[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's all about your personality Anon >Women can sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13
File: 1433257979547.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1433257979547.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>It's all about your personality Anon
>Women can sense you're x

Why do normies do this.

Literally just went on reddit /r/askwomen and there's a thread asking people about how their relationship got started. 99% of the replies from women said

>He was really hot/attract and then we formed a "connection" (aka bullshit)
>>
Went on reddit

that fixes everything right?
>>
>>24383778
Bitterness and awkwardness are not sexy. Obviously physical attraction plays a role, but women can sense certain things about you from your facial expressions, body language, etc. that immediately make you appear ugly. On the same leaf, charisma CAN make an unattractive man seem hot.
>>
File: 1430914228037.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1430914228037.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>24384078
>charisma CAN make an unattractive man seem hot

hahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>24383778
>autism is literally the inability to interpret all the things normies are talking about that go into attraction and communication
>"nah its all bullshit lmao im just ugly"
i don't think anyone truly cares to argue with you. can you blog somewhere else, reddit?
>>
>>24384124
do you have brain damage or something?

he clearly can interpret that
>>
>>24384124
They're literally saying "He had an amazing face/he was gorgeous" what else is there to interpret here?
>>
>>24384078
Can confirm. Got a girl to tolerate my literal neckbeard.
>>
>tfw i'm pretty unattractive but i genuinely get by on charisma
>tfw it's completely innate and no attempt at teaching my similarly unattractive friends how to do it has resulted in any success
>tfw saying "be charismatic" or "be funny" or "be interesting" is like saying "be tall"
>tfw getting laid and feeling bad because i can't teach other robots how to do the same thing

i will say though, holy FUCK if you are the type who regularly gets called funny or makes people laugh, leverage that shit

it actually, legitimately works
>>
>>24384078
>charisma CAN make an unattractive man seem hot.

Hellloooooo reddit!
>>
>>24384164
Can you give us an example at least of how this works?

Whenever normies talk about charisma, they usually have insanely nice looking facial features/hair/body and just pretend they're "average"
>>
>>24383778

>I'm negative all the time
>I complain to everyone around me
>I'm probably awkward and rude with poor hygeine.
>Waaaaaaaah, why won't wimmin suck my dick?

Shut up with this shit already
>>
>Have more confidence than anyone I know.
>People constantly make comments admiring my confidence.
>Work keeps promoting me saying I have great leadership qualities.
>Have two social circles of friends.
>Consistently invited to group outings.
>Get rejected left and right by women.
>Female friends refuse to hook me up with their friends.
>Gay males constantly hit on me at the gym.
>Still a kv and a few years away from 30.
>>
>>24384119
Yes, that is why if you went outside, you'd see manlets and fatties strolling down the street with their qt gfs.
>>
Physical attractiveness has a higher priority than personality, but they are nearly equal. A 6/10 man with charisma has a better chance of getting laid than a 9/10 autistic shut-in.
Of course, it's all chance.
>>
File: Autism 2.jpg (99 KB, 504x278) Image search: [Google]
Autism 2.jpg
99 KB, 504x278
>>24384151
>>24384150

haha oh my
>>
File: 1433257157584.jpg (27 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1433257157584.jpg
27 KB, 380x250
>>24384211
>Be upbeat, happy and funny
>Shower daily
>Lift weight
>Studying for my degree
>am really nice and friendly to everyone

Please go ahead and tell me what I'm a kissless virgin at 22 and my classmate, who's literally a carbon-copy of me, quite literally copied every aspect of my personality since I first met him, is 19 and gets laid regularly?
>>
>>24384150
what is your question?

>>24384151
1. reddit is not normies at all. especially if they are women.
2. first impressions will be about appearance, but your lifestyle and personality largely determine that appearance either way. emphasizing first impressions doesn't imply that it's all that matters, or that it matters much at all. tons of people are gorgeous to reddit cows. you'd be closer to the truth if you said it was all bullshit beyond "he's the first one to give me attention and isn't a loser"
>>
>>24384211
>I know everything about you guys because i'm better than you :^)

>>24384164
>>24384207
>2015
>still believing the charisma meme
>>
>>24384078
>can sense certain things

No. Women are not fucking magical creatures with special powers you fucking dipshit. When women say bullshit like that all they mean is that they have some archetype of a man built into their head and xyz stupid thing they see fits the bill.

Like cowboys? Boom, cowboy hat. "OMG he's soooooo good with his hands" They process things by making stupid assumptions about archetypes and general things guys do. It has zero basis in reality, and every basis on their retarded fantasy.
>>
>>24384224
each time i see that the manlet is well off or rich and the girl is poor as fuck and desperate, otherwise women never date down, personality never matters unless
>>
>>24384224
>see not very attractive guy with decent to attractive gf
>see not very attractive girl with decent to attractive bf
I always wonder how those two ended up together whenever I see those types of couples.
>>
>>24384249
First of all, when was the last time you hit on a girl?
>>
>>24384259
>1. reddit is not normies at all. especially if they are women.

What are you talking about? Reddit is literally a combination of tumblr and facebook.

>2. first impressions will be about appearance, but your lifestyle and personality largely determine that appearance either way. emphasizing first impressions doesn't imply that it's all that matters, or that it matters much at all. tons of people are gorgeous to reddit cows. you'd be closer to the truth if you said it was all bullshit beyond "he's the first one to give me attention and isn't a loser"

Oh please, reddit has tons of various people browsing it.
>>
>>24384249
Because he doesn't go to 4chan.
>>
>>24384321
I do it all the time, it never works. They just awkwardly tell me no.
>>
>>24384276
Friend I never said that skill was exclusive to women. Literally everyone who doesn't have autism can "sense" things about other people, regardless of sex. The way people walk, talk, dress, etc all tell you a little something about who that person is.
>>
>>24384249

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Be upbeat, happy and funny
You're probably not funny at all, just awkward
>Shower daily
This is standard, you're already fucking up if you DON'T do this
>Lift weight
Ok, that's great if you do, but do you actually apply yourself here? I don't know, but I doubt it.
>Studying for my degree
Same as above.
>am really nice and friendly to everyone
You're probably an awkward kiss-ass, that's not the same as being "nice"

Also, your friend is not a carbon-copy of you, however much you might like to see it that way.

You probably lack confidence or (if all of this shit is somehow true) you're lazy. It takes time and effort to get laid. You have to actively text girls, actively spark conversations, go out and be seen in public.
Being "nice" (i.e. creepy) to girls at random times is not the same as being charismatic.
>>
>>24383778
The connection was probably finding out he haf money
>>
>>24384321
The first thing you ask is about his attractiveness

>>24384393
>Chad has so many good vibes, not like the funny fat guy he is a weirdo i can tell
Please explain your anti-autists superpower
>>
>>24384395
>You're probably not funny at all, just awkward

People hysterically laugh at my joke all the time.

>This is standard, you're already fucking up if you DON'T do this

So why even bring up hygiene in the first place?

>Ok, that's great if you do, but do you actually apply yourself here? I don't know, but I doubt it.

What do you mean "apply yourself"? PPL, progressive overload, 3k calories, 200 grams of protein daily brah.

>Same as above.

Same as above what?

>You're probably an awkward kiss-ass, that's not the same as being "nice"

Nah, I'm really honest and helpful to people.

>Also, your friend is not a carbon-copy of you, however much you might like to see it that way.

He literally copied my mannerisms and re-tells my jokes in front of people all the time.

>>24384276
Fucking this 2bh. Can fucking stop it with this bullshit nonesense about women being able to "sense" what kind of personal you "actually" are? No, they can't fucking "sense" shit, they're ordinary people...
>>
>>24384276

Lmao that's not true at all. Most PEOPLE are good at reading small social cues, not just women. Even if they can't actively identify what they are picking up on (flutter in your voice, lack of eye contact, awkward hand positioning, laugh that feels forced, etc etc etc) they DO pick up on them.

Just because you can't see these things (remember that post about autism) doesn't mean they aren't real and that other people can't see them.
>>
>>24384276
>No. Women are not fucking magical creatures with special powers you fucking dipshit.
It doesn't require magical powers. Just a healthy lack of autism.
>>
>>24384221
i like how no one replied to this guy just goes to show you its all looks and not personalitiy
>>
>>24384395
>You probably lack confidence or (if all of this shit is somehow true) you're lazy. It takes time and effort to get laid. You have to actively text girls, actively spark conversations, go out and be seen in public.
Being "nice" (i.e. creepy) to girls at random times is not the same as being charismatic.
>You are a lazy fuck anme and your friend are better than you, by the way confidence XD XD :^)
>>
>>24384385
>hitting on girls

It's 2015 mate, no one does this shit anymore. You have to flirt for some reasonable period of time (4 days-4 weeks) and then start doing activities with the girl. We don't have a 20th century "date" culture anymore. Actually asking a girl on a date is the most cringe-worthy thing you can do if you're under 30.
>>
>>24384359
>tumblr
>normie
everyone has a facebook, that isn't a fucking community you retard.

>browsing
if you think socially competent, functioning adults are out there rambling about their private love affairs to strangers for even a fraction of the posts, maybe it's time to take a break. the bigger point is that Dr. A. Tism knows so much about relationships that he won't listen to anyone who has actually been in one.
>>
>>24384393
>women can sense certain things about you
You explicitly said women you dipshit.

But fine if you want to play that game then you're stupid anyway.
Archetypes have zero factual basis. If you honestly believe that wearing a cowboy hat or whatever clothing actually has any bearing on what kind of person you are then you're probably a woman and need to stfu.
>>
>>24384458
>>24384481
>AUTISM
>AUTISM
>AUTISM
Is that your only argument?
>>
God damn it, I come here to see hopeless autists argue with each other about things none of them have any fucking clue about, not read sensible assessments

Fellow normies, if you're going to come here, at least have the decency to shut the fuck up
>>
>>24384447
>>24384435
>>24384523
>>24384458

Women can't "sense" things in some super power bullshit way, but have you guys ever heard of body language? That's what all of this is.
>>
>>24384523
wearing a certain hat does say a lot about you *tips fedora*

if it had nothing to do with who you are why wear it *tips fedora*

why do you need to pretend anyway *tips autism*

disagreeing with the entire world doesn't make you smart. but it might guarantee that nobody likes you.
>>
>>24383778
honestly after realizing what you have to be and do to get a chick I'd rather just jack off
>>
File: 1434748885233.png (226 KB, 360x393) Image search: [Google]
1434748885233.png
226 KB, 360x393
>>24384552
>Women are inherently experts of body language, a skill that takes years of training to learn
>>
It's not physical attractiveness guys, it's something undefinable. That's how disgusting fat ugly fucks can get girlfriends all the time while attractive in shape robots die virgins. You either have "it" or you don't.
>>
>>24384458
No. No. No. You're one of those fucking retarded dipshits and deserve a slow death.
>I can tell things about people just by looking at them

Is fucking retarded thinking. All you're doing is judging people based upon tiny queues that you just decided mean something. You fucking made it up and now you're trying to justify it. It has no factual basis. I'll bet you think homeless people are all scum cuz they smell funny too.
>>
>>24384164
>>tfw saying "be charismatic" or "be funny" or "be interesting" is like saying "be tall"

So much fucking this. People act like you can just easily change your personality wth the flip of a switch.
>>
>>24384588
yeah that "it" is the dark triad.

psychopathy
narcissism
Machiavellianism

have you ever seen a man possessing these struggling with women? cause i haven't. we can tip toe around confidence, charisma and other BS but fact of the matter is women love EVIL.
>>
>>24384588
>it

low standards?
>>
>>24384640
yes, every poster on this board posses those traits. it just doesn't work when you a coward and you ugly.
>>
>>24384567
>training
kids as young as 5 learn body language. infants learn about facial expressions from their mothers even very quickly. it literally just takes autism not to have these basic skills. sheltering kids does some damage, and people misread signals all the time regardless of how much "training" you have, but it doesn't take an expert to see who is approachable and who is weird after a conversation.
>>
>>24384567

I never claimed that you braindead memebot, I just said that just because robots can't read body language doesn't mean the average person can't read body language.

Capice? Or can you not read normal language either?
>>
>>24384552
>>24384550
Are you fuckers really that stupid?
Do you seriously think that watching ONE TED talk about "muh body language" makes you an expert about social interaction?
Do you know every little detail about how i stand, how i dress or how talk? No you don't and yet you think you know all about people i here
Get the off your high-horse, also power-posing is bullshit people ran a (shitty) experiment and there was no difference between the control group and the power posers

>>24384676
Keep on feeding that normie delusion
>>
>>24384640
the easiest way to get laid is to put down other men in front of her.

protip: i got laid twice in my life - once after bullying the kid everyone was picking on in front of a Stacy and the second time after emasculating an idiot (unknowingly) at beach volleyball because he was pissing me off with his inability to play and athletic incompetence. his gf fucked me later that night.
>>
>>24384078
>Bitterness and awkwardness are not sexy.
Okay, thanks for telling me I'm not sexy. Not sure how that's supposed to help, you fucking roastie.
>>
>>24384560
>I don't have a counter argument so I'm going to make fun of the person disagreeing with me and ignoring any challenges to my worldview.
>>
>>24384523
OP was specifically talking about women. I know it hurts your feelings, but people are judged based on how they present themselves. Both men and women by both men and women. Whether or not a judgement happens to be truthful does not stop an impression from being made. This is reality.
>>24384525
That is literally a key component of autism. Not a 4chan meme, actual autism
>>
>>24384683
i was normal but years with lack of intimacy with women and their rejection left me weird. i honestly don't take women seriously anymore and wonder what their ulterior motives might be.
>>
File: 1433172523855.jpg (44 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1433172523855.jpg
44 KB, 340x480
>ITT: "Looks don't matter, women care about your personality"

How delusional are you fags, like holy shit, how can you honestly believe this?

I guess "personality" is why a random doctor got a million instagram followers just for being a resident?
https://instagram.com/doctor.mike/?hl=en

Like fucking lmao you fucking plebs, how fucking stupid do you have to be?
>>
>>24384613

No one is claiming that they can tell "things" just by looking at them. You can read into confidence in that particular situation, emotional state in that particular situation, sometimes it helps you sense if someone is lying or not.

No one is saying its some superpower that lets you pass judgement on any stranger you see in the street. No one knows about your hobbies, your secrets, your relationships, whatever.

Stop trying to deny such a simple fact (if you're actually interested google studies on body language. Ever heard the phrase "90% of communication is via body language"? It exists for a reason).
>>
>>24384687
>delusion

okay let me cut it out for you:

psychopathy = boo hoo nothing that happens is my fault, it's someone elses fault, why is everyone trying to hold me down

narcissism: I have really great traits,but women are too superficial to notice, they only notice the totally pointless traits like physical attractiveness. No I shouldn't have to settle for an ugly girl!

Machiavellianism: it's alright because you can't do anything about it. sucks to be you hahahaha
>>
>>24384776
Why didn't Elliot Rodger get laid then?
>>
>>24384687
>Do you seriously think that watching ONE TED talk about "muh body language" makes you an expert about social interaction?

No, no one thinks this, and literally no one has said that in this thread, stop putting words in peoples' mouths just because you can't think of something intelligent to say.
>>
File: 1433174807481.png (2 KB, 170x143) Image search: [Google]
1433174807481.png
2 KB, 170x143
>>24384776
I have all of these and yet I'm a kissless virgin. What gives fampai?
>>
>>24384787
he was a bitch ass coward.

if he had joined a gang or started selling drugs, gone to jail, ect. he would have attracted a lot of sluts.
>>
>>24384698
Nah nigga i can read body language pretty fucking well otherwise i wouldn't have survived the aftermath of the chilean earthquake.
People measure value not personality, i had friends when i was the son of an important figure on the school, remove me from the school fuckers left me to dry.
People are shit at evaluating people

>>24384797
Every single person that mentions body language on any discussion has seen that talk and they use it as reference, keep on he ad-homs though because you know everything about me right?
>>
>>24384776
>psychopathy = boo hoo nothing that happens is my fault, it's someone elses fault, why is everyone trying to hold me down

confirmed for not knowing anything about psychopathy, didn't even read the rest of the post
>>
>>24384221

you probably reek of autism
>>
>>24384853
I have studied it.

You probably think it's a meme like "no empathy".
>>
>be 17 in mental hospital
>after discharged have to go to outpatient program
>bunch of girls only guys are me and this other guy
>he's average looking but really charismatic
>gets all the girls to like him
>didn't go for the pussy
He could've fucked any girl there if he wanted but it seemed like he preferred friendships. How the fuck could he be so damn interesting and be able to think on the spot to say all these clever remarks? After that it really put my life in perspective to how uninteresting and boring I was
>>
>>24384761
They ABSOLUTELY claim it's a superpower. Girls look at a tinder pic and immediately go "ew, pic with his shirt off? Must be a douche".
>>
>>24384776

Lmao that's not what psychopathy is.
>>
>>24384613
No its my experience, my brother is a morbidly obese neckbeard table top rpg nerd and he does great. I'm a fat bastard too and I've never had issues getting a girlfriend or getting laid. I see all these guys who are far more "attractive" than us and they seem like fucking pussy repellent.

Lol and I used to regularly go over a week without showering.

>>24384640
Huh if that's what I do, cool. I'm like Shadow the hedgehog :^)
>>
>>24384897
see here:>>24384879

refusal to take responsibility is a classic psychopathic trait. a psychopath will never admit to having made a mistake.
>>
>>24384890

Right well that's stupid, no one is denying that.
>>
File: 1433174807483.png (959 KB, 810x543) Image search: [Google]
1433174807483.png
959 KB, 810x543
>>24384897
>>24384853

Here we go, armchair psychologists are about to have another discussion about the human psyche on a chilean animation forum
>>
>>24384862
If that is true why would I have been promoted 3 times in the last 2 years? Why do I keep getting invited to go out with friends? Why am I able to constantly joke around with the guys at work? Hell in an hour I will be playing poker with some my coworkers from the office.
>>
>>24384924
But that's exactly what I'm saying. Girls take a quick glance at a profile pic or a first impression of a dude and immediately make all sorts of assumptions. Smart, social, interests, fuck boy whatever. Then Normies try to pass it off like "girls are more interested in personality than looks"
WRONG. Girls are more interested that you look like you fit their particular archetype, WHICH IS NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING AS A PERSONALITY.
>>
>>24385113

Again, no one is arguing with you that there are many stupid people out there who make many such baseless claims. You're putting up a strawman to knock down.

We were arguing the point that, in face to face interactions, it IS possible to glean a lot of information about a person by paying attention to (and correctly interpreting) small details.
>>
>>24385113
Chad's muscles = hardworking, healthy, dedicated
Chad's clothes = probably employed, cares about self and his impression on others
Chad's gait = confident, assertive
Chad's speech = confident, assertive, a leader
>>
>>24385195
>a lot
No. Not a lot. A miniscule amount. Sherlock Holmes isn't real anon
>>
>>24385255
Chad's STD's= has probably fucked many girls before and may know what he is doing.
>>
>>24385195
You CAN get a BIT of information about a person by looking at things like that.

But this bullshit nonesense about women inherently having this skill and deciding everything about a person by the way he positions his hands when he talks is ABSOLUTE bullshit.
>>
File: pleb af.jpg (10 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
pleb af.jpg
10 KB, 300x57
>>24385307

And this is why you will never succeed in the real world.
>>
>>24385351

Strawman, strawman, strawman, strawman.

How about responding to what I actually typed out instead of making a bunch of points yourself then shitting on them as though they were points I made.
>>
>>24385255
Chad's unemployment = free spirit, rebel
>>
>>24385360
Did you actually just unironically defend Sherlock Holmes being reality?
Fucking kek.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (30 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
30 KB, 569x802
>The Muh confidence meme

Ahh normies, they can't accept we live in an unjust world.
>>
>>24385393
Chads not unemployed
That would make him a loser
>>
>>24385379
Is not strawman when that's actually what people believe. If you're going to argue that we're not talking about the same thing then fine, but then why the fuck did you bring it up.
>shown to be wrong
>that's not what I ment!

Then why the fuck were you arguing to begin with you idiot?
>>
File: Rad Brad.jpg (27 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
Rad Brad.jpg
27 KB, 300x391
>>24385406

No, I did not.
>>
>>24384523
That's not what he meant. It's called reading body language, facial expressions, and other non verbal cues. I don't know why you immediately jumped to that retarded cowboy hat example.
>>
>>24385457
plenty of unemployed Chads fuckboi
>>
>>24385459
>But this bullshit nonesense about women inherently having this skill and deciding everything about a person by the way he positions his hands when he talks is ABSOLUTE bullshit.

Every single response has some addendum along the lines of this, where I (and others) clearly stated that this applied to everyone, not just women, that you can gain LOTS of information (that is limited in scope), and that it is not inherent, but takes time and effort to get good at.

So yes, half of your posts are responding to points that I did not make.
>>
>>24385510
Read the thread you dumbass

Roboto pls no
>>
>>24385548
Wasn't me who posted that faggot. But let me get this into your head slowly. You aren't listening apparently.

Everything you're saying about strawman? You fucking started it. Read the OP. I was never talking about little body cues. You made that up and immediately began with
>Er well ACRUALLY YER CAN GET SOME INFO

That's not what we were fucking talking about dipshit. Apparently you think this is some revolutionary thought that needs to be shared like you a college freshmen who took that one psyche class. GTFO dipshit.
>>
File: remy cabella wonga.jpg (33 KB, 599x471) Image search: [Google]
remy cabella wonga.jpg
33 KB, 599x471
>>24385728

I'm crying mr. roboto :'(
>>
>>24384249
He probably gets out there. It's hard to meet girls in non social situations unless your Chad. I think that sounds encouraging for you, the real deal is always better.
>>
>>24385728
>im autistic and cant imagine how people can tell that by the way i act
>due to my autism I also cant understand what people in this thread are talking about so im going to go off on some half-related shit
>>
File: chaddest.jpg (78 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
chaddest.jpg
78 KB, 500x664
>>24384890
>pic with his shirt off

Honestly /fit/ is brainwashed on that subject. If someone is in shape, he'll look better with good clothes than playing the caveman card.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.