIGGA GO BE ALONE AND PURSUE YOUR DREAM. THE FAILED NORMIE LIFE ENDS TODAY.
BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS FAMILY

YO TELL ME AVOUT YOUR ROOMMATE DOE

IM HAVING A BAD NIGHT RN MYSELF DESU, PIC RELATED

IF THIS IS B8 I REALLY DOBT UDERSTAND WHY PROPLE MAKE b8 IN THE FIRST PLACE FAMILIA
>>
>>24384479
all alone because you dont like yourself, more like

get out and go to the gym, it develops a can do attitude, gives you confidence and you see your body changing and becoming stronger/nicer looking

once you get over the first two weeks or so, you cant wait to go again and again
>>
>>24385430
jesus you're an angry pleb. stop drinking so much
>>
>>24384733
Dude this ur painty true? Do you think so? Like was every robot neglected? Or is that just what they all say to not put blame on themselves? Cuz I was generally alright until like 18 idk about y'all though family
>>
>>24385402
Op stayed in his room doing absolutely nothing with his life but browsing 4 Chan and being a pathetic piece of shit and people just got tired of him obviously
>>
>>24385465
don't tell him how much to drink
>>
>>24385505
>him
Not even drunk you can stop being a pathetic piece of shit tho
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 598x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 598x896
>>24384771
Wrong. If you have a chad roommate they will certainly hate you.
Been there done that

They got offended because I hid in my room. Thought I thought they were assholes when really I just had w terrible self confidence issue and shit. They were honestly good dudes, think about it. They were offended I didn't participate. They wanted me to join them wanr I didnt. Good ass dudes man, they wanted me to be included. All My faiulr.
The repercussions?

Pic related.
>>
>>24385557
I like you, you are a king among robots. Never stop drinking dude
>>
>>24384479
That guy is cunt op, don't listen to him
>>
>>24385557

You might be confusing cause for effect.

shut in alcoholics aren't bad people. But more positive, outgoing people might have difficulty understanding and go a bit rough on them.
>>
Can't tell if it is a troll thread and op is now playing the bully but

There is no justification for verbal abuse. No " you did x so you deserve it". Stand for yourself and fuck him up
>>
>>24385557
You have the balls to do something else than just feeling sorry for yourself even if its just drinking, you just don't give a fuck do you? You are just a piece of shit like that
>>
>>24385417
They don't hate me. They have probably grown tired of my defeatist, pessimistic attitude, yeah. They probably think I'm a loser and they think right. But what they feel for me is closer to pity than hatred otherwise they would have thrown me into the street by now. Just because you say something doesn't make it so. I've heard it all. Your "ur mom doesn't love u" shaming tactic isn't working.
>>
>>24385702
Do you really believe they pity you or you just tell yourself that yto feel better? Yeah your mom might love you wathever harm you may cause her being such a shitty person. Some mothers love their serial killer child's after all but don't fool yourself into thinking anyone else does
>>
>>24385759
If they hated me they would have thrown me out. No one works to cloth, house and feed someone they hate.

I'm not as shitty a person as you'd like to believe. The amount of traits people project onto me is borderline unbelievable. The shittiest thing I have done is not put in the effort to better myself for my family and the people that care about me, like you pointed out. I know my mom wants better for me yet I continue to leech. But grouping a NEET with rapists, murderers, arsonists, what have you is insane.

and my mom's love IS unconditional. I really feel sorry for you if you have to go out and prove yourself to feel worthy of your mother's love.
>>
u are a burden on the people that made the mistake of loving you, of course you are grouped with rapists, you abuse the people that are miserable enough to end up being responsible for you. How do you think living with you feels like. You are keeping everyone unhappy
>>
>>24384878
punch your cat nigga
>>
>>24384479
My roommate is a psychopath who stole $150 worth of my prescription meds and even stole birthday money my grandma gave me. This just happened like a week and a half ago. He's also a nutcase with a gun. It could be worse op.
>>
>>24385430

Fucking jack Daniels pleb
>>
>>24384733
Here's a little secret fact of life: You are the only thing that ultimately controls what you do.
>>
>people telling op to just beat his ass

And then the roommate presses charges for assault and op gets evicted. Great idea.

I know this is /r9k/, where everyone is afraid of being a kek, but sometimes you have to be smart. I'm assuming op and the roommate are adults. Fighting past high school when its not necessary for self defense or protecting others is for niggers. I'm saying this as someone who grew up doing boxing and martial arts.
>>
>>24384479
Dude, move the fuck out. Talk to your landlord, tell your landlord exactly what your roommate has been telling you.

This is something that will fall under the umbrella phrase "unlivable conditions." Landlords are bound by law to terminate the lease if conditions become unlivable.

Move out. Find a friend.

Look, I know too that this might seem like a coward's move, but if you have an okay relationship with your parents or any family members, tell them. They'll help you. What this guy is doing is illegal. Inb4 "muh free speech," this is the abuse of a vulnerable adult. That very much so is illegal.
>>
>>24386330
Eh, that's just magical thinking. Environment shapes who people become; you'd have to really have a silly view of reality to think otherwise. Moreover, there's positive feedback loops at play such that bad treatment leads to a personality growing more unpleasant, which makes bad treatment more likely and so on.
>>
>>24385370
I have a feeling OP isn't in college, but is living in an apartment. I don't know this though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (124 KB, 383x320) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
124 KB, 383x320
>>24384479
>Be an asshole to everybody, as per /r9k/ mentality
>Everyone hates me
>Why did this happen my life sucks ;-;
>>
>>24386543
No, magical thinking is causally relating two otherwise unrelated events or things.

These kids chose to go shoot up a school. I chose to start smoking cigarettes. I chose to start doing heroin. I chose to rob to a convenience store. These were all things I did because I wanted and I allowed myself to do. Me alone, not society, not my parents, not anything else.
>>
>>24386179
It probably feels like shit, but knowing this does nothing to solve the problem. You think I'm happy myself? Have you stopped to consider how unhappy one would have to be to spend the majority of their time in this shithole? I AM making myself the victim saying that but that doesn't invalidate it. Believe it or not becoming a fully fledged robot is not really a conscious choice, you don't wake up one day and decide to be horribly depressed, alone and have suicidal ideation. What's even more frustrating, the world does everything in it's power to stop me from exiting peacefully. What do you want from me? I never asked to be born, the burden was placed on me!
>>
>>24386640
He's baiting op. Don't listen to him.
>>
>>24386611
>magical thinking is causally relating two otherwise unrelated events or things.
>These were all things I did because I wanted and I allowed myself to do
> I did
>because I wanted
Yes, like I said: magical thinking. Dude there is no "I"; that little voice in your head isn't actually making any decisions even tho you think it is. We're basically just fucking meat clocks wound by environment and genetics; there's no choice, in any meaningful sense of that word, unless you're willing to insert some magical hocus pocus that exists outside of biology. So ya, when faggots like OP act so unpleasantly that they engender this shit, it's a combination of genetic and environmental factors; he didn't choose anything, just like you didn't.
>>
File: 1440807796124.jpg (62 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1440807796124.jpg
62 KB, 719x719
>driving from work
>stop by bank to cash check
>reach into pocket
>it's not there

Shikata ga nai...
>>
>>24384479
Why do they hate you?
>>
>>24386738
That's a fucking death sentence bro
What's your next move?
>>
>>24386640
>one does not wake up one day and choose to be depressed
That's right, you do this everyday, you know that exposure for as painful as it might be it will cure you eventually yet you let other people do the suffering onstead
>>
>>24384479
Just start laughing at him. Norms hate when their opinions are laughed at.
>>
He's trying to help you. He's being a dick so you work on yourself and manage to get people to like you. People liking you is a good thing. Yeah, that's the way normies help each other. If you had younger sibling you'd probably understand. Sometimes telling someone how much of a faggot he is is the best resource one has to help him.
>>
>>24386726
Now you sound like a god damn tumblrite. There's thing called the mind, which is distinguishable from the brain. The mind is the brain's experience of itself. We are able to make decisions. I am deciding to post on 4chan right now. I am deciding to also pour acetone on my hands. I am deciding also to piss on the floor. My genetics aren't controlling any of these things I'm doing right now nor is my environment. Magical thinking would be to think that me dancing around makes the rains come. A heroin addict is telling you that it's his own fault he's addicted to heroin. Meditate on that last fact for a little while.
>>
>>24386640
Dude, really do this: >>24386395

Please.
>>
>>24386888
>Now you sound like a god damn tumblrite.
I sound like a person with an education. Maybe try reading a book. It'll clarify some of the delusional ideas you have.

>A heroin addict is telling you that it's his own fault he's addicted to heroin
Literally no validity added to your point. Prolly detracted if anything, cause you're adding evidence to the possibility that you're actually just fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1434834555818.jpg (25 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
1434834555818.jpg
25 KB, 400x308
>>24386810
I don't know.

I've learned my lesson though. Always keep a tight grip on your shit and trust nobody, ever.
>>
>>24386826
No, I am trying. I didn't try for years but I grew tired of this and checked myself into a psych ward. I'm trying. Every time I leave the house I'm out of my comfort zone. I didn't want my life to be a burden on the ones who care about me but I didn't make a conscious choice to make it that way either, that's just the way things turned out.

>>24386904
I'm trying. The process is slow.
>>
Were you raised by a single mother? Over protecting parents maybe?
You sound like you have a big case of being a huge faggot t b h
>>
>>24386936
>adding evidence to the possibility that you're actually just fucking stupid

And why is that so? Because I chose to do heroin.
>>
>>24386959
Have you spoke to your parents or siblings or cousins or aunts/uncles? Anything dude. Seriously, just call your landlord tomorrow. If it's a big apartment complex, go speak to the main office or whoever is in charge. Don't even try to contact them beforehand, just go directly.
>>
>>24386959
>that's just the way things turned out
That's just a cowards scapegoat, at least you are trying to, I remember waiting for the train to go back home and being completely desperated to get back in bed and never come back to the point that I would rather jumpbin front of it than wait another minute, I remember feeling like I was going to die each time I left my home and yet I'm still here, no longer depressed
>>
>>24386229
Buy your own gun, if he tries to steal from you again, confront him, odds are he won't carry his gun, and if he runs for it and you shoot him, you wouldn't be breaking the law. Unless you mean an illegal gun, in which case, call the fucking police, he's stealing from you, and owns an illegal firearm, he's going away for a while.
>>
File: 1438029812669.jpg (188 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1438029812669.jpg
188 KB, 500x502
>>24384479
Wtf is his problem
Just keep your cool anon while he freaks out. It will make you feel better and you will also look cooler to others
>>
OP im pretty sure you were a dick to his friends or at least gave them the cold shoulder when they talked to you.

anyways how were your previous interactions with his buddies?

Normies dont resort to being that mean unless they want to get rid of you easily or you hurt one of their friends or some shit. anyways im pretty sure you had a part in pissing him off
>>
File: 1447013757162.jpg (211 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1447013757162.jpg
211 KB, 500x364
>>24384479

My advice; Kick his ass. Dont let this bitch ass piece of shit disrespect you. Take a stand for once and smash a bottle of this faggots head.
>>
>>24384479
He's saying that for your own good, idiot.
>>
File: 1443418124154.jpg (126 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
1443418124154.jpg
126 KB, 600x378
>>24384479
>>24384611
Your only option is to make piss jugs til he moves out
>>
>>24384878
holy shit i thought that was the cat beheading video for a second

his back looks like a giant hand
>>
>>24385043
>no such thing as emotional inteligence

autist detected
>>
if that happened to me then I would be the WORST roommate imaginable without violating any laws or voiding my contract with the landlord.

Walk around in gross clothing, be smell, eating shitty food so that you are constantly farting, be embarrassing in front of your roommate's guests and family, just be a total fucking scumbag.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.