[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I decided to make an Okcupid acc as a joke, took pics from a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (2).png (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
274 KB, 1920x1080
I decided to make an Okcupid acc as a joke, took pics from a tumblr qt and in less than 30 days i have almost 1500 likes, also have reached the message cap thing twice. WTF is it really that easy.
>>
File: 9.png (25 KB, 825x382) Image search: [Google]
9.png
25 KB, 825x382
>>24382052
Thirsty guys are thirsty shock.
>>
Yeah, being a moderately attractive girl in the west is pretty sweet
>>
OKC's a waste of time. Creeper Canyon for girls and Ghost Town for g uys.
>>
You look at the profiles of some of the grills and they couldn't possibly have any trouble getting a bf.

I made one and made her a racist, drug addict and a slut and was still inundated with replies
>>
>>24382178
OP here. I made mine a high school graduate that stays home and watches netflix all day, and lives off her parents.
>>
>white girl

You ain't seen nothing yet, make one with an asian girl.
>>
>>24382306
hmm okay. Which city?
>>
Yes, women live on ultra-easy mode as long as they're not fat (most of them can't even manage that, though). Fat women live on moderately easy mode.

It's incomprehensible when you really see it in action. It's unbelievable that people who have it so easy can actually complain so much and even allege that it's men, who live on hellmode, who are "privileged." It's such an incredible reversal of the truth that it makes the logical male brain short-circuit and we're left wondering wtf is going on. Probably a big part of why male suicide rates are so high. We live in such a backwards society.
>>
>>24382375

Any diverse city like NYC, Cali or Chicago. Waitin for results.
>>
>>24382052
Use the image of an ugly girl and put a shitty personality
She won't get messages

Putting a white girl is like saying heres a diamond for free
>>
>>24382435
>Use the image of an ugly girl and put a shitty personality
>She won't get messages

somebody photoshopped eggman's face on a woman's body and put it on a dating site and they still got a ton of messages.
>>
>>24382399

Lives at home and has no job at 27, been in rehab, give her a face tatoo and did gender studies and is a feminist
>>
>>24382435
you weren't here for the meggy thread, were you?

it was brutal
>>
>>24382477

Screencap?
>>
>>24382470

Drop the face tat, too specific, everything else is good.
>>
>>24382464

I remember that. Unsurprising honestly.
>>
>>24382464
>>24382477
Make it a nigger.
White women are always in demand.
>>
Where the fuck did OP go? Where's the asian girl account?
>>
>>24383766
I still have to make one, but ill do that later cuz im le tired
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.