[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International Men's Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (145 KB, 978x612) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
145 KB, 978x612
>find out it's IMD
>google it to see if there are articles bashing men/IMD
>was not surprised by my findings in the least

Could the next beta shooter shoot up one of these news site next please?
>>
File: Yorksuicide.png (538 KB, 656x856) Image search: [Google]
Yorksuicide.png
538 KB, 656x856
FUCKING FEMINISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
but we already have international mens' day!!! It's EVERYDAY you shitlord rapist!
>>
Tell you what, you can have a men's day when women aren't making 77% of what men make
>>
File: Breivik_1954358c.jpg (20 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
Breivik_1954358c.jpg
20 KB, 460x287
>>24382187
On it familia
>>
>>24382628

If women want the same pay as men then they should put in the same amount of work and effort as men.
>>
>>24382628
Great, so men's day is still on then
Or did you think there was still a wage gap?
>>
and here i thought feminists wanted to fight for equality of both genders.
>>
Why doesn't someone go to a Tumblr convention and shoot as many feminists in the face as possible?
>>
File: 1447556675012.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1447556675012.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Shoot them in the neck and watch them choke on their own blood
>>
>>24384527
man because

really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxAeAo7duYc
>>
File: Schmitt.jpg (176 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
Schmitt.jpg
176 KB, 800x1067
>they will never stop mocking us
>they will never stop trying to put us in our place
>they will never stop until someone stops them

Patiently Waiting
>>
at least there's plenty of women talking shit to feminists on twitter. there is hope guys, and the anti-feminist culture is only growing.
>>
do men even need a day
seem to me the purpose of having "days" is to highlight and applaud shitty people that don't actually contribute anything or matter like the retarded or children or black people, or women so that these people can go "yay us" even though they're garbage
having a men's day feels as though it lowers men to their level
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.