[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is some kind of fat oppression protest going on at my campus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (208 KB, 552x555) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 552x555
There is some kind of fat oppression protest going on at my campus today. It starts in about a half an hour and will undoubtedly be comprised of landwhale tumblrinas.

I'm going to film them and ask them some questions, and will upload it to my youtube channel and post it here. The protest starts in about a half an hour.

What should I ask them or say to them?
>>
Put claymore mines in hoagies and scatter them about
>>
>>24384230
It would be for the best but I'm not edgy enough.

Any questions I should ask about their "movement"?
>>
Dress like a clown and just throw whipped cream pies in their face, it's not like they can outrun you.
>>
>>24384198
I just cant stand fat people.
I get it, there is issues with racism, sexism even with the fags and trannies but fat people literally are fat by choice then fucking bitch when people dont like them.
>>
File: 1447444171889.png (730 KB, 816x895) Image search: [Google]
1447444171889.png
730 KB, 816x895
>how much do you think the conflation of being overweight and being unhealthy factors into the stigma against fat people?
then wait for them to go on a tirade about how "healthism"
then ask them how often they exercise each week and what their daily food intake is like
reap in the keks
>>
If I were you, I'd see if I could get loud speaker system and play whale noises.
>>
>>24384437
cow noises would be better desu
as soon as they chant something play
mmmmoooooooOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>When you take into consideration that before civilization we had hunters and gatherers who constantly had to be on their feet for food, and as nomads being unable to move meant death, where does being overweight and severely restricted when it comes to movement play as normal or survivable?
>the larger you are, scientifically the more strain is placed on your heart to pump blood. This is severely endangering and can possible end your life. Knowing this why do you continue to stay overweight?
>why do you believe being 3 times a persons size constitutes not having to pay for 3 times the space?
>why do you believe fat people are an actual category of normalcy and not just a bunch of walking lards.
>>
>>24384526
>When you take into consideration that before civilization we had hunters and gatherers who constantly had to be on their feet for food, and as nomads being unable to move meant death, where does being overweight and severely restricted when it comes to movement play as normal or survivable?
That is what I am thinking.

Why is being fat "normal" if it counter acts one of the many defining traits of a human: Endurance.
>>
Post some pics here as well as the video.

Also ask them what funeral plans they have, considering that with all of their fat
A) They'll be dead soon
B) Their coffins will need to be 4-5 times the size of a normal humans as well as being structurally reinforced with steel.
>>
If one plays the genetic card
"Are you aware metabolic differences betwen people is proven to account for only around 300 calories maximum daily, proving obesity is diet related"

Do you consider that you cant jump or even run without causing damage to your legs to be a disability? Are you disturbed that you have disabled your full movement ability through diet? Are you worried you may be unable to react in an emergency situation?
>>
>>24384798
It's insane how they manage to take something completely wrong and twist it in their minds so that it becomes correct [fatness]. Nowhere in the development of civilizations were overweight people at the heads of it. Sure a man could pack on some fat but you knew there was muscle under it and he wasn't a walking basketball. These women are advocating pure fatness.
I myself have lost weight and even though I should be serving an example to my mother who is nearly obese, she always regressed back to her weight being normal and my eating habits being "anorexic" while purposely serving me meals 3-4 times the size of hers and then snacking throughout the day to accomodate for the small portions she have herself.
>>
File: ycbkOXt.jpg (639 KB, 1980x3116) Image search: [Google]
ycbkOXt.jpg
639 KB, 1980x3116
Don't forget to film it.
>>
>>24384198
i hooked up with a fat chick. you could tell if she was normal weight she would be really hot and many guys would want to date her, but because shes fat she'll probably just be a fucktoy for drunk dudes as her "hot and young" counter ticks down.. i really considered redpilling her, saying if she just hit the gym several times a week, in a year or two her life would radically change before its too late, but i knew she would have just flipped her shit and wouldn't appreciate it at all, so i didn't bother. i tell myself she already knows and if she wanted that, then she would do it, but i honestly think she has no clue and just thinks the right guy will magically come along.. she was one of those chicks who watch loads of romcoms and shit, are obviously lonely and really crave a nice bf. she kept trying to make me be her boyfriend, like trying to hold my hand and shit..
>>
You should go there with a laptop and speakers and play whale noises, anon.
>>
Hand out diet pills, weight watchers pamphlets, diet cokes and celery.

Say you're fighting fatphobia by eliminating the cause of fatphobia.
>>
>>24384198
You know what to do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
>>
>>24384295
Why would they be running? They'd be eating the cream idiot.
>>
I actually know the girl in OP. She got married and strayed far from this shit. She was probably like ~16 at the time.
>>
Just get some loud, green and yellow workout clothes and run laps around them. Carry 1lb weights and lift them and do obnoxious arobics.

if they get in your face pretend to be gay and accuse them of homophobia
>>
File: gabriel-iglesias.jpg (47 KB, 1538x1017) Image search: [Google]
gabriel-iglesias.jpg
47 KB, 1538x1017
>>24384198
>"Why do you think so many fat women are rejecting fat guys?"
>>
>>24384300
I will admit there are genetic things that can affect weight management and such, but nothing excuses the huge fat people. I am fine with chubby/slightly fat. It is the bigger ones that complain. Even for the chubby/slightly fats though, I don't sympathize with them if they complain and then drink soda and eat unhealthy shit.
>>
File: 1435796922484.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1435796922484.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
>>24384198

This is now a high test thread.
>>
>>24384300
This
I'm fat and the most people I hate is myself. I feel extremely embarrassed because I'm fat. I can't imagine these fat people go in front of others and tell they are proud
>>
>>24385938
I feel you.
I'm fat myself, but I feel so bad about it that I try to never show any fatty tendencies when I'm with other people.
I have no idea how some fat people are able to go all out and stuff their faces full in public.
>>
Fat "Oppression" just amounts to chad not wanting to fuck them. That's it.
>>
File: Fap_2.jpg (39 KB, 472x645) Image search: [Google]
Fap_2.jpg
39 KB, 472x645
>>24384198

I want to fuck that.
>>
>>24385938
I am still somewhat chubby, but I used to be super fat, 290 pounds. A couple years ago though, I lost a lot of it, got down to 210. While that still sounds heavy, I am 6'2 and there was a good amount of muscle too and like I said, I was still somewhat chubby. This coming from a usual lazy fuck. It wasn't easy, not even close, but I did it. I started doing cardio more after doing none, I kept on weightlifting, and I cut down on what I ate. I am now 250 pounds, but trust me when I say most of the weight I put on is muscle and many of the habits I started then, I still do now. I still do cardio, haven't had any soda in almost 2 years(this after averaging at least 8+ cans a day when I was 290) and I drink mostly water now, eat more vegetables and lean meats, etc. It is entirely possible, these people just lack self control and discipline and are lazy.
>>
>>24385864
eww landwhale off the port bow
>>
File: OHCHAD.jpg (22 KB, 297x334) Image search: [Google]
OHCHAD.jpg
22 KB, 297x334
>>24386092
>Fat "Oppression" just amounts to chad not wanting to fuck them. That's it.
This.
They're just mad that Chad don't want them and are unwilling to change their lifestyles for him.
>>
>>24385744
THIS

Robot pls no i want to post
>>
>>24386161
I should add, seeing as this is r9k, I'm pretty sure I'm ugly because I haven't seen an increase in interested females since then and none have really hit on me unless I really am autistic and didn't notice. My personality isn't very outgoing or social, but that should be inferred being on here.
>>
>>24386161

This I get.

I'm fat. Always have been, but underneath that fat is muscle. I'm 360lbs, but people usually assume I'm like 240. I am like a goddamn bear. I enjoy being active and playing sports and shit. Volleyball, football, deck hockey, ect. I lift and move heavy shit all day at my job, I used to be a janitor and walked 10 miles a day, easy, and I still have at least 2 at this job. However, I fucking love food. I'm ashamed of it, but it's true. The worst part is that I'm always hungry. Doesn't matter what I eat, doesn't matter how much water I drink (.5-1gal a day usually), I still feel like I want more. I hate myself because of it, which is its own cycle of misery.
>>
>>24384198
Robots should support fat people, they're looked down on and hated as much as us.
>>
>>24386422
> I'm 360lbs, but people usually assume I'm like 240

I was the same. When I was 290, people thought I was 220-230. They were always shocked to hear the true weight.
Like I say, it was very hard for me to change my habits. The desire for the same unhealthy shit was strong, but I fought it. Should also add I was 17-18 at the time(now 21) so it was easier for me to lose as a younger person.
>>
>>24385185

That sucks. Assuming she was a normal, decent human being, you don't want to see someone that lonely. She'll get her's, though. If she wants it bad enough, that is.
>>
>>24386422
dat delusion

why do so many fatties think they are like some super strong dude? It's mental, I've seen so many fatties get blown out in fights, on the pitch and in the gym right after they say- unless this fat, I'm strong
>>
>>24386495
I'm 26. Hope is lost for me, though I tried a few years back. I was a actually under 300 for the first time in 10 years, though it was before this job, so not as much muscle. Long story short, I was fucking miserable. Sure, clothes fit better, I could actually wear a 2x if I wanted, but I wasn't happy. My depression was worse than it ever was, I was miserable, and I wish I had never tried because I've been worse ever since.
>>
>>24386954
That sucks anon. I had the opposite. My self esteem went up quite a bit, though that jump was just extremely shitty self esteem to shitty self esteem.
>>
>>24386941
Because I AM strong? I fucking lift and move metal for 8 hours a day. I'm not claiming to be a body builder. Hell, I doubt in could bench much because I haven't trained those muscles. I lift and push metal.

>hur I see people lose fights against people who train to fight

No shit. Sure, I know how to punch. I love hitting the bag. It's a great stress reliever, but I'm not a boxer. I can move, but I'm not light on my feet. I'm not going to fight a boxer and expect to win. That's stupid. He trains to fight. I punch a bag to relieve stress. I don't start fights because it stupid, and people don't start fight with me because I'm 6'4" 360lbs.
>>
>>24385646
If that happened to me I would actually burst out laughing
>>
File: dexies.jpg (5 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
dexies.jpg
5 KB, 230x172
>>24386422

fuck text
>>
>>24388013
What am I looking at here?

Extra text because the robot is a faggot
>>
File: rp.png (893 KB, 482x1066) Image search: [Google]
rp.png
893 KB, 482x1066
>tfw just existing triggers these idiots

I love how bitches make futile attempts not to seethe when I walk by them and they realize they couldn't fit into my pants. I'm not even that skinny, either.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.