[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else lurk this board because it's like some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1424296257487.png (109 KB, 400x612) Image search: [Google]
1424296257487.png
109 KB, 400x612
does anyone else lurk this board because it's like some kind of text based autist zoo?

seriously whenever i feel even a little bad i just have to skim the front page here and the feeling goes away pretty fucking fast

thanks autists ;)
>>
>>24384195
no prob anon

just remember that deep down you know you're one of us.
>>
>>24384195
same here
>>24384872
no, I don't hate women and I think you're all egocentric psychopaths who are mad because they can't get a girlfriend despite being "such a nice guy".
>>
File: Inigo Montoya.jpg (55 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
Inigo Montoya.jpg
55 KB, 500x432
>>24385194
>no, I don't hate women and I think you're all egocentric psychopaths who are mad because they can't get a girlfriend despite being "such a nice guy".

Do people really behave and think this way? Man, I would probably kill myself if that were me :^)
>>
>>24385194
>who are mad because they can't get a girlfriend despite being "such a nice guy".
Is this the meme they're telling about us on the outside?
>>
>>24385296

No, it's a truth that any normie who spends 5 minutes on this board can see.
>>
>>24385403
nobody here considers themselves 'nice guys' famm
>>
>>24385403
Like fuck
A lot of people here done think they're nice guys, they're self-loathing
>>
>>24385403
The average robot is all too aware of how shitty he is as a person.
>>
>>24385449
>done
Don't
>>
>>>twitter.com/r9k.txt
>>
>>24384195
Yup, i found this website on reddit.com/r/niceguys actually, so i'm just here to laugh at all these misogynistic assholes.
>>
>>24385490
The guy who runs that is such a pussy
>>
File: 1447857883469.png (101 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
1447857883469.png
101 KB, 248x241
>>24384195

HIIIIIII RETARD
>>
>>24384195
Yeah pretty much

People here would consider me a "normie" even though I'm still depressed and fucking miserable
>>
>>24385515
What makes me sad is that nowadays you could genuinely be saying that seriously and I can't just label you as a troll out of hand.
>>
I am a normie. I come here because robots seem way chiller than normal people.

Normal people
> go drinking at clubs. But cant explain why its fun other than "you get to socialize and get fucked bro!"
> date women and men they hate. Bitch about their relationship problems constantly. When you point out they could simply leave the relationship if its that bad they look at you like you spit on them
> brag. Constantly. When a normie asks how your day is going they do it only so you ask them about their day so they can blab on and on. Robots dont brag.
> spend money they dont have buying shit they dont need. Robots just want a comfy couch and some vidya.

I could go on. I have a gf. I have a decent job. Clock in at 7 go home at 3. But god damn i have zero friends. Except you r9k. Thank you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.