[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING CUUNNTT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>tfw you're dealer doesn't pick up her fucking phone
>>
File: Cwshrd0.png (224 KB, 284x375) Image search: [Google]
Cwshrd0.png
224 KB, 284x375
>you're
kill yourself uneducated fgt
>>
>tfw one dealers sells you $140 of "heroin" that's just some random powder than stops answering your texts
>tfw a different dealer takes a fucking week to pick up more weed, sets up a time to hook you up, and then half an hour after you were supposed to get it, texts you "lol sorry my brother sold it", and then has the gall to get defensive when you get mad

I want to fucking kill myself. I'm abusing Benadryl until I can order drugs from online.
>>
>her

You need a new dealer OP.
>>
>>24384360
yep

I female drug dealers have to be the most useless parasites in western civilization

on top of it, this one a stereotypical sorority stacy
>>
>>24384413
What the fuck are you doing buying from someone like that? I can understand buying from some stoner chick or junkie, but what are you even trying to accomplish in your situation?
>>
>>24384434
I have no other contacts in this city
>>
>>24384444
What exactly are you buying?
>>
>>24384444
Nice quads wasted on a betashit with a Stacy dealer
Smh
>>
>>24384466
weed or molly

supposedly they should be easy to buy but I have no social skills.
>>
>>24384545
For weed check Craigslist and Reddit. Molly is a bit harder, but with something like that you're really, really better off buying online anyway. Fuck it, you should just get them both online really. If you have a private space, try growing your own weed.
>>
>buy 8th of weed from dealer on Tuesday
>it's shit.jpeg
>have money to buy more today
>don't feel like buying more shitty weed
BOY SURE IS GREAT LIVING IN A STATE WHERE WEED IS ILLEGAL
>>
>>24384582
no private space.

I'm in a country where barely anyone uses craigslist.....

I actually never used reddit....
any helpful subreddits?
>>
>>24384657
Smoke klip dagga. It's legal, fairly good, and cheap. It's not weed, but its a little similar. If klip dagga isn't legal in your state (I'm looking at you, Arizona) you can try a mix of wild dagga and marihuanilla. Both are cheap, and easily available online.
>>
>>24384658
I don't know any in particular, but I'm sure you can find people to smoke with on the weed board and r/trees. One warning though, you might need to pretend to be social. I've never bought weed from people on Reddit (online opiates on r/opiaterollcall), but I know that it can be done.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.