[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in the /r9k/ of a parallel universe...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1447367067837.png (68 KB, 1784x1174) Image search: [Google]
1447367067837.png
68 KB, 1784x1174
Meanwhile, in the /r9k/ of a parallel universe...
>>
>>24381580
>implying men can be lonely

the "malebot" meme must end
>>
So I was scratching my PENIS the other day when my girlfriend told me to stop scratching my PENIS. I laughed at her and kept scratching my PENIS. I'm in no way going out of my way to assert my gender in this post! My references to my genitalia is purely innocent, and not intentionally incongruous at all for the sake of drawing attention to my gender!
>>
>>24381580

ITT post your realized dreams and success stories
>>
>>24381580
this is pretty rare death grips picture lad
>>
>>24381760
>you will never be a male camwhore for a legion of thirsty beta women
>you will never get payed to play video games in your underwear
>you will never get constant attention for fulfilling girls' weird fetishes
>you will never be a girl's dream boy that she fantasizes about when she shlicks off
>>
Bitch hit the gym if you have a roastie, what the hell, I take care of my looks, I expect my partner to do the same.

Am i right guys?
Roasties can be good friends though.
>>
who /lovewomen/ here? They've brought much joy and happiness into my life

>to all the girls I've loved before.mp3
>>
Guy here.

You girls don't understand how hard it is to be a guy. As a guy, I only get dates with 10/10s fairly rarely. Usually only 8/10s pursue me :/ It's really hard. Guy here btw
I'm a guy. Did I mention I'm a guy?

I have a billion places I could go that would accept me for being me, a guy, but I choose to come here. Btw girls, you're all fucking losers if you disagree with me, and you should kill yourselves for wanting to have a safe space to discuss your problems.

Guy here btw. I'm male.
>>
>>24381897
REEEEEE post pics of your penis with a timestamp or GTFO
>>
Uncut males are simply disgusting. Circumsised men are have the perfect penises.
GTFO uncutties! Smegma getting toasted!
>>
Isnt it nice that people who work for hourly pay and those who receive benefits and assistance from the government get along so nicely on this board? I barely ever see thier threads!
>>
>>24381897
OMG Stacy didnt reply to me on Tinder and I can find my beta orbiters this is so horrible can you girls plz make me feel better :3
>>
>>24381897
Be my bf pls ill drive to illinois
>>
I can't stand "men" over six feet. Tall-y freaks GTFO
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.