[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guy in Africa, fucking a hooker for free, she cooks for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG-20151030-WA0002.jpg (260 KB, 842x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151030-WA0002.jpg
260 KB, 842x960
White guy in Africa, fucking a hooker for free, she cooks for me, I like her, says she wanna join me in Europe illegaly.
What should I do if she knocks at my door ?
>>
Enjoy your AIDS, buddy.
>>
>White man fucking a hooker free
>Free
>Fucking Free
>At no charge

This isnt rare either happens all the time. and white people think they can ever be robots.
>>
Is that her?

Shes cute.
>>
I have the oddest desire to run my fingers through her hair and do nothing else
>>
she has a very pretty nose
>>
>>24381591

Punch her in the face
>>
>>24381752

>Her hair

more like her wig
>>
>>24381591
man she's cute.

ok now that's out of the way. all women are the same. the moment she sets foot on European soil she will leave you for her African chad husband who's already in that country. either that or she'll wait until she's gotten residency status then leave you. you are not her lover, she does not love you you are nothing but a convenient meal ticket. I know it's hard for an autistic door sniffing retard like tou with zero experience with women to understand but just letting you know.
>>
File: 7tYUfoE.jpg (406 KB, 800x4266) Image search: [Google]
7tYUfoE.jpg
406 KB, 800x4266
>>24382025
Project much?
>>
>>24381591
High chances she just wanna use you and that's why she is doing it for F-R-E-E
>>
>>24381591
>White guy in Africa, fucking a hooker for free, she cooks for me, I like her, says she wanna join me in Europe illegaly.

Wut? That's not a hooker m8, that's a girlfriend.
>>
>>24381603

>giving a fuck about few pills a day

not op.
My only complaint is I caught it from random fat old guy during my lgbt rebellious stage of sexual exploration after highschool. I wish I got in a more romantic way like from a bf, but what's done is done. At least I can give it instead, when I get into a serious relationship.
>>
File: 1369099739497.jpg (43 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1369099739497.jpg
43 KB, 400x399
>>24382126
When they said gays were the death of Western Civilization, they were right.

Filthy animal.
>>
>>24382126
Please suicide yourself.
You need to die right now instead of at 50 from TB
>>
File: dis.jpg (61 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dis.jpg
61 KB, 400x300
>>24382126
you want to give your partner full blown aids?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.