[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats that wagekek? Had a bad day at work today? Performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1447108103938.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1447108103938.png
103 KB, 1437x908
Whats that wagekek? Had a bad day at work today? Performance review coming up? Boss breathing down your neck? Your QT 3.14 gf broke up with you to bone a black demigod instead? Depressed and suicidal?

I FEEL your pain homie.

But take a moment to look on the bright side.

Your hard earned tax DOLLARS are funding my NEETbux every month to live the comfy life. Your tax dollars allows me to hang out at my favourite venue, the SUBWAY, every day, and have a NUTRITIOUS, low calorie meal prepared by their very own, qualified Subway sandwich artist.

But besides this unintended benefit (for us NEETs), there is also a benefit for YOU. Thats right, I'm talking about you, the wagekeks.

"Preposterous!" say you, sniggering at what I just said.

Ah but, yes, my little wagekek, our relationship is not parasitic like the media would have you believe. But in in fact, it is SYMBIOTIC.

Allow me to explain.

So as long as this current state of affairs goes on, know that atleast you'll be fuelled by intense envy and hatred against us fellow NEETbros, which will inadvertently motivate YOU (yes YOU, the currently disillusioned, tired and angry wagekek) to do your your job BETTER (possibly even a promotion at the end of it!).

So just chill out wagekeks. You NEED US.

We NEETbros ARE a necessary EVIL to ensure YOUR continual survival.

So long this symbiotic relationship exists, we will continue to live in harmony together. You, the wagekek, gets the long awaited promotion, and I the NEET, gets to achieve level 99 on runescape.

>Your welcome.
>>
File: IMG_20151119_142407.jpg (219 KB, 1047x722) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_142407.jpg
219 KB, 1047x722
>>24383147
>normie facebook meme

no thanks normalslime you will find no upvotes or likes here, you are not a robot you are not welcome here this place is not for normies like you
>>
What a fucking drama queen
>>
File: comfortablepepe.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
comfortablepepe.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>>24383147
WageC.U.C.K.O.L.D.S being BTFO after a hard day of wageslaving.
Poor creatures, not a second of peace.
>>
>>24383147
I have never felt more enlightened than I do at this very moment. Thank you for these revelation NEET God! You have my utmost gratitude.
>>
>>24383147
>your welcome
>your
Typical retarded neety :)
>>
>>24384206

kekles

this is not an original comment
>>
This has got to be one person spamming this stuff constantly....beyond sad
>>
File: 66745643.jpg (53 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
66745643.jpg
53 KB, 800x331
>>24384489
tickotity tockitoty
>>
>>24383965
nice facebook meme normalshit you are not welcome here nobody wants you here
>>
>>24384538
>this roastie think she can control the board

you don't like the idea of your beta bux disappearing?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.