[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >3/10 looks >ginger >5'3" >khv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: notme.png (9 KB, 477x114) Image search: [Google]
notme.png
9 KB, 477x114
>be me
>3/10 looks
>ginger
>5'3"
>khv
>no one in the uk gives a shit about ginger people, automatically hated, laughed at whatever. It's acceptable to discriminate gingers publicly yet a single negative remark against muslims and you get fucked by everyone
>18
>in UK college
>battled with depression for about 5 years
>no one cares about me, I go on facebook and see normie bitches complaining about the smallest things saying how they have no one they can rely on, basically just fishing for attention in the comments
>get really pissed off when my small group of friends (who somehow are quite popular even though I'm not) start doing this
>self isolate myself more and more
>they just forget about me, even when I am blatantly struggling with my emotions, always sad and seeking isolation
>not one of them even says "hi" to me or "are you ok"
>notice that literally everyone else who I have ever known has had someone who cared for them, even a simple "hi" on facebook would change my life
>18 years old and I have never had a single phone number in my contacts which was not my parents
>i am alone, no one cares about me, no one ever did apart from maybe my family but I cannot tell them anything
>realise that normies are parasites that feed off the social stimuli that others give them, not giving a fuck about anyone unless it directly benefits them. Doing whatever the alpha in a group says to increase their social standinig and beating down anyone lower in the social pecking order to make themselves feel better
>still cling onto the false hope that someday someone will notice me, I am still human and want someone to care about me

What's the point anymore, everyday I get sucked deeper and deeper into depression and self isolation. The only reason I wouldn't kill myself is because I believe that my pathetic existence is still better than total nothingness after death.

Pic related is a normie on facebook who got like 30 likes. Will continue if you want.
>>
Well, sucks to be you I guess. Manlets will never get a good life.
>>
There's no point my friend just end it if you can't handle you will never have a good life, you will not make and it will not get better
>>
>>24382093
Oh shit I mean 5'6"
Not much better but still....
>>
>>24382168

Yeah, I'm the exact same. Join a monastery.
>>
>>24382185
>UK
>Monastery
kek, all the churches are run down pieces of shit here
>>
>>24382274
Are you fat?

I'll hold your hand and kiss you
>>
>>24382320
No, average. But I binge eat a lot. I can go without food for a whole day without being bothered but I can eat a shit tonne of unhealthy shit in no time
>>
>>24382395

Nobody cares bro, just give up
>>
>>24382415
Did you even read what I put? I explained why I cannot just "give up"
>>
>>24382093
How did stalin do it?
>>
>>24382422
That's the point. Nobody cares.
>>24382441
By living in early 20th century Russia where everybody was starving with an average height of like 164cm.
>>
>>24382168
I'd do almost anything to be 5'6", I'm 5'2".
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 768x768
>>24382067

So let me get this straight, your friends are normies who have no right to complain because you feel worse and have less friends than them.

In addition you have friends but never asked for their phone numbers.

Is that correct?
>>
>>24382457
Doesn't make it any easier being this tall, anything below 5'9" is manlet.

>>24382454
Which is exactly what I said in the post, people don't care only to increase their own social standing. I thought that fellow robots could break that trend but seems not. Unless you're not a robot if so you know what to do.
>>
>>24382499
Not quite, the point I'm making is that I have noticed that no one has ever really given a shit about me, I'm just that one faggot kid that hangs around that no one gives a shit about. I see people who don't actively try to get phone number and have the other person initiate the switching of numbers. I only used that as an example of me being a "ghost" to others. I don't really give a shit about them complaining it just makes me annoyed that I would never get the same sympathy from others.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.