[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the robot, whoever was saying we should bring it back should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1442616140144.jpg (156 KB, 668x716) Image search: [Google]
1442616140144.jpg
156 KB, 668x716
Fuck the robot, whoever was saying we should bring it back should be hung in the street. You ruined this place. Anyone who says different is just lying to make themselves feel better. waaaaaaaah bring back the robut, these people are not loser enufff. I don't really care, my life has gotten better since I stopped coming here anyway, even though its literally in shambles at least I made an attempt. Fuck hiroyuki too, day after he bought this shithole from moot the fucking feds are knocking on my door, he sold us out so fast my head fucking spun.
>>
>>24383488
The fact you left when the robot came proves it works. So fuck off normie.
>>
>>24383488
That's cool and all, but check these dubs
>>
File: 1442790573063.jpg (440 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
1442790573063.jpg
440 KB, 1130x900
>>24383514
I had no other choice, the robot ruined this place, my second home, only one I've had in almost a decade. sucks honestly. if the robot was some kind of test to see who would stick by it, that's fucking stupid and is the reason I didn't. idk man, I kind of was also in the process of trying to get a life, but even though my shit is all fucked up and I have no where to go, I still can't be fucked to come here and greentext everything.
>>
>>24383488
What the one time wanted with you?
>>
Let's ignore ops whining and discuss why people think dogs are better than cats when they do dumb shit like that
>>
>>24383696
wut

fucktherobut
>>
>>24383790
because that dog is still happy as fuck even though its in a bad place, how cool is that?
>>
It helped deal with shitposting. If you really think it's a bad thing that it's back, then you're cancer and needed the chemo badly.
>>
>>24383905
posting quality is even worse, I think it's better with tons of shitposting and quality content every now and then without being fucked to greentext a le epic story that nobody is gonna read
>>
>>24383837
Until he gets hungry and starts freaking out because he's stuck, at least cats pretend to have dignity
>>
>>24383488
>>24383597

Jesus fuck man.

You're acting like its the end of the fucking world.

If you've been here as long as some of us have, you'd know that the robot DOES help a little bit. Or is your memory so short you can't remember all the frog/pepe/REE posters of a couple of months ago.

There used to be whole THREADS dedicated to that shit. Now it's just the occasional comment. I love ya anon, but I'm going to bash your head in with a driveshaft.
>>
File: 1443618699852.png (354 KB, 499x662) Image search: [Google]
1443618699852.png
354 KB, 499x662
>>24384108
so basically the robot is an occasional necessary evil? Just admit that it sucks and I will feel better
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.