[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /r9k/ date a weeaboo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: g.jpg (480 KB, 2558x1422) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
480 KB, 2558x1422
Would /r9k/ date a weeaboo.
>>
Who is this perfect goddess?
>>
>>24383502
I have to admit i'm a pleb when it comes to anime and manga. If she could introduce me slowly into the culture though, i could totally see myself with her. She could teach me her shut in weaboo ways, and i could make her appear normal to friends and family with my perfect normal act
>>
>>24383570

A weeaboo.
Would you date her.
>>
I'll be perfectly honest I'm a gigantic weeaboo so ye- No. Her taste would be complete shit. I'd rather date a human being, not a weeb.
>>
>>24383502
There are a lot of things that I would date. Yes.
>>
sure, lets just hope she doesn't have that stupid anime voice 24/7
>>
Depends, does she have shit taste
Why am I asking, all weeb girls do
>>
>>24383633
>>24383851
You two must have met some shitty weaboo girls. There's 2 I know who actually have watched hundred of series and have good taste, but they are shut ins and probably don't leave the house as much as you guys.
>>
>>24383502

No, but I'll douse them in gasoline and light them on fire.

Then come on their ashes.
>>
File: 1447721938902.jpg (413 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1447721938902.jpg
413 KB, 1001x823
>>24383502
I currently am, AMA
>>
>implying girls who like anime/manga want to be with guys that do
So many of you guys have waifus, some of you maybe mean it jokingly but a lot are serious. I'd rather be with a normal guy whose sane and i'd become their waifu instead and they'd be my husbando.

It's not such a bad idea to split girl and guy weaboos, we'll produce less robot children that way.
>>
>>24384034
I feel you there. I've never seen a relationship with 2 weaboos work. Its always a weaboo girl, some normal guy, and a handful of the girls orbiters desperately vying for her attention
>>
>>24383502
if she would be as cute as this one I don't see a reason why not. but I guess it would be an awkward relationship since I am more into gore than anime.
>>
>>24384034
>being on /r9k/ automatically means you're a weeb
nah

look I'm far from normal but I'm not a full blown autismo either, I watch anime and play vidya, and the weeb trash I'm dating likes that about me

>>24384097
thing about orbiters is true
>>
>>24384128
>the weeb trash I'm dating likes that about me
not really nice to call her trash anon, i'm sure she's a nice person.
>>
>>24384192
no ofcourse not anon, but I don't mean it badly, she refers to herself as weeb trash and it's sortve an inside joke, she's really a wonderful person, I don't know why I'd include an inside joke on /r9k/
>>
File: 1447922439055.png (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1447922439055.png
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>24383502
dunno where to find any
>>
>>24384251
art class
out of the 6 total girls 4 of them are weebs
>>
I'll date any girl who's physically attractive and doesn't have a shitty personality.
>>
>>24384034
Making any excuse to get chad
Classy
>>
>>24384331
think you're asking for a bit much friend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.