[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who tbqh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: One pepe, sad.jpg (60 KB, 736x914) Image search: [Google]
One pepe, sad.jpg
60 KB, 736x914
Who /Least Favorite Child/ here?

>Tfw your younger siblings get to go on expensive trips with parents
>Tfw your young siblings get to go on trips AND get more expensive birthday and xmas gifts than you
>Tfw you can't remember a time you got over $100 total from all of your relatives for bday/xmas
>Tfw every holiday just brings you sadness because you have to spend it with a family that doesn't love you
>Tfw all you've ever wanted was just a loving mother and father that love you unconditionally and help you to succeed in life

Fuck fa.m Just kill me tbqh.
>>
is there anyone out there
>>
Well guys?
>>
>>24382834
how old are you and do you still live at home?
>>
>>24383016
20, yes

notoriginalcomment
>>
>>24382834
I am

I even got kicked out and was homeless for a while when I turned 18. Was never a trouble kid, never did anything anywhere near as terrible as my siblings, but they fucking hated me. My mom was a lazy, self-absorbed useless woman with a victim complex and my step-dad was a narcissistic asshole constantly beating, yelling and and threatening me. Not because I did anything wrong, but because I was the oldest and if a sibling screwed up then it was my fault.

I can go on and on about it. Part of my extended family dislikes me for different reasons, too.

My life may be shit, but I'm glad I'm not living with them anymore.
>>
>ugliest child
>dumbest child
>laziest child

It's obvious why my parents hate me. I'm happy for them that they had 2 better kids after me
>>
I don't know that feel but to contribute
>be favorite child
>oldest one too
>parents think more of you than they think of anything else
>sometimes get free money just because I said something nice the other day even though I've been a useless piece of shit all week
>high expectations on me, parents think I'll be some super successful rich Chad one day
>siblings look up to me as if I was the coolest dude on the planet
>overprotection and excess of love have made me unable to feel anything
>repulsed by the thoughts of family and dependence
>use the unconditional love to get as much benefits as I can without giving anything back
>mfw some day my family will realize who I actually am and lose all faith in humanity
W/e keep giving me free money for weed, you already crippled me from feeling love forever so I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: pepesuicide.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.png
87 KB, 285x285
>>24383064
>Was never a trouble kid, never did anything anywhere near as terrible as my siblings, but they fucking hated me. My mom was a lazy, self-absorbed useless woman with a victim complex and my step-dad was a narcissistic asshole constantly beating, yelling and and threatening me

Know feel bro.
>Tfw they literally ruined my life in more than a few ways
I don't want to blame other people for my shortcomings but really it did stunt my social growth in pretty much every aspect.

>My life may be shit, but I'm glad I'm not living with them anymore.

I want to experience this feel someday.
>Tfw all you want is just to be able to move away and stop talking to your family and your (few) friends and start a new life and make new friends and maybe get a new family
>>
Ah, it might be nice to be gone, but it hasn't been great.

I luckily had a job, but wasn't making enough to survive. I only had enough time to grab a bag of clothes and slept at the park for a few nights and spent the day hanging out in plazas because I knew a hotel would drain money too quickly. After that, I moved in with my friends family. I'm paying their mom rent to stay at their place. It was really generous of her, but it feels awful

Pretty much everyday I worry about them seeing me as this burden which I kind of am, but I wasn't ready to live on my own yet. I didn't even expect to get kicked out, it was terrible. I'm not their kid and I hate that they're so nice all of the time. Plus Christmas is coming up and I don't know where to go.

>I don't want to blame other people for my shortcomings but really it did stunt my social growth

Same here, I'm awful in social situations. When your familys always putting you down, it's hard not to assume that everyone else hates you by default, too. I didn't have many friends either, so I'm worried learning how to function like a normal human is too late for me. Working at a theatre and dealing with customers all day helped, but I'm still horrible at day-to-day conversation and such.

You'll get out one day, though. I know it sucks, but try to stay there until you're certainly ready to go out and live on your own. Maybe even find a roommate, but don't rush things. wish you the best of luck, anon
>>
>>24383363
Thanks bro, I hope it works out for you too.

>You'll get out one day, though. I know it sucks, but try to stay there until you're certainly ready to go out and live on your own.

Yeah that's the plan, I'm just trying to do what I can right now by studying online and gathering as many skills and saving up money as I can. Going to have a little under $10k soon, not too shabby.

As soon as I get my first decent fulltime job after graduating I'll definitely move out though. They've held me back from my potential far too long. The worst part is how dysfunctional of a home it is, constant fights, arguing, complaining and whining about everything and it's just a huge pain in the ass.
>>
Bump tbqfh family smdh
>>
bump tbqhhhhhhh
>>
>>24382834
>tfw only child
>tfw still least favourite child

There is no God
>>
>>24384777
damn famz
>>
When my parents broke up it became clear I was my Dads favourite then he died. Rest of my family ignores me now.
>>
>I'm the only non-fuckup in my family
>I'm the one who my mom (and siblings) only call if they need to borrow money/sign a lease/some other favour
Too bad fuckers, I'm cutting you off.
>>
>>24385051
do you hook them up or what?

I'd kind of feel like a dick if i didn't after them caring for me for so long tbqh
>>
>>24382834
Here I am. I'm smarter than sibling/cousines but everyone treat me like nothing. Also as the oldest I have to keep eye on younger cousines. Feels bad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.