[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you will never ever have a girlfriend, ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 14305652453758[1].jpg (85 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
14305652453758[1].jpg
85 KB, 648x595
>that feel when you will never ever have a girlfriend, ever
>>
>>24383897
only the truly liberated know that feel.

Once you have sex once it becomes something you need to do again.

Never have sex and you can just gradually drift away and hide from all women.
>>
>>24383897
Maybe we'll get lucky.
>>
>Tfw you've had girlfriends
>Tfw you'd rather be alone

Honestly not worth the trouble m8. You end up having to make too many sacrifices if you want the relationship to work.
>>
>>24383961
I have one friend who I rarely meet and I feel this shit
>>
look i'm whacked out as fuck right now on amphetamines but maybe we could arrange some kind of gay sex ring for /r9k/ people

no actual faggots or traps or any of those fucking boipussy steamposters allowed, i'm talking real fucked up fat nerds getting together and touching each other's penises so at least they can feel something

the way i see it, in my current addled state, the problem with all hitherto attempted /r9k/ Prison Gay experiments was that they tried to incorporate actual card-carrying faggots and mincing queer traps into the arrangement. every goddamn incel-->gay thread degenerates, after the first 20 or so tentative and curious and even hopeful posts, into people posting fucking anime pictures and pictures of tranny faggots in rainbow coloured stockings. i say we round these faggots up and fucking gas them and their animes and then we round up all the fat NEETs and force them to shower and bathe to minimum standards of tolerable hygiene and then we put together some kind of sorting mechanism whereby we can match NEETs up with other NEETs who have similar personalities and interests and they can get gay together, take things at their own pace. they can talk about their mutual interest in space marines as a good launching point.

it's really just very important that we exclude the actual queers. whoever administers this new program has to be ruthless and possibly in command of a secret police capable of exterminating actually homosexual infiltrators with extreme prejudice. no cute boys. not only must you have no anime reaction images on your computer, you must NEVER have had any. the penalty for deception is death. only NEETs, only neets fucking each other in the ass, no fucking traps, no wannabe traps, no faggots. just the NEETs, sucking ecah other's cocks.
>>
>>24383972
Have you ever had a girlfriend? That might be why. I felt the same way before getting into my first relationship. It was really good for a while but I gradually came to realize it doesn't matter as much as I thought.

It sucks that you only have one friend who you rarely see though. Friends are definitely important to stay sane. Even if you don't relate to them it's nice being involved in other people's lives.

This is coming from someone who was a neet for 3 years btw
>>
>>24384022
>look i'm whacked out as fuck right now on amphetamines but maybe we could arrange some kind of gay sex ring for /r9k/ people

possibly the most edegenerate post on this site.
>>
>>24383897
You say that now. You think it is the worst feel. It is not, trust me. I've been there. One day it happend, I had a girlfriend - even made out with her, never fucked tho'. Yet that wasn't the issue.

We have been together for a month. The real feel was the moment I noticed she realised how unsocial, unexperienced and unstable I was. No idea how I even got together with her.

She tried to manipulate me. She made scenes. Drama. Literally everything. Today I think she wanted a response from me that wasn't trying to 'please her' but to man the fuck up.

The time after the break up I realised that I was much more of a loser than I thought before and had way more to fix.
Its been over a year since. No gf since then and its probably for the better.

I'd like to try again and Im 'faking till I make it'. But I have the feeling that all the girls realise Im just faking it. That even though I try not to be bothered with any of their shit and be stoic, I am nervous.

Its horrific. Had a gf, it was terrible. I couldn't enjoy the time with her. Relationships aren't as beautiful as you imagined. For people like 'me' or maybe 'us' its a struggle.

Its great for those that have social skills and are stoic enough to take a womens bullshit. Stand to their endles shit tests, have experienced them countles times, know and recognise them by default. For chads, the naturals, normies. For them its a game. For us, or at least for me its a fight with myself. Its hard work and you get nothing in return.
>>
File: 1447782524335.png (622 KB, 607x603) Image search: [Google]
1447782524335.png
622 KB, 607x603
>>24383897
I know that feel bro
>tfw 23 yr gf-less virgin
>tfw 5'5'' with facial abnormality

pic related-she's my waifu for a few days now
>>
>>24383897
I know the feels, You're not alone!
>>
Tfw meeting my gf tomorrow for the first time in nearly a week. I'll let you know how my "I missed you" blowjob goes
>>
>>24384680
A week isn't long enough to get rusty. I'm sure you'll give a fine one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.