[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Showerthought thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shower.jpg (7 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
7 KB, 302x167
Showerthought thread
>>
>>24383834
>taking showers

NORMIES GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24383848
You don't have to shower to have a showerthought.
>>
(I'd better hurry up, don't want the steam to cling to the walls and make mold)
>>
Sometimes I have this reverse dr freeze thing from batman where I'm locked up and have to stay in the center of the room under running hot water or else I'll die, and there's a ring of ice water around me to prevent escape.
>>
Anyone else counts/calculates the amount of tiles in their bathroom?
>>
>I wonder if I will make awkward eye contact with her today
>I forgot to turn on the fan
>I wish I had time to masturbate
>>
Think about how pleasurable it is to have hot water dribbling down my naked body.
>>
>>24384000
Check those trips, m8
>>
Ever shower with the lights off?

I like doing that while sitting cross-legged and meditating (or at least trying to).
>>
>>24385328
I shower with the lights off, I typically rarely think in the shower if I've just woken up because I'll be groggy and tired. After exercise maybe I'll think about plowing a girls ass but that's about as far as it goes
>>
>I wish I had unlimited hot water
>man I WISH I had the araragi bathroom...
>it would be so warm in there
>stained glass...soaking in the moonlight...
>if the floor was really covered in water and the room was warm...what a mold nightmare
>i wonder how much it would cost to have those features but have the bathroom designed so mold wouldn't occur very easily ON TOP OF the actual "room"
>i wonder i could hire SHAFT to design the whole house for me....
>man it's gonna be so cold when i get out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.