[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the real c/u/ck here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>He may have had her for one night of passion, but I got the opportunity to be a husband and a father for the rest of my life.

Who's the real c/u/ck here?
Think about it.
>>
He is the real kek
>>
You're the real kek
>>
>>24383530
The guy raising kids that aren't his is clearly the cu ck even if it is the literal definition. The guy who had the one night of passion got what he wanted and someone to take care of his offspring so he could be out doing more productive things is alpha as fuck.
>>
Is this really how kek mentality works?
>>
File: 324325546567.jpg (110 KB, 367x401) Image search: [Google]
324325546567.jpg
110 KB, 367x401
You cannot be a good parent of someone else kids.

they know you are't his real father and they think well this guys he is not my real fathers i do want i want.

ill use this retard money to be like my real father and the cycle repeats.
>>
File: 255b850a_IMG_1131.jpg (88 KB, 1121x1600) Image search: [Google]
255b850a_IMG_1131.jpg
88 KB, 1121x1600
Rationally, there's nothing inherently wrong with raising another man's child.

You get the security of a woman's love and loyalty. You get all the joys of parenting plus a sense of purpose.

Everything you do becomes relevant and not just some pretentious display of virility like Chads who pump and dump. At the end of the day, they really do have nothing since their entire existence is tied to how much pussy they get.

Chads are the real cukks.
>>
>>24383629
you ever think the guy raising the kids is getting what he wants?
>>
>>24383530

well, he is surrounded by lolis, brown lolis, but lolis nonetheless.
>>
>>24383678
To waste his money on offspring that isn't his and everyone can look at him in public and laugh at him being a cu ck? Or is the fact his wife is using him money and help taking care of his offspring without actually loving him? Could it also be the fact the bastards he is raising will never view him as their dad and will never love him?
>>
>>24383678
Of course he's getting what he wants.

He has a guaranteed sexual partner for life and the fulfilment of being needed in this world. Those kids will grow up to look up at him and will be less likely to be whores who go after Chads who father kids and don't raise them.
>>
File: 1415257092190.jpg (133 KB, 600x687) Image search: [Google]
1415257092190.jpg
133 KB, 600x687
>>24383664

>You get the security of a woman's love and loyalty.

kek. The biological dad is probably still in the picture somewhere. People think they're too clever by half.

A dirge for him, the doubly kek'd
in that he kek'd so young
>>
File: 1447466693227.jpg (62 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
1447466693227.jpg
62 KB, 500x614
Get this jew shill cu.ck shit off my board.
>>
Is this legitimate? Source?
>>
>>24383989
Real-life.com/breedinggrounds
>>
>>24383664
Look at this b8

>>24383777
A guaranteed partner who is also Chad's guaranteed partner as well. People don't change. She cheated once, she'll do it again.

That is guessing she cheated on him. I just see a quote, no context. Don't know is lady cheated or if he started dating a single mother. Either way he fucking kekoo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.